Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Unlock EE Iphone From UK Network By IMEI Code - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock EE Iphone From UK Network By IMEI Code (1300 Views)

Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch / Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) / Free Iphone Carrier Check Online | Free Iphone Carrier Check By Imei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock EE Iphone From UK Network By IMEI Code by kyletores: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
I have iPhone 6 from EE UK Network company, and is locked on this carrier. Im in Africa and like to use on other sim card here. I like to Unlock EE iPhone and find some service on the net but not have any experiences. Please if some here know this service to replay me bellow will help me much this.

I find this service here to Unlock EE UK iPhone http://www.unlockiphonesim.co.uk/unlock-ee-uk-iphone-6-plus-6-5s-5c-5-4s-4-permanent-by-imei/ please to tell me this service is trusted or not?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock EE Iphone From UK Network By IMEI Code by vasimpatel: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
And I like to use this service, if some from here know some useful informations please to replay. I have locked EE iPhone from Uk carrier network and like to unlock.
Re: How To Unlock EE Iphone From UK Network By IMEI Code by carlabskinsi: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2016
The best way to get your phone unlocked is by contacting the service provider. EE, I know, has an online unlock request form and it will normally take around 10 days for them to process. It costs roughly £8.99. But I've also been hearing a lot of negative reviews with regards to their customer service with customers having to wait more than 10 days. It's a hit or miss, I suppose. Another way is through a third-party website which OP seems to have opted for. I have no personal knowledge of the website posted but I have used another website before: http://www.unlockyoursim.com and it worked a wonder on my phone. It was free too, just had to fill out a short survey beforehand which I didn't mind because if it failed, I knew I didn't shell out any money for it. But it worked just fine, so I would highly recommend!
Re: How To Unlock EE Iphone From UK Network By IMEI Code by sakalisis(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2016
kyletores:
I have iPhone 6 from EE UK Network company, and is locked on this carrier. Im in Africa and like to use on other sim card here. I like to Unlock EE iPhone and find some service on the net but not have any experiences. Please if some here know this service to replay me bellow will help me much this.

I find this service here to Unlock EE UK iPhone http://www.unlockiphonesim.co.uk/unlock-ee-uk-iphone-6-plus-6-5s-5c-5-4s-4-permanent-by-imei/ please to tell me this service is trusted or not?

Thanks

Dont know if the site is trusted but i can definitely unlock it as long as u have a clean imei

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Switch 3G to sim 2 in My Itel Phone / Powerbank 30000mah Wallet Style / Whatsapp About To Steal From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.