Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite (30083 Views)

Ahmed Zakari &co. Chartered Accountant. Interview / Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / 3 Vacancy Opened At Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by gabby02: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
biggy202:
Hello guys,
for those that didnt get a regret mail, has anyone heard from AZ and Co yet?
none Sir, did you get any?
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by biggy202: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
gabby02:
none Sir, did you get any?
None yet. I guess the waiting game starts here. God help us.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by giecnigeria: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
HAVE A FEELING THEY MIGHT BE MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO HOLD THE LAST PHASE OF THE INTERVIEW IN ABUJA
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:08am On Aug 20, 2015
Ohh God, please no abuja. Btw does anyone have the slightest idea of what their entry level salary looks like
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by gabby02: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2015
I think we just did the last stage. But I have a question, is there anybody here that did his or her interview in ABUJA?
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by strictlynaija: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2015
let's hope that the next call will be offer letter
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Koffies(f): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2015
How can they just leave us hanging and clueless as to what's next. Na wa oo angry

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Harmonyemerald(f): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2015
@ artistically, can u help us with this issue, do you know the range of The GT salary
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Tolakay: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
artisticalliyart wia @ dou? so many qstns in oda of preference:

when will AZ & co get back to us on d outcome of last sat/Sunday intvw?

Is d intvw with d partners d last intvw of d recruitment process?

when are we likely to join AZ & co( when r we gonna get offer letter or invite for TS)?

.........?

.........?

cc: GoldenDr
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by OgaSirAde(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
In addition pls what's the pay range or pay package. Kindly respond.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Pay range is OK.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by giecnigeria: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
@ARTISTICALLYART: You took off for a long time only to tell us that the pay range is ok. Thank you but does that mean that you dont know when these interviews will be concluded? It feels that life is on stand still... I hope the management is not planning Abuja trip because I know that could be the only reason we have not gotten mail inviting us over.Regardless, thanks for the information you have been providing.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Tolakay: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
artisticallyart:
Pay range is OK.
thanks boss. Hope Az will get back to us this week?
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by strictlynaija: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
So what's happening with this recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by OgaSirAde(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
strictlynaija:
So what's happening with this recruitment?
Only God knows oh nah just to keep our fingers cross and have Faith.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Tolakay: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abeg if u have update about this recruitment process pls share with us oo.
I can remember one of d dude datvcoordinated d test(August 1st/ 11:30 batch) saying 'd recruitment process will end August'

September don come no greenlight.

HNM pple

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Compilation ongoing....start preparing your resignation letter because some of you are coming to join us.
When asked when would you like to resume a month from now..
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by gabby02: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
artisticallyart:
Compilation ongoing....start preparing your resignation letter because some of you are coming to join us.
When asked when would you like to resume a month from now..
Bros you have come again with parables grin God will see us through Ijin
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by passion123: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Before I tender my resignation letter, I wld really like to know what d package is in Ahmed Zakari.....like d pay package nd other benefits and is there any form of assistance for people taking professional courses like Ican or acca
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Koffies(f): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
I got a calm down mail from AZ today. But it seems there's still one more stage of interview. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by kamardeen4trust(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2015
Around what time did u got the mail and what was the content of the mail?
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by AmaPearl06: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2015
@artisticallyart not yet seen a mail, just want to know if they'll be sent out in batches or if that's all. So I know if am still expecting
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by OgaSirAde(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Yet to see any mail at all ohh very much expectant @ koffies what's the content of the mail (if possible kindly paste it) and the time it came in.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by passion123: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2015
@OgaSirAde" Yet to see any mail at all ohh very much expectant @ koffies what's the content of the mail (if possible kindly paste it) and the time it came in."

Good evening,
We are pleased to inform you that you came out successfully in the our third phase of the recruitment processĀ and hereby congratulate you for the outstanding feat.

Please expect our invitation soon as our Senior Partners would be meeting you finally.

Congratulations once again!

Warm regards
For: Ahmed Zakari & Co (Chartered Accountants
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by giecnigeria: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Technically, according to artisticallyart, successful applicants are likely to join AZ & Co in October. Finally, I will stop jumping at my notifications.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by OgaSirAde(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2015
passion123:
@OgaSirAde" Yet to see any mail at all ohh very much expectant @ koffies what's the content of the mail (if possible kindly paste it) and the time it came in."

Good evening,
We are pleased to inform you that you came out successfully in the our third phase of the recruitment processĀ and hereby congratulate you for the outstanding feat.

Please expect our invitation soon as our Senior Partners would be meeting you finally.

Congratulations once again!

Warm regards
For: Ahmed Zakari & Co (Chartered Accountants

@Passion123 is that the mail you got? if yes congrats seems its only you and koffies that got that mail am yet to get any. BTW has any1 else gotten such mail? Kindly respond.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Koffies(f): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2015
OgaSirAde:

@Passion123 is that the mail you got? if yes congrats seems its only you and koffies that got that mail am yet to get any. BTW has any1 else gotten such mail? Kindly respond.

Sorry I'm just seeing and replying this, I was a bit busy. And yes, that's the same mail I got. It came in the night, I saw mine around 10pm ish. You know the way they send their messages to multiple recipients at a time, we that got that mail around the same time were probably cc'ed together in the same mail. I'm almost certain you'll receive yours as well since you didn't get a regret mail. Please don't fret, it wasn't an invite or anything. You'll probably get yours today.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by kamardeen4trust(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
@Koffies pls If I may ask where was the interview held and what position did u apply for I. e Graduate trainee, Assist, Manager. A prompt response will be appreciated.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
You are meeting the partners..... All the best.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by kamardeen4trust(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
@artisticallyart have they sent to all third stage successful applicants regardless of the position applied for. Kindly clarify this.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by AmaPearl06: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
artisticallyart:
You are meeting the partners..... All the best.
didn't get a regret mail, should I still expect a congratulatory mail?
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by OgaSirAde(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Till now no mail at all after the last interview with Senior Managers (3rd recruitment stage) yet so far only 2 people have indicated here that they got a mail on wednesday night. What next? only God knows. It is well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wema Bank Graduate Trainee 2021 With Classmarker / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In / Submitting CV Manually: How To Prepare & Package Your File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.