Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website (864 Views)

Mtn unlimited Free Browsing And Downloading With Psiphon Handler / Well Design Blog, 33k Facebook Group And Twitter Handler For Sale / 7,666 Twitter Followers Handler For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by nateone(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2009
HI WEBMASTERS,
Am in urgent need of someone that can create a form for a website that comes with a username and password login. the site is already online, all you have to do is login and create the form. am ready to pay N5,000 for this job , and most be done before friday 20th of march.

N/B - please only does that can do it at my fixed cost of N5,000 should call me, if you are not interested in that price, dont call.

call : 07055092388 , very urgent

This a way to make quick cash as a web master. am waiting
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
5K. . .interesting. . .hmmmmm. . . .
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2009
just wait some more, you are going to get skinned.
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by yawatide(f): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2009
nateone,

Not to discourage you or encourage bidders but I think your budget is too low.  It isn't as easy as you make it sound.  I understand your request in 2 ways:

A) Unless you have done most of what I am about to describe, there is a lot of work to do:

1) Create the form
2) Validate user input (front-end)
3) Check input against contents of database
4) If input exists, take user somewhere on your site.

The above just covers a scenario where the input exists.  If it doesn't:

1) Prompt user to register, ask for their password or have it reset
2) Provide user with registration form, which has to be validated (front-end and back-end)
3) Store validated data in a database

Note the use "database" in both scenarios which implies that a database already exists.  If not:

1) Create a *normalized* database as well as at the very least, a users table
2) Create more columns than just username/password columns (date of birth, security question/answer, etc)

OR

B) You have all of the above done already and all I have to do is login and create a form. Even if this were the case, what kind of form? How many fields? Once I create, I just take d 5K clean mouth and run or am I to do any kind of validation or interaction with a database. I guess my point is, your request isn't clear to me.

As you can see, it's more than how you make it sound.  Again, if it's scenario A and most or all of the above already exists, sorry for the long post, and I guess I didn't understand what you want, based on how you framed the request. If B, then provide more details please. Otherwise, I suggest that if there are no takers so far, you up the figures a bit.  I have a figure in mind that I would take but I won't mention it here.  What I will mention is that 5K, at the most will only make me do what I am already doing right now - respond to your post.

All the best!
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by segsalerty(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2009
UHmm , i will do it all for =N=500 only !

Thanks
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by nitation(m): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2009
@Segsalerty

I hope you are aware of the task. I will advice you to get proper understanding before concluding

- nitation
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by yawatide(f): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2009
nitation,

Weeeeelll, for someone who is a bit wet behind the ears, it might be a good project for him to get down and dirty with and gain (based on his posts on NL so far) some valuable knowledge and experience.

Once he sees what it actually entails, trust me, in the future, he will adjust his pricing accordingly wink
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by segsalerty(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2009
Uhmm , Mind you all ! being a newbiee doesnt mean i am crazy ! " I am so expensive " i was only teasing the guy probably he might have hijacked me and contact me shocked shocked

me that my website is taking me about 2days that i've spent on it now still fixing up my signup and sign in thing with my database ( my host just gave me DB few days ago ) so, am working on it now , my hands are already dirty for codes now !

who else is interested doing the job?
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2009
segsalerty:

Uhmm ,  Mind you all ! being a newbiee doesnt mean i am crazy ! " I am so expensive " i was only teasing the guy probably he might have hijacked me and contact me  shocked shocked

me that my website is taking me about 2days that i've spent on it now still fixing up my signup and sign in thing with my database ( my host just gave me DB few days ago )   so, am working on it now ,  my hands are already dirty for codes now !

who else  is interested doing the job?

lol, I dont think it is about being expensive. charging the amount you THINK is right for the job is it.
if you feel N500 is right for it, go ahead. (but i feel it is not)

well, maybe you want to take it so you can learn more while coding it, cos i know you will learn something new while.

ask me, i think you shud do it for free or take the 5k he is offering, logically
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by segsalerty(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2009
Uhmm, whats so funny now ? @webdezzi ! shocked shocked

i've only being saying just the truth of if all !
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by OmniPotens(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2009
@Segsalerty

There is something I think you should try add to your personality. You are just fresh in the industry and in the programming thing. There are still many things to be learnt out there. These I've said following your exhibitions here on the forum "as being a newbie". You just can't know and do it all just like that even if you claim. Anyone should quote me wrong if I'm wrong here. I think before you start doing or undertaking tasks, you should go in and do lots of home work and brace yourself up for the journey ahead. Forget that there are many scripts out there to help out. What about when there are bugs, what will you do? Post them here for people to help you debug?  shocked

Just a little suggestion so don't take it so personal. You started well. Don't let the money-quick rather than learned thing put you off balance because it will not tell on you and others like you now but in the future, they'll see what I mean.

Cheers!
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by segsalerty(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2009
UHmm ,as you can see Sir ! i have alot of Teachers here! i really love to learn , i've got alot of lecturers both online and 'real real person', so for so good , i havent get any web/programming job ! infact , i dont know cost/ pricing of these stuffs ! not focused on that now ( shocked i make my $ via Hardware and Trobleshootings for no ) wink!
so, sad angry that was why i was scammed when i hosted my website www.segsalerty.com ( due to ignorance ) you know ? . but , Thank God , Atleast i have it working on to test and atleast make my job global for my lectures to view and correct my Bugs !
so, i just started !
Not after money issue now , but believe me when i enter the money market ! i want to be collecting Great $$$$$ shocked tongue tongue grin.
Thanks and keep supporting ! kiss
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by OmniPotens(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2009
Keep it up. Do more of learning now than trying to get commercial immediately. Too many works now will keep you off from learning as much as you'd wanted to. Don't ever stop your boundaries from increasing. Learn all you can, become unstoppable by any job then your $$$ rolls into your pocket.

Same goes to all here too with I inclusive! tongue grin
Re: WANTED - Am In Need Of A Php Form Handler For A Website by segsalerty(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2009
Thanks for the Word of Advice sir !
kiss Thanks once again ,

(1) (Reply)

Html Help / How Do I Solve This Header Output Problem / Get A Complete Website today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.