Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO (45410 Views)

Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme / The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja / Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by pat077: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Toks2008(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2015
I hope its not a case of initial gragra but i wish them the best.
www.nairaland.com/2432231/how-avoid-falling-into-trap
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by karimhuu: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2015
when they go for service ,they'll realize that America is very far

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by seangy4konji: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Is d guy a naval officer or a cherubim and seraphim choir master
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by ogrin(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2015
blackpanda:

Anytime before Jesus 2nd coming. grin
I thought u would say "In the fullness of time"
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by jeje123(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2015
fagbohun4j:
This op dey craze! Not even a sentence to explain how they got engaged in summary. U go blow ni o. I hope they last sha cuz dem go stil go for service o and boy nd gals aren't smilin in camp.
A word is enough for d wise watch ur back wen u are moving-on!
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by hamzeiy: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2015
datola:
This kneeling down to ask: "will you marry me?" is neither African nor biblical.

Keep copying oyinbos while they laugh at you.
even your ring is neither african nor biblical ...infact the ring thing was actually practiced by the roman pagans and was forced into christanity when romans moved into it......christanity has deviated from its origin..
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2015
ok...
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin grin grin

Na so be. Ladies like this type of PhD die
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2015
DaFlash:
op please i need fast reply......when is uniabuja going start selling post utme form?
ma guy u are on a long tin o.....uniabuja neva ready sell post ume form cos
dey avnt ffinished d main exams
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2015
I hope that will stop the babe from seeing those aristos
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by beyoncausme: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
wish them well....
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Olarewajusaliu(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am happy for them
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by deavicky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
pDude:
Dem never even go NYSC yet talkless of finding a job grin grin grin grin grin

Their fadas must either be rich or they are the stupidest couple alive.

Well...........engagement nor be say we don marry grin grin cheesy cheesy
They never graduate either let alone service. I small the guy is trying to gain full possession of the ''Okondoo" alone for sometime.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by deavicky(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
I hope say the the na gold, that the girl can sale later
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by jazinogold(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
many are engaged....only few get married others, the engagement ring they their hands for years like say na Lord of the rings them dy act!

op where the engagement party dy take place....mk I knw cos e don tail Wey I chop party rice!

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by spencekat(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
datola:
This kneeling down to ask: "will you marry me?" is neither African nor biblical.

Keep copying oyinbos while they laugh at you.
I have severally taught of the kneeling down of a thing and it doesn't make that sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
That's the guy's trick to lure her into making luv to her that night...guyman.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by deolu2000(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Waste of time,let see where they are in the next 2yrs God sparing their lives,within that time they will serve of wc i can call that free period because they will enjoy free alawe,but the second yr,is when life begines aftr wc they will need job and all that.all the best for the future anyway.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by africandictator(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Freemanan:

See what bigotry has done to you... Issapity
how is tht bigotry Dude was saying d truth...
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by jamesben91(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
The way most Nigerians conclude these days is really giving me concern. These are people we know nothing about; not even how rich or poor they are yet you see some comments condemning them. They could be from very rich families you know? It could be that the boy got established while in school; have you thought of the girl's origin too? Let's learn to think critically before commenting on issues.

A lot of people are learning form our comments..

Happy sunday good people...
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by RealEstate38: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by coolsamba(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
pDude:
Dem never even go NYSC yet talkless of finding a job grin grin grin grin grin

Their fadas must either be rich or they are the stupidest couple alive.

Well...........engagement nor be say we don marry grin grin cheesy cheesy
na free poking ticket
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by 3plejay(f): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
nemzy14:
Wetin dey ur mind nar to engage girl?..u never think of where they will post u for nysc and where u will work...mtcheeeew,,shhiiiooorr

Abeggi...is it evry1 dt goes 2d university dt doesn't hav anytin doing 2earn som income??
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by abdulb45: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
pls i wuld lyk to know d guy's department.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by sunshinglove: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congrat all the best
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
talima:
This notion of looking for job after graduation is really taking part of our good reasoning. Must everybody look for job after graduation?

No. That is why I said their fadas must be rich.

Read between the lines bruh.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Femskid: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
U bi final year stnd wit no job yet u con. Day put ring for har hand #SHORO NIYEN#
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
UniabujaFacts:
Victor, the president of Statistics Department during their dinner which held yesterday at Gracious hotel did the big one as he engaged his long time girlfriend, rose. Congrats to them!!!

.http://www.uniabujafacts.com/2015/07/two-final-year-students-of-uniabuja-got.html
With an attire of a working girl shiooor
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by eazydest: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2015
oga try and graduate kwanu, haba de girl no dey run. I finished my first degree at de age 21, so i for engage some one then abi.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by nurez(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2015
Ohk
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Beetee1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
this is called FOU
fear Of Unknown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.