Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

h - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / h (1974 Views)

CUM And Quench My H.orniness. / H I L A R I O U S Lies Ladies Av Told Me / Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

h by Omodun: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2009
h
Re: h by Badriyyah(f): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2009
It's about time to end your relationship.
Re: h by Woodpecker(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
u're reaping what u sowed so why r u now feeling bad? u women sha, u always want to eat ur cake and have it
Re: h by leadmania: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
Infidelity has a way of destroying everything. Yet it is so easy to lose your guard and look at someone of the opposite sex who is not your partner.

I feel your pain.

My advice?

If he cannot live with the fact that you committed a sin, there is no use trying to make the love relationship work. Otherwise, he will start treatig you badly and flirting with other women all in the name of firing back at you.

People make mistakes. If he had done the same thing before you, he would have begged you to forgive him and have him back. But now he's unwilling to forgive.

If he fails to forgive and forget, let go of the relationship. Otherwise, he will keep tormenting you with your past sin. And you will not enjoy the relationship.

If he gets over it and forgives you, stick with him if you love him.

About your actions.

DOon't make the same mistake again!

It hurts. It hurts real bad.
Re: h by iice(f): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2009
He doesnt trust you and may not even want to regain that trust.
He clearly does not respect you anymore.
You guys need to have a talk and come to a clear solution - to break up or not.
Re: h by ariblaze(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2009
gran ma well done oo

@post

well

you made the bed
Re: h by iice(f): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2009
Grandson smiley

leadmania:

DOon't make the same mistake again!

Hopefully.
Re: h by babycool(f): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2009
Trust me, things will never be d same again its either to bear the shit or walk out!
Re: h by ohaechesi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2009
Omodun:

Hi good day,

I am in troubled state.
my boyfriend and I live very far from each other.
smoetimes last year I had something to do with another guy for a while then it stopped.
My boyfriend got to know and since then everything has gone down stream.
I begged him and he said it was okay.
He has not been thesame again
He talks to me any how and even sees other girls and he says they are just friends.

Last nite he even went to see a girl he just met 2 weeks ago and he said they were just friends.
I am tired of feeling bad for about 10 weeks now, I cry almost every time.

I have exams next week and I cant really focus.
I know I did something really bad but I am truely sorry
and I still love him.

Pls dont be afraid to criticize me.

its a pitty though, wipe your tears. you tried to be smart but were outfoxed. obviously, you are still new in that college of cheat. men are not excluded in that college but both sex can't be aggregated of same proximity.

My advise to you honey, just walk. it will remain a dent or an incurable wound in the mindset of your baby boy. honey, i'm advising you out of experience, just walk. their will be lack of trust, respect,love, compartment and what have you in that relationship till eternity
Re: h by Czarskit(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2009
A cheating girlfriend complaining about a disrepectful & flirting boyfriend. . . What a world!

Dis is where communication comes in handy. If he's unforgiving, move on with what's left of ur loff liphe. Most importantly, learn & don't regret. . .
Re: h by blackmann(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2009
this is why some people blaim girls for being the devil in relationships. i'll put the blaim on u. because bot of u live far apart from each other doesn't give u the rights to go seeing another guy. infact it should make u more eager to see him. how do u expect him to act and feel?

my advice:- try and sit him down and talk to him. he definitely is still very hurt about the whole thing and is using all this to get back at u. tell him how sorry u are nd that u will never do it again(i hope u keep this promise). best of luck.
Re: h by ojeys(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2009
i'll advice you to be patient ,a broken heart takes time to heal, cant say but might take years depending on the individual.
are you ready to pay the price for your actions then wait, but if not go find yourself someone else.(or go back and start another relationship with him, i mean the one you cheated with) wink
Re: h by Pataki: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2009
@ Poster,

How did your boyfriend get to know? Did you tell him or he found out by himself?

A relationship faulted on the altar of trust, hardly ever comes back to its initial state of true love and trust. My suggestion is that, you use this as a ground for improvement in your next relationship. The guy truly loved you in times past, but he has noted your heart to be insincere and untruthful with him. His heart is truly far from the relationship from your write-up. In my view, the guy has moved on, best you take it on the chin and move with your life girl.

Use this as a learning stool and never repeat such again. Distance in relationship should always at most times be avoided where possible. Focus your mind on your exams which is pending. It is the most pertinent thing to you right now.

Boyfriend issues will still be there for you to tackle after your exams. I hope you do be sensible and do the right thing at the moment.

All the best in your exams.
Re: h by Orikinla(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2009
I know it is true that you cannot eat your cake and have it back, but face the fact.
Reality sucks and cheaters suck!

