Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN (22180 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Army Kills 25 Boko Haram Terrorists, Rescues 18 Persons (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by ghananotnaija(m): 4:08am On Jul 26, 2015
Nigerian military is a joke.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by Damikevin(m): 4:55am On Jul 26, 2015
omasiagu:
big mumu
Don't go and find solution to your problems, keep blaming USA.
Shameless idiOt.
wait, first why the insults? Second the issue of boko haram doesn't affect you because you are saying it is my problem? Later you will compare a northern to his cows how are you better off. Yes maybe am a shameless idiot and big Mumu, but look closely and tell me what you are? Aren't you worst than Me?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by xplicitub: 4:59am On Jul 26, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]
kennygee:
And its CNN that is bringing us this news?

Sad
ca[color=#990000][/color] can we all see APC media propaganda?... Where is leadership newspaper, sahara reporters, the nation etal, oh they r now in power they can't report BH attrocities again so they dn't portray their president weak to nigerian n the international community? I SEE!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by Damikevin(m): 5:00am On Jul 26, 2015
omasiagu:
big mumu Don't go and find solution to your problems, keep blaming USA. Shameless idiOt.
FYI if you get banned just know its me.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by biotechshola(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
[size=20pt]You all voted for Buhari, Now enjoy the change you've been craving for.[/size]

we voted for change n not miracle, its only miracle that wl solve the menace your brother has caused us in 6 yrs....wailers!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by biotechshola(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
nigerians hv been scammed by buharis useless campaign promises

casket business must be a big investment in north

oh they are even burried with N120 mat

As if bokoharam stoped kilin durin GEJ regime....with ppe lik u, nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by TSNG(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2015
biotechshola:

As if bokoharam stoped kilin durin GEJ regime....with ppe lik u, nigeria is in trouble.

firstly is boko haram 6yrs old?

secondly if I can remember vividly fine,we didn't hear much abt boko haram again b4 the supposed clueless one(GEJ) handed over to ur demi god Buhari(President Buhari)

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by olasmith10(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2015
francizy:

Sorry Mr, you're actually the one disgracing yourself because from your initial statement, you made it seem like Buhari has already done a lot without listing anything at all to show off what he did. Now I came at you, listed Buhari's numerous flaws within just 2 months in office, instead of you to counter my post with facts, you resorted to insults. I don't blame you because it's typical of your ilks and what you're all known for. Talking about spoon feeding someone intellectually, I spoon fed you twice now (even though I got insult as payback) and am hoping you'd have the common sense you desire afterwards.

We had security challenges before this administration but was it not the same Buhari who cried out that killing of boko haram is injustice to the north? How many northern emirs and others supported fight against boko haram? None. But rather the used the insecurity as a political tool to disorganize the past administration. Do you know that there were many northerners who supported boko haram (just like Buhari) in the days when they were bombing only churches and government parastatals? The fact is that they all thought all the killings will continue in that direction without it affecting their own people but alas, it got to them and they started condemning boko haram by then. You don't excuse a man who promised heaven and earth to Nigerians, condemned all actions of the previous administration but is now finding it very very difficult to kick start his own administration. It's still early and Buhari can CHANGE now else he may plunge this country into eternal woes.

GEJ has his flaws and I won't blame him because he's a human being. I would rather pray that God directs my life like GEJ directed Nigeria and may God grow my wealth like GEJ grew our GDP. May he also eliminate my enemies who want me dead the way GEJ eliminated many terrorists before the general election. May he also build my knowledge the way GEJ built schools to improve student's academics. May the good Lord rehabilitate my business like GEJ rehabilitated federal roads (that the Ota mumu abandoned), refineries, power sector, automobile and agricultural sector. May God always give me peace all through my life like GEJ gave peace to Nigerians by conceading defeat. AMEN!!!

Mind you, I stated that Buhari started poorly and that didn't mean I was comparing his 2months disaster with GEJ's administration. I only listed those things to show how shallow minded you are.

initially, I felt reluctant in replying ur post, buh silence is d attribute of d dead, he dat lives, speaks..After taking a careful luk at ur points, most esp ur prayers, i don't know if I shld say u are just bn economical with the truth or u are pretentiously ignorant!!! Either way, der is a limit we can make u c why blue will be blue and black ll be black..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by mightyokwy(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2015
greatestman:

My brother Adamawa State is cool just some few parts that has issues which our local hunters have handled them.
Hahaha, what an irony. I thought baba one chance said that never again will the security of nigeria be left in the handso of hunters and vigilantee groups. Bro run now you can still run.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by biotechshola(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
TSNG:

firstly is boko haram 6yrs old?

secondly if I can remember vividly fine,we didn't hear much abt boko haram again b4 the supposed clueless one(GEJ) handed over to ur demi god Buhari(President Buhari)

if u dnt knw, bokoharam is more than six yrs nd dey had d opportunity to establish demselves because of GEJ's cluelesnes n carelessnes...and why wud he care? wen hs pple ar nt d victims...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by RealEstate38: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN by free13: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) / Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.