Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Low Self Confidence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Low Self Confidence (3323 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem / Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Self Confidence by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2015
try weed
Re: Low Self Confidence by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
akrufus08:
try weed
I Use to eat weed bt it does notin
Re: Low Self Confidence by ChynoBEATS: 3:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Durent:
Am a guy of 23yr old wit low self esteem issues, i feel like falling when walkin in public

It did happen to me sometime ago tho .....

You're just being shy ....n i can tell that you're always indoors , n 3rdly ... Forget about your friends they aint shii

N lastly ...... Dude you're a boss so be confident @All times ...
Whether dem laugh or gossip ......thats their biz .. It wont put a Kobo into your pocket
Think positively bro ......

A BOSS is a BOSS n a BOSS Feels very Confident irrespective of where or how HE/she Finds him/herself
Re: Low Self Confidence by suzzy16(f): 3:58am On Jul 28, 2015
churchkilo:
if u are a Christian,u can ask the Holy spirit to help u .if not give ur life to Jesus and the Holy spirit works it out for u,it's lot easier with Him cos He gives u the spirit of boldness and sound mind
thank u
Re: Low Self Confidence by suzzy16(f): 4:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Do you get nervous in public places? Like do you start sweating, heart starts beating very fast, hands start shaking

Do you feel like when you talk you will embarrass yourself?

When you are around people do you find yourself trying to figure out what they are thinking about you? Do you conclude that they think you are stup!d, uneducated..

When you go home from somewhere do you go over the event in your mind and pick all the negative aspects of it? Like if you stumbled over your words or stumbled in front of some people, does it bother you for a long time?

it bothers me dear,bt I dnt always care what people thinks of me,even if they laugh,na their wahala be dat
Re: Low Self Confidence by suzzy16(f): 4:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Alexpissu:

What has holy spirit got to do with this ?
You have a bigger problem than the OP cry
I'm telling u,dear
Re: Low Self Confidence by suzzy16(f): 4:07am On Jul 28, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

It did happen to me sometime ago tho .....

You're just being shy ....n i can tell that you're always indoors , n 3rdly ... Forget about your friends they aint shii

N lastly ...... Dude you're a boss so be confident @All times ...
Whether dem laugh or gossip ......thats their biz .. It wont put a Kobo into you pocket
Think positively bro ......

A BOSS is a BOSS n a BOSS Feels very Confident irrespective of where or how HE/she Finds him/herself

thank u,I love dis
Re: Low Self Confidence by Gurgle(f): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
it bothers me dear,bt I dnt always care what people thinks of me,even if they laugh,na their wahala be dat

That's true; it takes some people a long time to realise that

Im asking him those questions to check if he has something called Social Anxiety Disorder, which needs moderate therapies and which can be remedied by good reading materials that can be found on the internet
Re: Low Self Confidence by JoshGiantfeet(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maybe there are things about you that hangs like a stigma...bad habits, secrets, something you are ashamed about, something you have dwelt on for too long that has psychologically rid you of seeing anything good bout yourself. Whilst it is important to let those things go, cos no one is perfect, you should also realize that your shames and bad are not written on your forehead. Whatever bad sides about you that keeps ringing in your head, even if its a health condition, no one knows. No one on the street knows..that its hugely on your mind does not mean the entire world knows your secrets. So let it go...and pump your energies.
Re: Low Self Confidence by ChynoBEATS: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
thank u,I love dis
Thanks
Re: Low Self Confidence by suzzy16(f): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Thanks
sure dear
Re: Low Self Confidence by suzzy16(f): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Gurgle:

That's true; it takes some people a long time to realise that

Im asking him those questions to check if he has something called Social Anxiety Disorder, which needs moderate therapies and which can be remedied by good reading materials that can be found on the internet
seriously,my love
Re: Low Self Confidence by Elkewwty(f): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
amosade30:
r u a muslim gal? Bsds op u doin gud

no i am not. i mistakenly comment on their thread embarassed
can you get it off my profile?
Re: Low Self Confidence by amosade30(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Elkewwty:

no i am not. i mistakenly comment on their thread embarassed
can you get it off my profile?
yes, can help u.. I tot as mch, u dnt luk lik 1
Re: Low Self Confidence by Elkewwty(f): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
amosade30:
yes, can help u.. I tot as mch, u dnt luk lik 1

Yeah. Please help me get it off.
Re: Low Self Confidence by amosade30(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Elkewwty:

Yeah. Please help me get it off.
pm me, won't wana post it hia so odas cnt access ya profile
Re: Low Self Confidence by bqlekan(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
op, i am claustrophobic, mine is so bad that i had to stop a bus in other to catch some air cos i was sitting at the back and could not breathe. i really understand your feelings. i was told to take a deep breathe, relax and focus on my breathe, was then told to engage in an activity like biting nails, miming songs, laughing etc. at first, it proved difficult but slowly it worked. dunno if this will work for you.. goodluck
Re: Low Self Confidence by Elkewwty(f): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
amosade30:
pm me, won't wana post it hia so odas cnt access ya profile

that won't be necessary as I cant access my email. You can drop it here wink
Re: Low Self Confidence by amosade30(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Elkewwty:

that won't be necessary as I cant access my email. You can drop it here wink
08106326186..whtsapp me
Re: Low Self Confidence by Elkewwty(f): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
amosade30:
08106326186..whtsapp me
okay nah cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. / My LAUTECH Diary! (facts) / 9 GROSS Things That Happens To Your VA*INA When You Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.