Boyfriends and girlfriends come and go, but your life is your greatest asset.
Face your exams and with success, you can have your choice of men.
Re: h by Brandie(f): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2009
Babygurl cheatin on ur bfrend just bcuz of distance is vry bad,ure payin 4wat u did bt @ d same time hes bein unfair 2u am vry sure he wasnt faithful 2u too b4 d incident.Let him undastand ure truly sorry nd if he tinks he kant forgive u.Den breakup wit him no guy worth d trouble.Try and concentrate on ur studies.A better guy is sumwhre around d corner.Gud luck nd bst wishes in ur exams.
Re: h by Treetop20(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2009
it takes a really strong man to forgive cheating
i would say quit and learn from your mistakes and
try to do better in your next relationship
Re: h by 8inch: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2009
I think you should read the hand writing on the wall and walk away from the relationship. I admire your courage though for admitting your faults. For any normal man, once a lady he is dating destroys the trust, na to waka be that. It's only in the case of marriage that he may reconsider (I won't though cool cool).
Re: h by oluwafemi113(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2009
I Cheated On Him
too bad may God forgive you
Amen
Re: h by CrazyMan(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2009
Take it or leave it, It's over with you and that guy; I would advice you to look for someone else and make sure you don't cheat on him this time.
Re: h by touchmeder: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2009
m not trying to say what this girl did is right. it was very wrong and she knows it. my own be say its so simple for a girl to forgive a cheating bf/husband/fiancee, but when its a girls turn the offense becomes one that cant be forgiven.

who said the female folks are immune from cheating?
Re: h by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2009
@crazykid

I totaly agree with you.

Girl, you've lost this one. Just move on, at least learn from this and become a better person.
Re: h by deor03(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2009
hi girl,

Just walk otherwise you'll never enjoy your relationship because He'll never forgive you
Re: h by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2009
tough one . . . you just have to sit your bf down and cry on his neck. if he doesnt change then its sadly time to leave.
Re: h by shakindude: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2009
So is it really possible for a guy to forgive a girl that cheated? Even when the guy did worse things? How about when they both cheat? When the guy finds out himself (forensically)? What is the definition of cheating anyway? Was there sex involved? Babes stop and think for a minute. The guy still loves you, he's probably just hurting a lot right now. There is this ego thing that guys have going, and its very upsetting when some other guy intrudes on your turf (think Lions in the Jungle). It is going to be hard, cos the guys mind is probably going to keep going back to the incident; maybe he's wondering what he did or didn't do right. My advice is to come totally clean, then give it time. Be patient. Show some love. Some humility. Wait and see what happens. Honestly from what I can see here the odds don't seem to be in your favour, but with some hardwork, prayer and counselling things will get better. However I advise you to put the matter aside until after your exams. Thats your top priority. It gets better!
Re: h by annyplenty(m): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2009
GIVE HIM A BREAK BUT DONT START ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP YET. HE WILL SURE COME BACK
Re: h by bigbumper(f): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2009
Your boyfriend is hurt and is revenging and paying you back in your own coin. Unless you are both ready to start playing hide and seek and start cheating behind each other's back and forgiving each other, and then doing the same thing over and over and over again, cut your loss and move on.
Re: h by kitlady02(f): 12:52am On Mar 15, 2009
If he was d one dat cheated i guess u would hv forgiven him n life would hv gone on. Y is actin lyk u did smtin he's neva don b4 or is it because u did not find out. My dear u beta concentrate on ur studies n dont allow dat relationship 2 ruin ur future. U made a mistake yes, but ur not suppose 2 pay 4 it all ur life. Just knw dat if smone truly luv u he/she will 4giv u anything. Gudluck.
Re: h by Woodpecker(m): 12:58am On Mar 15, 2009
kitlady02:

If he was d one dat cheated i guess u would hv forgiven him n life would hv gone on. Y is actin lyk u did smtin he's neva don b4 or is it because u did not find out. My dear u beta concentrate on ur studies n dont allow dat relationship 2 ruin ur future. U made a mistake yes, but ur not suppose 2 pay 4 it all ur life. Just knw dat if smone truly luv u he/she will 4giv u anything. Gudluck.
dont be deceived o, its because he loved u so much that it was so difficullt for him to forget. its not easy to forgive a cheating girlfriend cos u'll always wonder if she'll do it again
Re: h by kitlady02(f): 1:18am On Mar 15, 2009
@woodpecker, yes n very easy 2 forgive a cheating boyfriend right?
Re: h by Radiant(f): 1:51am On Mar 15, 2009
This is a 50/50 case. He may or may not want u again. The fact that he disrespects you and bla bla doesn't automatically mean he doesn't want u again. Like some people said, he's probably hurting and the only way to let his anger out is by doing what you mentioned. Well, you might have to swallow a lot if you really want to continue with the relationship.

First things first, your exams are priority! Pull yourself together. Now, think about failing ur exams and loosing him at the end of the day and see how that works.

A guy may cheat on his woman a million times but can't stand the news that his woman cheated or is cheating on him. Crazy world we live in.
Re: h by soulamanne(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2009
hey babe.feel ya pain.no need lasin u cos u alreasy feelin remorsful.it will be hard for things to be like b4v again so i suggest u get it off ur mind and do the most important thing now, ur exams!u can loose a guy but not ur future.i believe it wont work out again(no doomin here pls) so if he doesnt change dont kill urself just learn and never sin no more.we all get tempted but the rule remains dont get caught.goodluck in ur exam and rmbr that the most important person to you is YOU!so pls babe be good to urself and ur future.takia sis
Re: h by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2009
Dudes here just dey lash the babe like they don't cheat.forgive urself and move on as long as the lesson's learnt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Another Guy's Girlfriend / My Friend's Fiance Just Left Her, Gosh Its So Painful / Why Do Girls Want Boyfriends So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.