Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future (63194 Views)

Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True / Six Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by ThaThinka: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shows how efforts are being made to create more perverts.
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by HRich(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
By then i must have been in Heaven watching and smilling.
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by MrCounselor: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
shamsuRana:
undecided

Reminds me of this event..
A famous inspirational speaker said; "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn’t my wife". The audience was in shock and silence. He then added: “She was my mother.”(A big round of applause and laughter roared).A very daring husband tried to copy this at home. After dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen; "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn’t my wife". Standing for a moment, he tried to recall the second line of that speaker. By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of hot water!
Moral Lesson: 
Don’t Copy, if you can’t Paste. Don't start what U can't finish!
[size=15pt]That was funny.[/size]
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Missmossy(f): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Makes no sense.

Technology sometimes doesn't yield good results in certain areas.
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Justicealh3(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
It's unfavourable.
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by JoeCutie(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Missmossy:
Makes no sense.

Technology sometimes doesn't yield good results in certain areas.
Like? grin
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by jashar(f): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Humans beware. The rise of the machines has started... grin

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by kechywillz(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Men!!! when the poster mentioned abt Having intimacy with celebrities of ur choice, na Nicki minaj struck my mind,that chick don wound many men no b small grin

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by vislabraye(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Techi can't replace the good old kitti kat tongue
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Limerick: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
vfactor:
They can't be serious! They should do this with eating and pooing!
hey
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Limerick:
hey

Mmhmm! angry
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by prudentcy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
They can only try, nothing like naturalis.
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Spells(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
I tot children were gonna b printed from a printer.... Mtcwheeeeee
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Limerick: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
vfactor:

Mmhmm! angry
na you?
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beko @Op so are u saying nao that all this Grammars about technology sex changinh abi watevaer will reach Nigerian when e nu comeoutuu..
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by samoney: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
very soon na to the print shildren sure pass

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Freksy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
shamsuRana:
undecided

Reminds me of this event..
A famous inspirational speaker said; "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn’t my wife". The audience was in shock and silence. He then added: “She was my mother.”(A big round of applause and laughter roared).A very daring husband tried to copy this at home. After dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen; "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn’t my wife". Standing for a moment, he tried to recall the second line of that speaker. By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of hot water!
Moral Lesson: 
Don’t Copy, if you can’t Paste. Don't start what U can't finish!
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
Truth be told, ENDTIME looming sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Kim Kardashian hologram is in trouble.
Nicki Minaj
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by DharmyYinks: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Signs of d End Time

Repent and giv ur life to Jesus Christ so dat u can be saved dat u may avoid eternal damnation(hell fire) on dat Last Day(Judgement Day).

Rememba "JESUS LOVES YOU" and "ONLY HIM CAN SAVE YOU"

BEWARE! TAKE HEED!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Galacious1: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2015
francababy:
I like the guys birth control option. It shouldn't always be the lady at the receiving end. Take postinor 2 today, do d&c tomorrow, do family planning the next, insert one stuff through surgery to block off ur ovaries. Haba. Make the guys dey collect the family planning injection jor
that' s the price u pay for being female
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by JayJustus(m): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2015
and we will print babies with what?? canon babies, HP babies, xerox babies, business center babies
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2015
francababy:
I like the guys birth control option. It shouldn't always be the lady at the receiving end. Take postinor 2 today, do d&c tomorrow, do family planning the next, insert one stuff through surgery to block off ur ovaries. Haba. Make the guys dey collect the family planning injection jor
grin grin...abi...and those injections dey make women fat like another thing..so finally some relief comes the way of womeen...
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by donbrowser(m): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2015
francababy:
The condom was the most pleasant to me
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by SPG4U(m): 1:34am On Jul 26, 2015
wait are you kidding me, i dont want to belive this
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 26, 2015
Aruemehhh! Tufiaaaaa! God 4bid for my children's kids to be experience such attrocity in their time.
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by 9jatatafo(m): 2:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Technology can never replace nature.

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by betaman: 4:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Have your immunity well boosted and your body well detoxified and cleansed of all unwanted agents, toxins and harmful substances in the body with REPLENISH amazing herbal formula . All our clients love it. 1 litre is just 5000 naira. Call/whatsapp 07055556496 to place your order. Delivery is free within Lagos.
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by davien(m): 4:42am On Jul 26, 2015
9jatatafo:
Technology can never replace nature.
It has...look around you,who can trek 30 miles now?...or shout to communicate to other towns?...or walk upright when 90+?...or harvest 100 hectares in one day? undecided

Instead of feeling insecure why not work with it and ensure it's safe use for everyone?...

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Tonylyte(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2015
Evathyst:
Any s*X that involves the use of the devices above will be called 'technological sex' ryt? Then, I guess s*x technology would have become accredited as a course by then.

Care to guess who the first graduate would be? Phockphockman! tongue
See your mouf. Longest time.
Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by tonjeola(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Joke of the Year! grin grin grin grin
samoney:
very soon na to the print shildren sure pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future by Lovechyld101(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Which one b Hologram ,phone sexing Once d!ck no enter pusszy no b sex again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.