Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) (7623 Views)

See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos / Why I Don’t Wear Panties – Baby Blanche / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Danjuma827(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Due to the kind of clothes she likes to wear and is comfortable in, Baby Blanche has revealed in an interview with Showbiz that she hardly wears panties when she’s going out.

Baby Blanche
“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear panties. This is not because I don’t want to wear them but because the clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me to,” she told Showbiz.
“I try as much as possible to act as a lady and not to let my panty lines show just because I like to wear dresses that hug my figure. So if I wear clothes and the outline of my panty is glaring like that I don’t like it,” she explained. “Being a lady is not only about wearing make-up and Brazilian hair but also comprises the propriety of whatever you’re wearing,” says Baby Blanche. She adds that she does not worry much about thoughts that she may be sexually assaulted by unscrupulous men because she makes sure she doesn’t go to awkward places at awkward hours.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/dont-wear-pants-baby-blanche/

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by ladyF(f): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ok na. One day one day breeze go blow, fowl yanshhh go open grin - African Proverb

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by jashar(f): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who is she sef? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
"WHY I DON'T WEAR PANT" undecided

what a subject of discussion
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Captainswag225(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tomfrench:
j
see ur life
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
see ur life
see your nose undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by demmy0325(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
.. As if we notice.. Mtcheew!.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Captainswag225(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tomfrench:
see your nose undecided
smh, u need deliverance
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
smh, u need deliverance
yea...from your nose undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by afeezmore: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
lol oh . . .u don' want desperate kitten monsters...! to picture ur pussy vivid..who send u.
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
jashar:
Who is she sef? undecided
Please may i know the meaning of your moniker?
Jashar?
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Like seriously, but we camt see her pu*sy
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by naijaboiy: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who the fhuuck is she? undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by XavierBlue(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Who the fhuuck is she? undecided
she is a fvcking bitchecheesy.

XavierBlue
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by sunsky29(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
afeezmore:
lol oh . . .u don' want desperate kitten monsters...! to picture ur pussy vivid..who send u.
one day brezz go blow and I go personally peep her punany,,,I kw say e go don wide like pacific ocean and long like river nile..and smelly like one refuse dump for aba

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by naijaboiy: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
XavierBlue:
she is a fvcking bitchecheesy.

XavierBlue

Quite obviously. undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by therealdeal10: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2015
Modern day slut
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by LiquidGoldGirl: 1:14am On Jul 26, 2015
Get linked to Rich Duchess Agency and get sponsored to Italy free within a week. no passport or visa required.

Smart ladies age 18-30 (I advice you to budget 5k for transport to meet their
solicitor in Abuja)

Guys with handiwork e.g car repairs, construction, weldering etc (budget 50 to
100k as the case may be)

for more details whatsapp on +218944490780

Begin with your name, country, state and age.
Good luck.
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by seankay(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2015
She only trying to sell her product

Tha Bleep is Blanche
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by jashar(f): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Eco2580:

Please may i know the meaning of your moniker?
Jashar?

Hebrew for 'Upright'. smiley
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by kenedy175(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Who's this one again? undecided

Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by imsuboi(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2015
kenedy175:
Who's this one again? undecided
Many are mad but few are roaming

GBAM!
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2015

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
jashar:

Hebrew for 'Upright'. smiley
Ok thank you.
The reason for my curiousity is the word Jashar resemble my name Bashar, if not for the first letter J.
Bashar is an arabic word which mean: bringer of good news.
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by gabazin080(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tomfrench:
see your nose undecided
Mr nairaland indeed. Booking space is the only thing you have added to this forum since you won.
God knows I prefer andyblaze and yungwizzy to you as Mr nairaland
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
gabazin080:
Mr nairaland indeed. Booking space is the only thing you have added to this forum since you won.
God knows I prefer andyblaze and yungwizzy to you as Mr nairaland

Why the hell should I give a flying crap, about your POINTLESS OPINION undecided

when I book spaces,I put it to good use undecided

SO,LITTLE BOY undecided

KINDLY FVCK OFF MY MENTION!!! angry
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
hilarious grin grin
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by paschenko(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tomfrench:
"WHY I DON'T WEAR PANT" undecided

what a subject of discussion
My guy, na so I follow see, I tire o. Wetin Man pikin no go see for Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by MrCork: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Danjuma827:
Due to the kind of clothes she likes to wear and is comfortable in, Baby Blanche has revealed in an interview with Showbiz that she hardly wears panties when she’s going out.

Baby Blanche
“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear panties. This is not because I don’t want to wear them but because the clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me to,” she told Showbiz.
“I try as much as possible to act as a lady and not to let my panty lines show just because I like to wear dresses that hug my figure. So if I wear clothes and the outline of my panty is glaring like that I don’t like it,” she explained. “Being a lady is not only about wearing make-up and Brazilian hair but also comprises the propriety of whatever you’re wearing,” says Baby Blanche. She adds that she does not worry much about thoughts that she may be sexually assaulted by unscrupulous men because she makes sure she doesn’t go to awkward places at awkward hours.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/dont-wear-pants-baby-blanche/

...typical WIfey material....No pants...ALL MEN LOVE THIS!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wat a revelation undecided Abeg ma'am na achievement be dat
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Me likey cheesy kiss
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by gabazin080(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tomfrench:

Why the hell should I give a flying crap, about your POINTLESS OPINION undecided

when I book spaces,I put it to good use undecided

SO,LITTLE

KINDLY FVCK OFF MY MENTION!!! angry
hmmm. Me little boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] / It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.