Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday (32342 Views)

I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS / Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself / OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by JayJustus(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2015
you dont say man...I started my degree all over again after my first year cos of well my decision...I got delayed again by immigration so I lost one semester...studying with my juniors but God used it to open so many doors and more finances...for everything there's a reason...just look at it that God is preparing you for something better...now SMILE...

I will buy you bobo and crackers kay

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by deejayALFY(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2015
@ OP

u are very stupid for wantin to cut ur precious life even if it seems miserable to u presently because of liltle challenges...na smal tin u just see and want to kill urself, what abt me dat my biological father rejected me from wen i was 12yrs and i happen to be his only boy out of 6ladies...now i am a father now hustle on my own, he is stil alive welthy and cant assist me which i have gotten use to yet i love my life, u should have a rethink and start buildin a strong mindset that can b able to withstand any challenges whatsoever...#idiot
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2015
fellowbeing:

You don't understand what I'm facing. I almost got myself a mouth watering job last year if not for the set back. I don't think I can cope again. What is keeping alive now is a promise made by someone that he can help in waving the course.

my brother we've all been in the same shoe. I can still recall one of the lecturers who was very fond of me, just looked at me in dissapointment, when she met me at the admin block over my issue. I wished the land could just open up and swallow me. My issue was that for 2 yrs, i was rectifying my carry over as the best graduating student in my dept. I know its hard.........but it shall be well.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Mogenerous(f): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2015
You are a bloody coward and a big fool if you do that.... Our parents will always pray that they should never bury their own child and here you are planning to break your dear mother's heart, why are you so heartless.... Do you know what the future has in stuck for you? What is happening to you right now that has never happened before... You better man up and face it, it's your cross, you never know why all this is happening, if only God could show everything to us maybe you wouldn't be thinking this way. It isn't the end of the world so think again

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Enoquin(f): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2015
fellowbeing:

What of my mum, how am I going to tell her, vigils after vigils just to make sure her firstborn makes it in life. Practically she was the only one that supported me when it happened the first time.

You should have thought of your mum and used her to pass. Now that the deed has been done, look for a little job round town to help yourself and ease mummy's burden. Mummy will still support you and when she sees how serious you are, she will defend you too.
I know a first born is always under serious pressure but just try to focus on clearing this hurdle first.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Emmanuel602(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2015
I feel your pain bro..

But before Wednesday, try and visit any IDP camp make sure it's in the North East and i swear to God you will have a rethink

