Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? (5748 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by sinizia: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Funl.ord sinizia captain how body smiley

Captainswag was looking for u the other day .. Footie talk seen all the new signing now ...

You caught me as always. embarassed

I'm sweet, you? wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
pbs4real:
u re a FIGHTERtongue
Lover
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
sinizia:

You caught me as always. embarassed

I'm sweet, you? wink
Yh i did hehehe
Good to know ur ok smiley
U going church tomorrow or u skipping
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by sinizia: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh i did hehehe
Good to know ur ok smiley
U going church tomorrow or u skipping

If i have my way, i'd steal your network.

I'm skipping o. Going for a wedding tomorrow. I need to hook up with the bridesmaid. grin

You nko? You'll go as usual?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
sinizia:

If i have my way, i'd steal your network.

I'm skipping o. Going for a wedding tomorrow. I need to hook up with the bridesmaid. grin

You nko? You'll go as usual?
Bridesmaid ke sinni sinni nah so u dey oprate abi
Let me know how it goes ..
Yes oh im going tomorrow .. Naje i go repent lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by sinizia: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Bridesmaid ke sinni sinni nah so u dey oprate abi
Let me know how it goes ..
Yes oh im going tomorrow .. Naje i go repent lol

LOL. I'll PM you the whole details. gringrin

One of the things i like about you, you always attend church. I need to learn from you. embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U aint answered my question when u ans i ans undecided

What question was that?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, which naija lady broke the o.p's heart? he is still hurting

Chai! how myopic.

Whatever went wrong with creative writing. I guess every song a musician sings is about his or life. Very funny and myopic.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Captainswag225(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Chai! how myopic.

Whatever went wrong with creative writing. I guess every song a musician sings is about his or life. Very funny and myopic.
are u done?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by pbs4real(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lover
start shwing the luv thensmiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by kally01(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
On point
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
kally01:
On point

I wonder why the ladies will not be sincere and agree that many of them are guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2015
pbs4real:
start shwing the luv thensmiley
Wey i don dey show since days of Adam
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by pbs4real(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Wey i don dey show since days of Adam
are u sure U haven't shw'd me anygrin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol free me jare
See women wey i dey defend self
Lubbish
Hehehe anyway this is pointless carry on .. Infact u can add more to the list self
Defender Ladyboss how you doing?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Cameroon1979: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Who be this?

Orimompotohhhhhhhh
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by obilewon: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2015
hello Toks2008, my name is obinna.. this is my email anyokuobinna@yahoo.co.uk. please send me an email i need to have a chat with u... regards
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2015
obilewon:
hello Toks2008, my name is obinna.. this is my email anyokuobinna@yahoo.co.uk. please send me an email i need to have a chat with u... regards

Check your e-mail
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Bigsunny01(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2018

N urs makes sense
Try not to be a sheep
Read well n asses anyone in their right mind knows . Not all nigerian ladies behave dat way
But i guess uve traveled the world abi ..

Learn to point out where his wrong although his got good point but u are the biggest dummy here .. Ignorance nah disease i swear smiley

Why am i still single?

1 Am I available?

Some people are actually NOT available but they think they are. Some actions or way of life make you NOT available in the ‘Singles market’ which is actually over saturated. There are some mindsets you may have which unknown to you may be sending out vibes to men that you are not available eg Do you always walk around with this thought ‘there are no good men/women anymore’ whilst praying for one? Honey, daz not ghanna wok. As a (wo)man thinketh in his heart, SO IS HE!!! Also if you are carrying emotional baggage, you may think you are available but you are not.

The energy flowing from you ain’t in line with what you praying for. It is like a house which has a ‘Welcome to our home’ doormat but yet a big dog right at the entrance. You know you ain’t welcome. Emotional baggages would keep getting in the way of conversations with even remotely interested opposite sex and aint nobody got time to continually hear about your ex John who dumped you or whatever horrid happened in the past. Please let God heal any hurt from your past. Also are you dating someone you KNOW you cannot marry whilst yet claiming ‘Single’? Eg dating a married man or some ‘bad guy’.

