Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? (5737 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by stan241(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
You all need to chill and leave this ladies alone biko

Ah what is it? Every single day more than 10 guys open threads here about them about one issue or another

They have their faults yes but so do we men, its getting kinda old abeg and no im not siding with them just saying all this things you all are saying we know them and they know them too so can we move on to something else

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
stan241:
You all need to chill and leave this ladies alone biko

Ah what is it? Every single day more than 10 guys open threads here about them about one issue or another

They have their faults yes but so do we men, its getting kinda old abeg and no im not siding with them just saying all this things you all are saying we know them and they know them too so can we move on to something else
Gbam !
Thank jare look go n click on all 78 topics his created not one made it im trying to help the guy .. But he doesnt get it

Just change title to why are some finish ..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by fuckshit: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
fυςking nice write up OP; thou not all Nigeria ladies; they're ladies who fυςking reason intelligently grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by stan241(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Gbam !
Thank jare look go n click on all 78 topics his created not one made it im trying to help the guy .. But he doesnt get it

Honestly it gets old, just like the garri crew back then and the Tiring virgin topics and the other really over thrashed topics on here, we get it already
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
stan241:

Honestly it gets old, just like the garri crew back then and the Tiring virgin topics and the other really over thrashed topics on here, we get it already
Im telling u they keep portraying nigerian women in bad light
N alot of ppl all over the world reads this .. Even my jamo friends are always checking topics n they tell me are nigerian girls this bad !! on Nl
Its sad
Women everytime just cuz one no gree marry u condem the rest n instead of taking correcting dey licking his wound ..
Its bad . Trust me they should take a look at other countries then they will be grateful ..

Im nigerian n trust me we carry ourselves well in the UK u should see how other african chics behave we got more moral values yet they oppress us .. Its tiring jare ..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by nltruer: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Because they fu/cking stu.pid and money hungry. grin grin
They think a man is their way out of poverty and what piss the Bleep out on me is that these old hags are from poor homes but are looking for rich niggas. grin grin No bitc..h has such power over me,i will simply discard her and get another one.Nigga ain't got time for all these hogwash.This is fu/king annoying!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by stan241(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

N alot of ppl all over the world reads this .. Even my jamo friends are always checking topics n they tell me are nigerian girls this bad !! on Nl
Its sad
Women everytime just cuz one no gree marry u condem the rest n instead of taking correcting dey licking his wound ..
Its bad . Trust me they should take a look at other countries then they will be grateful ..

Im nigerian n trust me we carry ourselves well in the UK u should see how other african chics behave we got more moral values yet they oppress us .. Its tiring jare ..

Truth though is ladies here in Nigeria just nor dey hear word i agree and there are a lot of stuff they do that just puts you as a guy off totally i get that

But there are just one too many topics on here about how ladies do this or ladies do that, i don tire jare.....

As much as we should show and report the bad sides so that other folks can learn, surely there are some good ones whose good deeds can also be shared and appreciated on here too.

My observation though is, there are just so many disappointed and heartbroken guys out there who have been severely messed up by their partners and its quite bad, someone on the other thread is asking for advise on what to do about a girl he has been paying fees for who is cheating on him, its rily sad

But surely constantly repeating the same topics with the same generalisations isn't the way to go
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by stan241(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Its sad

Truth though is ladies here in Nigeria just nor dey hear word i agree and there are a lot of stuff they do that just puts you as a guy off totally i get that

But there are just one too many topics on here about how ladies do this or ladies do that, i don tire jare.....

As much as we should show and report the bad sides so that other folks can learn, surely there are some good ones whose good deeds can also be shared and appreciated on here too.

My observation though is, there are just so many disappointed and heartbroken guys out there who have been severely messed up by their partners and its quite bad, someone on the other thread is asking for advise on what to do about a girl he has been paying fees for who is cheating on him, its rily sad

But surely constantly repeating the same topics with the same generalisations isn't the way to go
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Weak men be blaming women for their problems since the days of Adam
*sips tea*

Op lol next time when u create topic its ok for ppl to oppose its all part of it
How are u suppose to have healthy discussion if u dont see all sides ..dont attack ppl just cuz dey dont agree its ur topic create n chill mehn . Anyway nothing do u smiley

You don't know me but the truth is that i am a creative freelance writer and when i write,people tend to juxtapose my write up with my personal life die to the rich factual content but hell NO. I write mostly from what i see and of-course my experience can't be isolated.

As per criticism oh my that's my opium but if you must criticize me don't do it sheepishly cos you may get intellectually bruised as i am one hell of an embodiment of intellect so please go ahead and criticize but do so meaningfully and you will earn my respect.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by reallest(f): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Homebased nigerian girls ?
Op be more specific dont generalise. All nigerian females all over the world , u think they act the same way ?
What's different between u n op,generalizing every home base nigerian lady,I can only smh for u n op
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
stan241:

Thats y i asked him is he talking about homebased girls ..

