Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally (28204 Views)

100% Herbal Cosmetics, Treat All Blemishes And Protect Your Flawless Glamour! / Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin / For Whiter And Glowing Skin N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Are you tired of all mixologist mixings? Are you tired of using harsh chemicals on your skin? Are you a cosmetologist? A dermatologist? Are you a lover of quality and effective products?

D-Ril Beauty Store has all you need to feed your skin for it to glow and be flawleSs. Our products are shipped in from India,morocco nd Uk and branded with our company logo. For lovers of quality,we assure you of long lasting results as our products are raw,pure and undiluted.

All Available!!

1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid)

2. GLYCOLIC ACID

3. LACTIC ACID

4. ASCORBIC ACID

5. KOJIC ACID POWDER

6. CITRIC ACID

7. SALICYLIC ACID

8. ALLANTOIN

9 .HQ ( on request)

10. VITAMIN A (retinol)

11. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)

12. Turmeric powder

13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder

14. Aloe Vera Extract

15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen)

16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning
agent,stabilizer)

17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE)

18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin
healing)

19. Vitamin E

20. Glycerin

*** SECTION B.
( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)

1. Emulysyfying Wax

2. Beeswax

3. Stearic Acid

*** SECTION C.

Fragrances.

1.Vanilla

2.Orange

3.Lemongrass

4. Strawberry

*** SECTION D.
OTHERS.

1. Raw Black soap

2. Collagen(liquid)

3. Avocado Oil

4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar.

5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure)

6. Coconut Oil

7.Blackseed Oil

8.Blackseed Soap

9.Kojic Carrote Soap

10.Glutathione Soap

11.Argan Herbal Soap and all essential oils and carrier oils.

New Arrival!!

1) Licorice Roots

2) Licorice Powder

3) Alpha Arbutin Powder

4) Mulberry Extract

6) Orange Peel Powder

7) Lemon Peel Powder

cool Cocoa Powder

9) Avocado Butter

10) Licorice Root Extract
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by salisy: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
But sowie ur face/skin look dull and wrinkled even with all of those u provide
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
salisy:

I refuse to give you the attention you are seeking for. Lol
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by salisy: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
mizzhoneey:

I refuse to give you the attention you are seeking for. Lol
Attention! Which attention? And even worse from u, what will I gain? Btw just saying d truth.
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
salisy:
Attention! Which attention? And even worse from u, what will I gain? Btw just saying d truth.

Okay
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
salisy:

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by Fialm: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Umhhhhhh,interesting grin

1 Like

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by stunningjudy(f): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Op, what's ur location?
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2015
stunningjudy:
Op, what's ur location?

Ibadan. I waybill to anywhere in Nigeria
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by stunningjudy(f): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Ok, what's ur price for jojoba oil, carrot oil and lavender oil?
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
stunningjudy:
Ok, what's ur price for jojoba oil, carrot oil and lavender oil?

carrot oil and lavender oil 1oz is 2700 jojoba oil 4oz is 3900
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by Favparis(f): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2015
salisy:

You said the gospel truth. He/she has changed the wrinkled face. Don't be surprised if she comes up with Sum1 else's pix

2 Likes

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Favparis:

You said the gospel truth. He/she has changed the wrinkled face. Don't be surprised if she comes up with Sum1 else's pix

Lol. I have the perfect reply for you but I don't want to give potential buyers bad impression about my manners. Hope you are not the girl that called me that I am competing with you on thesame thread when I know we sell thesame thing. If you aint ready for competition,you are still a learner in the business world. Keep hating while I make money everyday. I see how beautiful you are in your overfiltered bleached skin picture. U better come and buy natural ingredients to repair your damaged skin. Roflol

You Registered 26th of july.... Are you that desperate for revenge?? Relax,cool down and learn how business is done

9 Likes

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by Favparis(f): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Lol. I have the perfect reply for you but I don't want to give potential buyers bad impression about my manners. Hope you are not the girl that called me that I am competing with you on thesame thread when I know we sell thesame thing. If you aint ready for competition,you are still a learner in the business world. Keep hating while I make money everyday. I see how beautiful you are in your overfiltered bleached skin picture. U better come and buy natural ingredients to repair your damaged skin. Roflol

You Registered 26th of july.... Are you that desperate for revenge?? Relax,cool down and learn how business is done

You claim to sell Natural Skin care Products and you look all wrinkled up? So why is your so called Natural products not reflecting on ur 'Non Bleached Skin'?

I spend Money to keep my skin Toned up and not that Trash ur sayin here.

skin care is not my line. why did u remove ur Pix? U shud've left it.

Well let me respect ur Business......

2 Likes

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Favparis:

You claim to sell Natural Skin care Products and you look all wrinkled up? So why is your so called Natural products not reflecting on ur 'Non Bleached Skin'?

