Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (1113 Views)

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by greatestman(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Since open, stage managed proposals with ready cameras fit for Instagram and twitter papparazzi seems to be the order of the day, with the latest, about to be trendy show in which a lady knees on one leg and propose to a man, I hereby put an open invitation to you ladies, who will knee on one leg and propose to me?

Lagos no 1 Fine boy is recruiting*winks

Qualifications:

1.A working brain, not some Kardashian faced,chicken brain ‘hotties’, mba

2.All links to your social media pages, if I see that you’re among those who wake up 6am, apply some foundations and mascara, snap a selfie and post on IG with the tag “I woke up like this”, I will not only shred your application letter, I will put you on eternal black list, that’s fraud men!

Besides, I’d like to see how you relate, type or chat too

If you use ‘Tew’ for ‘tell’, ‘aii’ for ‘alright’, ‘I’ for ‘hi’, or you post ‘HBD,LLNP,GGMUB’ on people’s wall as birthday greetings, please don’t apply, your laziness is the reason Nigeria’s economy isn’t growing

3. A degree from either Oxford, Harvard, Cambridge or FUTA, Yes, FUTA is at per with those trio *Proudly Futarian

4. Five pictures of you taken in your most natural state, your face without make up (Not even medicated powder), no foundations, no Mary kay (Since I don’t use Joseph Tay too, fair?), your legs (Left and right taken separately,just checking to avoid situations whereby I’ll be mistaking my Bae’s legs for the Igbomina yam specie).
The fourth pix should show you in full while the last one shows your face alone (Second time? Yes, I don’t wanna invite a Kim-K for the screening and end up having a Whoopie Goldberg staring at me, hence the emphasis on face)

5. Original copies of your birth certificate (No affidavit please, that’s how my friend ended up marrying an ancestor older than the aunty who taught us in Primary school then, all because she claimed 22, with some nice face-designs, the next morning after wedding, when the ‘foundations were destroyed, the righteous did something, he wailed aloud like someone who lost election after selling his Father’s only house)

6. Catering school certification, with emphasis on your skills at using locust beans, I don’t want some Ajinomoto experts, if you’re only good at making noodles, please don’t apply

7. You’ll do a seminar presentation on “The place of the Nigerian Youth in Africa development, politics and related issues”, I just want to be sure you’re not a Telemundo and African magic addict, with zero knowledge on key national issues, imagine how embarrassed I’ll be if my friends mention Aminu Tambuwal and you ask if he’s an Hausa actor, tufia!

8. A detailed statement of your career goals, with emphasis on financial self-dependence, I hope you know I’m not the Federal government, you shouldn’t expect me to foot all your bills while you sit at home all day gossiping

If you meet these criteria, upload your cv on this page, LOL
http://www.samueliyanu.
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by ELTON123(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
*Yawn*

1 Like

Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by ikbnice(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
salary for your supposed wife should start from 2M.
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by Daughterzion(f): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
I cant believe i read this shit!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by lovelyadeola(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Very funny lol. and the number two is the funniest. Nice write-up op.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by greatestman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Daughterzion:

Just for fun my dear. Are searching for fine boy? Or what are expecting to see, that you are not seeing?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by Daughterzion(f): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ur dp
greatestman:
[b][/b]
Just for fun my dear. Are searching for fine boy? Or what are expecting to see, that you are not seeing?
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by greatestman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Daughterzion:
Ur dp
I think the link is attached the last time I checked this thread.
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by chudidonas(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Daughterzion:
You read to check if you met the requirements? grin
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by Daughterzion(f): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
chudidonas:

You read to check if you met the requirements? grin
lolz. No oo. But you know curiosity kill the cat
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose by Elkewwty(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right ? / CHANGE! Checkout Throwback Photos Of Adekunle Gold (MUST SEE!) / Which Would be better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.