Yh i saw that but u see the difference he didnt generalise or make out like his dated loads of nigerian females , he just spoke on his own issue which was good.
Yh his got a point some do those things he listed but not all even me self get harassed by homebased girls i know out there cuz its tough & poverty pushes ppl to do silly things.. But just attacking nigerian babes good n bad is not on
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Gbam !
Thank jare look [b]go n click on all 78 topics his created not one made it i[/b]m trying to help the guy .. But he doesnt get it

Lol! i hope you are not trying to imply that none made it to the front page? Don't make me puke abeg.

I am never a front page freak and those with intellectually sound mind will see sense in every topic i created especially in the romance section.

My source is my brain and that makes the difference.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
reallest:

What's different between u n op,generalizing every home base nigerian lady,I can only smh for u n op
Erm mine is a question did u see the ? Sign at the end

If he replied saying yes , next my next question would be how many of them has he dated to know ..
Check all my comments ..
I know u wanna b defender dats y they will keep doing this to women ..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol! i hope you are not trying to imply that none made it to the front page? Don't make me puke abeg.

I am never a front page freak and those with intellectually sound mind will see sense in every topic i created expecially in teh romance section.

My source is my brain and that makes the difference.
Ok i can see ..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by stan241(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Thats y i asked him is he talking about homebased girls ..

Yh i saw that but u see the difference he didnt generalise or make out like his dated loads of nigerian females , he just spoke on his own issue which was good.
Yh his got a point some do those things he listed but not all even me self get harassed by homebased girls i know out there cuz its tough & poverty pushes ppl to do silly things.. But just attacking nigerian babes good n bad is not on

True that

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
reallest:

Na wa o,shaking your head for me?

Why not simply relax and go through my article then come back and tell me if i ever generalized. This ladyboss apparently does not love reading else she will never conclude that i generalized.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

You don't know me but the truth is that i am a creative freelance writer and when i write,people tend to juxtapose my write up with my personal life die to the rich factual content but hell NO. I write mostly from what i see and of-course my experience can't be isolated.

As per criticism oh my that's my opium but if you must criticize me don't do it sheepishly cos you may get intellectually bruised as i am one hell of an embodiment of intellect so please go ahead and criticize but do so meaningfully and you will earn my respect.
This is not to bruise anyone ..
Cant u just chat without getting upset ?
We just giving our opinion .. If u didnt want it u should have said strictly private , only people who know u can comment or u will not tolorate any opposition finish
No need to get nasty ...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Why not simply relax and go through my article then come back and tell me if i ever generalized. This ladyboss apparently does not love reading else she will never conclude that i generalized.

Lol free me jare
See women wey i dey defend self
Lubbish
Hehehe anyway this is pointless carry on .. Infact u can add more to the list self
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by reallest(f): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Eiyah sowi babe,I will do dat n make amendment wherE it necessary
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

This is not to bruise anyone ..
Cant u just chat without getting upset ?
We just giving our opinion .. If u didnt want it u should have said strictly private , only people who know u can comment or u will not tolorate any opposition finish
No need to get nasty ...

LOL!Missed it again. I seldom get angry. I am a lover not a fighter.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL!Missed it again. I seldom get angry. I am a lover not a fighter.
Hmmm u sure wink
Ok at least we agree on dat .. Im a lover not a fighter too ..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
reallest:

Eiyah sowi babe,I will do dat n make amendment wherE it necessary

Thanks and you look homely except the fact that im skeptical about you considering you just got on board two days ago.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by TheUmmah: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool
Toks2008:

My brother there was nothing there to correct as regards the generalizing.

In English language,using the word many is never the same as all so please just ignore her.

Let her cool down to read very well before making comments.

Bros! You know see as I use ignore button for the smally? Next time she will read before commenting! Lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hmmm u sure wink

Good.BTW i have a bad habit of checking up profiles of any lady wey comment on my post and im so so not sure you own that hot figure.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Good.BTW i have a bad habit of checking up profiles of any lady wey comment on my post and im so so not sure you own that hot figure.
Abeg forget dat wan
Lol
Leave me joor .. Make list on guys nau at least like 10 different topic showing us females ur flaws smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
TheUmmah:
cool

Bros! You know see as I use ignore button for the smally? Next time she will read before commenting! Lol
Lol u dont get it
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Abeg forget dat wan
Lol
Leave me joor .. Make list on guys nau st keast like 10 different topic showing us females ur flaws smiley

YES OR NO

Do you own that figure? Any response asides a straight Yes means no
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

YES OR NO

Do you own that figure? Any response asides a straight Yes means no
U aint answered my question when u ans i ans undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Funlord sinizia captain how body smiley

Captainswag was looking for u the other day .. Footie talk seen all the new signing now ...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Captainswag225(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
lol, which naija lady broke the o.p's heart? he is still hurting
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by reallest(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Thanks and you look homely except the fact that im skeptical about you considering you just got on board two days ago.

Really

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by pbs4real(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hmmm u sure wink
u re a FIGHTERtongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Top Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies May Never Get Married. / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose / Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.