I spend Money to keep my skin Toned up and not that Trash ur sayin here.

skin care is not my line. why did u remove ur Pix? U shud've left it.

Well let me respect ur Business......

'Tone' is the new word for 'bleach'. I know your type
Well,I don't just want respect,I deserve an apology. U didn't even deny being the caller...so,I am right. I ve met some buyers here and they can testify to how I look. As a matter of fact I am not light complexed neither am I dirty. I am chocolate (if there is any skin colour like that,lol) . I sense foul play here.I replaced my old pics on 25th and you registered on 26th. ... Which pix are you referring to Madam? The one you didn't see? Are you dat desperate to get back @ me? That you had to open another account to play return match? Na 4,3,3,1 formation I use. I ve got good defenders and goal keeper. No be here you go score.

As you clearly pointed out,we aint in thesame line of business so I don't see how my advert here/on your thread(as dats the cause of this madness) shouLd be a problem .
Bottom line is if you really want to go places in life you really need to stop hating and mind your BUSINESS.
Research showed dat minding your BUSINESS solves 70% of your PROBLEM. Go and solve you problem dear and get off my thread.

PS... Don't call me again!!

4 Likes

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by Favparis(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
mizzhoneey:

'Tone' is the new word for 'bleach'. I know your type
Well,I don't just want respect,I deserve an apology. U didn't even deny being the caller...so,I am right. I ve met some buyers here and they can testify to how I look. As a matter of fact I am not light complexed neither am I dirty. I am chocolate (if there is any skin colour like that,lol) . I sense foul play here.I replaced my old pics on 25th and you registered on 26th. ... Which pix are you referring to Madam? The one you didn't see? Are you dat desperate to get back @ me? That you had to open another account to play return match? Na 4,3,3,1 formation I use. I ve got good defenders and goal keeper. No be here you go score.

As you clearly pointed out,we aint in thesame line of business so I don't see how my advert here/on your thread(as dats the cause of this madness) shouLd be a problem .
Bottom line is if you really want to go places in life you really need to stop hating and mind your BUSINESS.
Research showed dat minding your BUSINESS solves 70% of your PROBLEM. Go and solve you problem dear and get off my thread.

PS... Don't call me again!!

Point of Correction, I don't have ur number talk more of call you.........

Why would I be beeping u? Pls lets respect ourselves and let it stop here........

Your Formation is Quite strong though.

Are u Jose Mourinho? Why packing the BUS cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by salisy: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Favparis:

If she change, better for her. May be she'll finally find customers. But with prev pix I doubt so
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by Ikaosunwon(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Where in ibadan?
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Ikaosunwon:
Where in ibadan?

oluyole estate. Are,Richmab road area
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=Favparis post=36375343]

Point of Correction, I don't have ur number talk more of call you.........

Why would I be beeping u? Pls lets respect ourselves and let it stop here........

Your Formation is Quite strong though.

Are u Jose Mourinho? Why packing the BUS cheesy [/quote

lol. Just googled the number. Tanx to technology
07030894940.... found out its one maracruiz creations
As much as I want to believe you,I dont. I updated my profile about 24hrs before you registered so I wonder which 'wrinkled' pix you are referring to here. I am just gonna let sleepings dogs lie.
tanx to you guys for continuously updating my thread. I can't do it alone you know. lol

I be luis enrique. Mès que un club. We no dey drive bus na jet we dey fly

1 Like

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Hi! Mizzhoneey Do you have retin A gel 0.05%? And how much?
What percent of lactic acid and price?
Plus, what brand and how much is your zinc oxide sunscreen?
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Joavid:
Hi! Mizzhoneey
Do you have retin A gel 0.05%? And how much?

What percent of lactic acid and price?

Plus, what brand and how much is your zinc oxide sunscreen?

I don't have retin A gel. I have vitamin A(retinol)

3.5oz 90% LA is 2,800
Its not a brand... I sell zinc oxide powder/titanium oxide powder

U can check out this link for DIY sunscreen/sunblock
www.livestrong.com/article/88858-add-zinc-oxide-regular-lotion/
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
mizzhoneey:

I don't have retin A gel. I have vitamin A(retinol)
3.5oz 90% LA is 2,800 Its not a brand... I sell zinc oxide powder/titanium oxide powder
U can check out this link for DIY sunscreen/sunblock www.livestrong.com/article/88858-add-zinc-oxide-regular-lotion/
Ok thanks.
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by fdmskincare: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
mizzhoneey, I like the way you handled the so called haters.
Keeping selling your business my dear.
I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by arabianights: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
salisy:

lol..... grin grin grin grin rotf.. kai God ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

people we looking at me and deciding whether to run away from me or not

is that the reason y u wont buy the products?
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by arabianights: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Women oooooo!!!!!!!! madam ,she will also need to use tomatoes juice as part of her regime ,if really shes bleaching.
She is entitled to her opinions,and u had the option of ignoring her, y didnt u?

