Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Start Your Business Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Business Now! (375 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Business Now! by CHARLESBENNY: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Are you always wondering what it would look like when you see your dream come true? I once did too and the magic begins with one piece of truth; that money cannot hold you!

So you wonder why this is not really working out for you... You hear stories and documentaries of how young people like you have moved from just being people with great ideas to people who are fulfilling their dreams and coming fully into their places of happiness and joy...

Do you lie down on your bed with your eyes fixated on the ceiling wondering when it will happen for you... will it ever happen? This is the reality for 85% of those reading this post right now...yes that’s a real figure friend!

I can very well relate with this because it had been my reality in time past. Days when I gave up on my dreams and decided that life was not to be so honored after all. Oh I was wrong because now I know the not-so-secret Secret…

THE SECRET of BEING WHO YOU TRULY ARE MEANT TO BE AND LIVING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAM.

Yeah. A dream is a great start to life but right now, let's face facts...shall we?

There are issues; there are challenges that act as stumbling block for you, for everyone aspiring to move up. It's not peculiar to you alone. Worst of all, the type we experience here in Nigeria and Africa as a whole are quite daunting and sometimes overwhelming... It seems everything at all times works against you. I understand that feeling… We all do.

Well, the good news is that people have gone through these experiences, these challenges and have succeeded at making the best of them and at achieving the success they desired… And please I’m not talking about those born with a silver spoon. I mean people like you and I from those kinds of homes that we are very familiar with… I am one of them. Are you not?

That is the reason for the creation of the Pool of Abundance scheme. This is the platform with which we inspire, empower and mentor young and aspiring entrepreneurs to the actualization of their individual aspirations.

It’s real, It’s happening on daily basis. A lot of people are already taking advantage of this.

You will not only be INFORMED and EMPOWERED… you will also be MENTORED from start to going…

Find out how you could be assisted today.

WhatsApp: 08032328836
BBM: 52EFFFF1

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar For Sme's / 2 Cases Why The "Debtors Lists" By Banks Should Be Taken With A Pinch Of Salt / How To Set Up A Self-hosted Blog Or Website On Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.