You may be thinking you are just holding that person in the mentime till the ‘Mr Right’ comes along but hunnay, you are sending signals even you don’t know about and people can pick those signals. You are emotionally involved no matter what you think. Usually when you meet someone, you are NOT as interested as a fully single person is only you don’t know.

Also, if there is this ‘Bro John’ you have been ‘claiming’ although dude has neither said anything nor is he feeling you laidat. That HUGE emotional investment in Bro John has made you less emotionally available to others but you dunno. It will be clear that there is NO VACANCY in your life for other people. Please don’t lose a good guy waiting on Bro John whom you have seen in a vision lol. Keep it moving and ‘empty’ Love. Bro John aint interested. PK tells the story of this girl in this uni who was overheard praying and claiming a certain ‘Bro John’ who everyone knows was already engaged to ‘Sister Mary’. The girl just dey pray dey claim the man calling out his name and surname sef. You see such a lady, though she is single, she ain’t available. Another way to check if you are available is to find out if you have unrealistic standards. The person some ladies/guys wanna marry is A PEOPLE- 4/5 in one person. I wrote a post on that here. Nobody is 100% and hey even if there was someone like that, guess what? That person wont be able to stand you cos you are not 100%. I want a man that is very romantic, rich, successful, Prayer warrior, Bible teacher, good singer like Don or Kirk, humble like Adeboye, have faith like Oyedepo, excellent like Adefarasin, Prayer warrior like Olukoya, funny like PK, HABA SISTER, ONLY YOU!!! Humans are work in progress. That spouse doesn’t have to come 100% perfect 2. Are you accessible

Some people are available and eligible but they are NOT accessible. They cannot be reached. Nobody got access to her.

Almost like all those sheltered children whose father had this shotgun or a big dog for any man that dared to visit.

You are certainly not welcome on this property... Photo from Flickr
You are certainly not welcome on this property… Photo from Flickr

As a single person, you must be able to be reached. You can’t be praying for a spouse and continually sit in your room under your bed, tz only mosquito that will see you. And God. But God doesn’t wanna marry. Ain’t no eligible person gonna come under your bed and see you. Which is why it is good for instance to belong to a church and a service group. Too much stories of couples who met whilst serving in church.

Being a member of the church ain’t enough especially if you are in all those big churches. Chances that you would be seen are low when all you do is come in, worship and after service you just leave. Ah!!! Bae, how is that gonna work? Join a department/small unit/connect group/house fellowship and let people SEE you and interact with you.

Not that you just rush into your car after every service without interacting with anybody. Don’t always walk sooooo fast. If you are single, reduce your pace hehehe. But frankly, I met one of my readers who said some people complained that she always walks too fast and with a straight face everytime in church and so was unapproachable. So please, catwalk ehn. Especially as a lady because these guys just dey try arrange themselves, gather stamina and muster courage to talk to you but before they reach you, you don disappear. And as a guy too, you gast be wise/. He tells the story of how in Bible school, first day he spotted this girl he thought he would like to get to know. Unfortunately, they didn’t sit so close. The next day he came early and sat close to the area the girl sat, made it a habit and kept finding reasons to communicate with her even if it meant copying notes he already had and asking questions he already had the answers to. ‘Excuse me, did you copy the assignment?’ ‘Did you get what that teacher said here?’ Of course, they started talking from there. My dear, you must be accessible as a single. Position yourself well. Have hobbies and be involved in them. Be sociable. Have friends. Obviously, he is not talking clubbing and stuff. There is healthy clean fun. Take yourself out if you have to, somebody might meet you there ooo. Nobody must take you there ooo. And while you are there, please be looking around small small. Like my Rev would say, watch and pray 3. Be approachable

Some people are available, they are accessible but to approach them is a different, impossible ball game. If you need to practice how to smile in front of a mirror, please do. Some ladies have a natural frowning face. A lot of men are not bold and they fear rejection so imagine they now gather courage to walk up to you and say hi or anything else to initiate conversation and you just size them up and down and are generally not very polite or welcoming.