COSMETICS BUSINESS IS A HUGE MARKET,BOTH OF YOU WILL STILL MAKE MAD SALES AND PROFITS WHETHER OR NOT YOU COMPETE

1 Like

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
mizzhoneey, I like the way you handled the so called haters.
Keeping selling your business my dear.
I wish you well.

Tanx dear
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
arabianights:

Women oooooo!!!!!!!! madam ,she will also need to use tomatoes juice as part of her regime ,if really shes bleaching.
She is entitled to her opinions,and u had the option of ignoring her, y didnt u?

COSMETICS BUSINESS IS A HUGE MARKET,BOTH OF YOU WILL STILL MAKE MAD SALES AND PROFITS WHETHER OR NOT YOU COMPETE

You are right cos last time I checked 'Bad belle,is allowed'. I am actually not good @ attacking people, everything just happened so fast.
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Still Selling!...with great discount!
1.(SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS( for soaps/creams/Gel/ scrubs)
1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid) 2. GLYCOLIC ACID 3. LACTIC ACID 4. L'ASCORBIC ACID 5. KOJIC ACID POWDER   6. CITRIC ACID 7. SALICYLIC ACID 8. ALLANTOIN 9 .HQ ( on request) 10.Vit A(retinol) 11.Vit B3(Niacinamide) 12. Turmeric powder 13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder 14. Aloe Vera Extract 15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen) 16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning agent,stabilizer) 17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE) 18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin healing) 19. Vitamin E 20. Glycerin 21. Alpha arbutin powder 22. Orange peel powder 23. Cocoa powder 24. Mulberry seeds 25. Phillipino whitening powder 26. Snow white powder 27. Lemon peel powder 28. Snowfresh powder 29. Licorice powder 30. Avocado butter 31. Shea butter *** SECTION B. ( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)
1. Emulysyfying Wax 2. Beeswax 3. Stearic Acid 4. Cetyl Alcohol 5. Cocoabutter
*** SECTION C. Fragrances.
1.Vanilla 2.Banana 3.Lemongrass 4. Strawberry
*** SECTION D. OTHERS.
1. Raw Black soap 2. Collagen(liquid) 3. Avocado Oil 4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar. 5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure) 6. Coconut Oil 7.Blackseed Oil,seeds and powder 8.Blackseed Soap 9.Kojic Carrote Soap 10.Glutathione Soap 11. Kojie San Soap 12. Fenugreek seeds
2) OILS( all 30ml)
1. Carrot 2.Eucalyptus 3.Peppermint 4.Mint 5.Onions 6.Garlic 7.Apricot 8.Sweet Almond 9.Sesame 10.Castor 11.Chamomile 13.Lemon 14.Fenugreek oil 15.Ginger 16.Rose oil 17.Aloe vera oil 19. Bitter Almond. 20.Pomegranate Oil 21.Cucumber Oil 22.Watermelon Oil 23.Sage Oil 24.Cinnamon Oil 25.Grapeseed Oil 26.Neem Oil 27.Argan Oil 28.Turmeric Oil 29.Wheatgerm 30.Frankicense Oil 31.Sandalwood Oil 32.Rosemary Oil 33.Patchoulli Oil 34.Orange Oil 35.Lavender Oil 36.Jojoba Oil 37.Henna Oil 38.Teatree Oil 39.Jasmine 40.Moroccan oil 41.Egyptian oil And other essential and carrier oils Order now and get amazing dicounts dis AUGUST!
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2016
Bulk Actives for sale:

Kojic Acid pwd
Alpha arbutin pwd
Licorice powder
Glutathione powder
Gigawhite crystals
Phillipiano whitening powder
Salicylic acid
Ahas : lactic,glycolic,etc
Additives
Natural Powders
Ayurdervic powders
Body butters
Egyptian milk( raw kamana)
Essential and carrier oils
Brags Apple Cider Vinegar(bottle) 946ml
Vitamin A- E
Fragrances
Emulsifiers and waxes
Stabilizing agent and preservative
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by favprec12(f): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2016
mizzhoneey:
Bulk Actives for sale:

Kojic Acid pwd
Alpha arbutin pwd
Licorice powder
Glutathione powder
Gigawhite crystals
Phillipiano whitening powder
Salicylic acid
Ahas : lactic,glycolic,etc
Additives
Natural Powders
Ayurdervic powders
Body butters
Egyptian milk( raw kamana)
Brags Apple Cider Vinegar(bottle) 946ml
Vitamin A- E
Fragrances
Emulsifiers and waxes
Stabilizing agent and preservative
Available @ whole sale and retail prices
Call/whatsapp: 08166509811
I've been calling your number and couldn't reach you and also whatsapp messages aren't delivering. Kindly reply me as soon as you receive my message. I reside in Oluyole and need to buy some ingredients today. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Transformation / Beautiful Nigerian Female Head Tie /head Dress / Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.