Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured (54399 Views)

Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Please, Have You Seen This Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
I hope he's in safe hands.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by UnknownT: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
unite4real:
Considering his destination, I guess he must have been kidnapped.
........kidnapped for ritual purposes oh not even for ransom God pls keep him safe oh
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by imsuboi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Islamic Zoo of nigeria
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Optional2(f): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Huh
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by allansie(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Be
Safe
Wieva
U
R
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Joenyam(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
May he found in full and in safety Lord God

Too many people getting missing these days, watch where u go.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by RedCard1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
See Fine Doctor. I never see am o.

On a serious note, 2 days is still early. Maybe he's fine where he is. Besides, our network providers are not trying, bad network all the time. I'm sure the guy will return
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
No
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Toks2008(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
obyrich:
Such a handsome guy. I pray he is safe.

You sure not gay?

I was expecting that from a female
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by benjichuks(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
buygala:
May God bring him home safely sad

Inquiring from the FRSC along the route he travelled as well as checking up on some hospitals or mortuaries along that route will help a bit sad .... It's possible he was involved in an accident and there is no means of identifying him or his next of kin.....

Or as fine boy wey him be, him don carry one nurse go jollificate, and he has no desire to be disturbed smiley

Whichever way, his family should expect the worst and pray for the best sad ..... My own little prayers are also with themsmiley

It is being done. Thanks
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Eruditely: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
unite4real:
Considering his destination, I guess he must have been kidnapped.

Must you aLways show how intelligently ignorant you are.The post says one thing; you are busy commenting about another thing. WASTED. angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
tspun:
No

No??!
YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by libertyfather(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Proffdada:
proffdada is typing....

modified*
i wasn't aiming for FTC i was merely checking my internet speed
anyways i pray they find him soon and save him from 'those' nl girls

Becareful speed is dangerous
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by julybaba(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
God's mercy will locate him.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by benjichuks(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
saxwizard:
he wil com back ome safely ijn

Amen!

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Proffdada:
proffdada is typing....
modified* i wasn't aiming for FTC i was merely checking my internet speed anyways i pray they find him soon and save him from 'those' nl girls

NL girls?

Young man, you're a suspect. You have to follow us to the station.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
benjichuks:

Amen!
Cc lalasticlala

what again
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
hmmm
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by RealEstate37: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nempi:
I've not seen him but God who sees all will ensure he returns safely! Let somebody shout hallelujah!

Pastor E.A Games
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by benjichuks(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
RedCard1:
See Fine Doctor. I never see am o.

On a serious note, 2 days is still early. Maybe he's fine where he is. Besides, our network providers are not trying, bad network all the time. I'm sure the guy will return

That's our prayer ooo
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by mentorandfriend(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
RealEstate37:
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Your mumuism and unbridled lust for money is disgusting. We're talking about a missing dude and you care so less.
You're among those painting us the Igbos as people who dont care about anything else aside money. Fvck off, dimwit!

3 Likes

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by alcmene: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ijebu ODE....Ogun state..SOKA forest. may God safeguard him wherever he may be

1 Like

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Moderation:
OK. But please guide me on how to post my own massage. Thank you.

what do you wanna post.?

undecided
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Saheed9: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
handsome Doc
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pls check the police stations and hospitals of possible.

I pray he's found in one piece and alive of course.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Yehman(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
buygala:

Inquiring from the FRSC along the route he travelled as well as checking up on some hospitals or mortuaries along that route will help a bit sad .... It's possible he was involved in an accident and there is no means of identifying him or his next of kin.....

Or as fine boy wey him be, him don carry one nurse go jollificate, and he has no desire to be disturbed smiley

Whichever way, his family should expect the worst and pray for the best sad ..... My own little prayers are also with themsmiley
"prépare for the worst and not expect the worst"
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Yehman(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
buygala:

Bro, "prépare for the worst and not expect the worst"
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Your mumuism and unbridled lust for money is disgusting. We're talking about a missing dude and you care so less.
You're among those painting us the Igbos as people who dont care about anything aside money. Fvck off, dimwit!

Bro chillax naw
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by DukeNija(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
kestolove95:
ibos don use am

Ode like you. Igbos don use am for ijebu Ode?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.