The guy will just change mouth, turn you to traffic warden and ask you for direction or to borrow bible or something else. Anything but what he was on his mind because your countenance is bad. Please greet people and respond warmly. He that hath friend must show himself friendly. Recall Rebekah and how approachable and friendly she was to Abby’s servant and how she landed herself a rich young eligible blessed man. Another thing is when ladies always walk together like a gang and their countenance makes it hard for any guy to get that opportunity to speak to one privately. Don’t look down on people who don’t have it all now and be like ‘he is not my type’ lol. Some of these hunks we see now have not always been hunks ooo.

so some of these guys you boning now may be multi-millionaires in a few years. No use today scatter your tomorrow. Be approachable. That’s all for Part 1.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Toks2008:
He woos you as a struggling guy and you say yes to him. You visit him in his one room apartment and you allow him screw you front,back and center and you have even lost counts.

You spend nights with a struggling guy,sometimes you cook for him, do his laundry and there is no single part of your body he can not describe yet you can't say yes to him if he proposes marriage to you because by your foolish definition,he is still struggling and living in a room apartment but i keep asking;are you not a wife to him already?

I have seen where many ladies left a guy they love so much and also loves them not because he is not ready for a marital union but because he has no money yet for a big time wedding just for them to marry another man who may not even have any real thing for them simply because the guy is loaded enough to conduct a glamorous wedding ceremony.

This is why many Nigeria ladies remain single till they become old and frustrated. To a typical Naija girl,if a man is not ready for a flamboyant wedding ceremony then he is not ready for marriage and many ladies now focus more on the glamour of wedding ceremony rather than the main marriage so the guy simply keeps mum and continues to bleep da hell outta you and when he is indeed ready for the wedding ceremony,he dumps your overused ass for a new younger babe and then you begin to cry that someone in your village is after you.

Another dumb thing ladies do is running to their pastor or prophet or baba to ask if a man is really their husband and they foolishly believe whatever the man tells them and many ladies have ended up as a prophet or baba's side dish.

If a man of GOD tells me a lady i love is not my wife,i will simply thank him for his spiritual insight and humbly ask him to ask the same spirit to tell me the name of the right lady for me,her house address,tribe,skin color and where i will find her.

Nigeria ladies should stop being foolish and dumb,they should follow their heart and understand that a wedding ceremony is different from a marriage union.Nothing stops you from starting life with that struggling guy in a room apartment. Except those born with silver spoons,every rich guy you see was once a struggling guy and if a guy loves you and you love him and will not mind spending your life with him,simply encourage him to visit your parents,do a little introduction and proceed to the registry. The truth is that most of the glamorous wedding you see between a young groom and bride are actually funded by their rich parents,family members or well wishers so stop giving your guy heat overt an expensive wedding gown,cake or marriage ceremony.

This guy won't remain in lack forever and when the money eventually comes,you two can have the moist expensive and glamorous wedding in the world.

Think Naija lady...THINK.
i can see you got your mojo back. longest time
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2018
reallest:

What's different between u n op,generalizing every home base nigerian lady,I can only smh for u n op
it's a different thing entirely oo. Nigerian ladies in diaspora has mingle with different ladies and seen how things should be done.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by daben1(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Ladyboss if you understand what creative writing is all about you will learn to look away from the title of the news but you will rather read the text before making conclusions and drawing criticisms.

I wrote Nigeria ladies not all in the title and if you now read the article you will see i stated clearly using the word MANY.Shey you get?i don't generalize when i write.
OP, you don't need to explain yourself to anybody, your write up make sense jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? / . / If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.