Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem (3433 Views)

China Blocks Access To Whatsapp / How To Create And Convert Videos To Whatsapp Gifs On Your Smartphone / How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abeg ogas in the house........ Since I download the latest WhatsApp version (v2.12.200) yesterday....... My whatsapp never connect o...... it keep saying Unable to connect and My phone connection is on and working.........
Pls whats the problem....... and way out pls and pls

Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling?

1 Like

Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling?
Yep....... I've done that but d result is still dsame
Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
adebayor1490:
Yep....... I've done that but d result is still dsame
if u have deleted it and re installed it and it keeps sayin the same thing know that there is someone in your village who is behind that.
Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:

if u have deleted it and re installed it and it keeps sayin the same thing know that there is someone in your village who is behind that.
kai...... is dat d way you think? whatsapp not connecting-------Witchcraft #Chai
Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
adebayor1490:
kai...... is dat d way you think? whatsapp not connecting-------Witchcraft #Chai
go to settings to clear caches especially that of whatsapp. settings -applications -Whatsappp -click on clear caches

1 Like

Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
asuustrike2009:

go to settings to clear caches especially that of whatsapp. settings -applications -Whatsappp -click on clear caches
thanks......buh no cache
cache.......0.00B
Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by pillan(f): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Try deleting it and then ask someone with an older version to share through xender/flashare to know the cause of d problem

1 Like

Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Tesley: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
If you run a custom is, like CyanogenMod,pait will instsmoothlyallc or any AOSP ROMs, then whatsapp won't work jut make sure you run a stock based ROM and it will install
Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Tesley: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
If you run a custom is, like CyanogenMod,pait will instsmoothlyallc or any AOSP ROMs, then whatsapp won't work jut make sure you run a stock based ROM and it will install.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
pillan:
Try deleting it and then ask someone with an older version to share through xender/flashare to know the cause of d problem
already did that...... still thesame thing
Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tesley:
If you run a custom is, like CyanogenMod,pait will instsmoothlyallc or any AOSP ROMs, then whatsapp won't work jut make sure you run a stock based ROM and it will install.
It does install...... just aint connecting....... and besides, Its dsame phone I use to whatsapp before the new version was released
Re: Solution To Whatsapp Unable To Connect Problem by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Hmm.... I don sell the phone. Happy Whatsapping

(1) (Reply)

Odiegwu! Man Gets Stuck In Friend’s Wife During S3x In Akwa Ibom [watch Video & / Mtn 4-in-1 Sim pack / What's Wrong With Glo Can't Access Facebook And Other Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.