Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight (2226 Views)

Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
And tonight for the first time in my life, i witnessed a delivery. Although i see the whole delivery thing as over hyped but mehn i was really weird during the incident undecided. So much blood and so much pain. sad

I no wan witness this kin thing again abeg..

Shout out to all our WOMEN smiley....the kind of pain they go through during child birth no be here.

We Love You... kiss

Ps: The baby came out in the back seat of my car.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Congrats! You have seen what few men in their lifetime have seen!

Is it possible to have pishurs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pic of u witnessin it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by ladyF(f): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Videos dey on YouTube for the curious ones. The pain no be here. Women una dey try o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Adaezeagu(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sweet mother
I no go 4get u for dis suffer wey u suffer for me
If i no sleep my mother no go sleep
If i no chop my mother no go chop
When i dey sick my mother go carry me she go say instead of me to die make she oooo
She no dey tire ooo

My sweet mother i love u above all tins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
vfactor:

That moment was a weird one for me...i wasnt thinking of photos...
Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Pic of u witnessin it

No picx...i don forget say i get phone..
Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abduletudaye:

No picx...i don forget say i get phone..
so waht did dah place look like? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
so waht did dah place look like? grin

I wont answer that...tongue
Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I wont answer that...tongue
terrible ryt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
terrible ryt

As in eh... lipsrsealed
Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abduletudaye:

As in eh... lipsrsealed
plenty blood... Very gross...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Dyt(f): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Did I read over hyped?
Dude
I remember what I went through every time I see a preggy lady
That shiiit is not a joke
I will massacre anyone that hurts my child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by austine4real(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kongrats oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
plenty blood... Very gross...

Gory indeed
Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Horllamideh(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
congratulations......if the baby's parent are yoruba,tell them to name him/her 'Abioko'.....'born in a car'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2015
But you did not see the whole thing, how do you know it was hyped?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Pineapp: 1:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Abduletudaye:

That moment was a weird one for me...i wasnt thinking of photos...
Correct guy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
cococandy:
But you did not see the whole thing, how do you know it was hyped?

Its over hyped abeg...Period....but i really hail women.... kiss
Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by cococandy(f): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Abduletudaye:

You weren't Feeling what she was feeling.
How would you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
cococandy:

You weren't Feeling what she was feeling.
How would you know?

Coco, leave me oooo angry

You are doing as if you dont know what am trying to say sef....

Anyway, i still love you kiss wink
Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by SAMBARRY: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
When I had my baby too the pain was crazy I was just shouting eyin mi o (my back)

I tried to endure the pain with screaming and tears cheesy

from 9 am when I was rushed to the theatre I was gasping and panthing and writhing in pain.it was until around after 2 I had her, so I was told. But those hours my legs, thighs, back waist where on fire lipsrsealed

trust me anybody in labour wey dey theatre wey dey scream for upstairs you go hear the screaming for stair case .If you see how i was screaming ehen even the mid husband after I had my baby was like did you swallow microphone before coming here cheesy

but the beauty of it all is that by the time you see your baby's face or hold her the pain will vanish. I'm yet to fathom how that works though. Infact that moment you're holding your baby, the feeling is out of this world. For the whole day you'll just be happy like a junkie who just found crack cheesy

nobody can explain the feeling till you experience it yourself wink

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
When I had my baby too the pain was crazy I was just shouting eyin mi o (my back)

I tried to endure the pain with screaming and tears cheesy

from 9 am when I was rushed to the theatre I was gasping and panthing and writhing in pain.it was until around after 2 I had her, so I was told. But those hours my legs, thighs, back waist where on fire lipsrsealed

trust me anybody in labour wey dey theatre wey dey scream for upstairs you go hear the screaming for stair case .If you see how i was screaming ehen even the mid husband after I had my baby was like did you swallow microphone before coming here cheesy

but the beauty of it all is that by the time you see your baby's face or hold her the pain will vanish. I'm yet to fathom how that works though. Infact that moment you're holding your baby, the feeling is out of this world. For the whole day you'll just be happy like a junkie who just found crack cheesy

nobody can explain the feeling till you experience it yourself wink

My dear, you don talk am finish...we love the ladies

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by SAMBARRY: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Abduletudaye:

you can never understand what you don't experience so for you talk will be cheap wink

just pray the doctors in wherever hospital is not going to be on strike by the time your wife water breaks and she's rushed to the hospital then you'll know how to sieve your utterances wink

3 Likes

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
vfactor:

had it been he uploaded some pictures,u wud be like "instead of u to pray for the woman in pain,u are taking pictures"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
had it been he uploaded some pictures,u wud be like "instead of u to pray for the woman in pain,u are taking pictures"

Naaa! I wouldn't say that if he uploaded a pic of a woman with her baby by her side in the back of his car with sweat all over her face and smiling! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight by Abduletudaye(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you can never understand what you don't experience so for you talk will be cheap wink

just pray the doctors in wherever hospital is not going to be on strike by the time your wife water breaks and she's rushed to the hospital then you'll know how to sieve your utterances wink

Hehe...ok, i understand

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates How Father In-law Made Him Sleep Wit Lady He Just Had Sex With(pics / My Fiance Is Slipping Away From Me / Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.