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by abbeyty(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2015
At 23 and you are complaining while some over 25 are still struggling with jamb. Ohh boy you better thank God for you life and read more.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by iamrealdeji(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2015
fellowbeing:
I will kill myself on Wednesday if am not able to sort this out. I'm tired of this life even though people around believe all is well with me. I am a 23 year old undergraduate of University of Ilorin. I am a spill over student due for graduation last year. I had 2 courses for first semester and 5 courses for second semester, including project. I really tried my best this year, so that I can graduate. The trauma, depression, studying with my juniors, O God, after stressing myself reading day and night, preparing hard and settling project issues, just to discover that I failed 2 courses in second semester. I will now splash, not again. I am pressing some buttons IF the courses can be waved. I discovered that I failed the two on friday after checking my results at the level adviser's office. How will I inform my parents? I don't have a choice than to just end this if nothing can be done before Wednesday evening. The pressure is just too much. I am the first born of my parent. They are expecting the good news not the splash news again, not after supporting me for a year.
Pls I beg you don't kill yourself,thats what happens to lots of Unilorin students,its not the end of the world,many splash,many graduate with really low grades and many quit,many get dropped in 100 Level,I have friends that have gone through all I mentioned,you have a lot of better things ahead,people with these kinds of problems always end up being the most successful,the richest because by the time they pass through the challenges,they're always the ones that strive hardest and try to be successful rather than sitting down and believing in their certificates like those that pass through easily. Your parents have their lives to live and should believe in destiny,its true they spent so much on you but what Unilorin did to you is what will inspire and drive and challenge you to be successful and they'll be the proudest parents at the end of the day,they'll be proud of you and parents of those that seem to be successful in school right now will wish they had you as their child instead of their own child. Most people came out with 2,1 and 1st class but are feeling the same way you're feeling cos they're jobless and starving and their parents see them as hopeless and waste of money because parents forget about their 2,1 children's result along the line if he's jobless and still eat their food while others are getting job,some parents will blame it on the so called academically successful child and blame him for not doing better than he did to get a good job like those that did better and are getting good jobs. So they're also going through the same and hiding their feelings the same way you're hiding yours. 
Pls dude,don't kill yourself. I passed out from Unilorin too and have felt suicidal the same way you're feeling suicidal right now when I was in 300 Level,I was in Engineering and failed some courses that I wasn't supposed to fail,I was getting more skinny and starving myself,couldnt eat,couldn't sleep and doing my IT at the same time and everybody around me thought everything was OK. I won't lie to you bros,I splashed and took courses with my juniors.Having problems in Unilorin doesn't mean you're dull,my colleagues used to say i'm brilliant when I was in school and I used to teach them. But what happened then was As a result of fate. But today,all the pains are dead and gone. Most of my colleagues that did much better than me are still searching for job now,but I'm self employed cos I saw myself as a failure and quickly challenged myself,now,I've bought my own car,rented my own apartment with my own money and the same parents that were blaming me and praising those that did better than I did are now praising me and wish I could come home and live with them. Some of my colleagues that saw me as a failure then don't see me that way anymore,they envy me now and talk about me. I'm not using this to bring any of them down,if I were in their shoes too,thats what I would probably have done too,Its not that i'm the best among them,i'm not special or better than any of them but I'm just using this to thank God even and I want you to promise me you won't kill yourself.
Its not far fetched to feel the same way you're feeling if you attend Unilorin,lots of people are feeling the same way,but believe you can be better in life. If you feel this result of yours is not going to satisfy you,dont forget you're still very young at 23,most of our parents were still in secondary school at 23. Someday sometime,you can even get more than one degree,why should you be bothered when some people just get University degree easily? Why should you be bothered when Robert Mugabe has up to 9 degrees? Why should you be bothered when some people just buy degree with money? Don't see it as a waste of time,it has prepared you for whatever you want to do right now even though you won't notice that now,if you want to be self employed or do anything you want to do now,your rigorous 4 years plus is not a waste,it has prepared your mind ahead for your success,it has prepared you to be a man that nothing can intimidate anymore. Brother,for the fact that you reach final year in Unilorin,you're not a failure,many were dropped in the first year,many couldn't get admitted there etc. You're brilliant and not a failure. I wish you best of luck

8 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Jobyruz(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Man has to die of something,but committing suicide because of failure is just a waste.how do u intend to suceed if u don't fail,failure makes you to be stronger,determined and daring,its not shameful failing just have a plan for for ur life
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by haul: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Very funny how a lecturer will hold a student down for 5years just insane! Op I'm a living witness! But thank God.

I almost had bp at a very young age cause of the feeling of having fng, but thank God I'm alive to tell the story.
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Godwinsun(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2015
I feel your pain,pls don't kill yourself.
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by rukyboy(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Hang in there bro. I know how U feel. Just stay strong and hopeful
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by terridabull(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2015
First let me point to out to you that u cannot commit suicide because you naturally don't have the guts.Second all you are craving for now is attention which I see you are getting.My friend make up ur mind and dust failure from your feet,it is hard life and you just have to hard to make it,push yourself to success and believe you can make it.Forget about the thought of suicide because if you wanted to you could have done it without shouting it to the whole Narialand.Nothing bad about starting again,only have it in mind that u are coming out shining like the golden sun,trust me in a couple years down the road you would only laugh and smile when you think about your present situation
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by smudge2079(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2015
fellowbeing:
I will kill myself on Wednesday if am not able to sort this out. I'm tired of this life even though people around believe all is well with me.

I am a 23 year old undergraduate of University of Ilorin. I am a spill over student due for graduation last year. I had 2 courses for first semester and 5 courses for second semester, including project. I really tried my best this year, so that I can graduate. The trauma, depression, studying with my juniors, O God, after stressing myself reading day and night, preparing hard and settling project issues, just to discover that I failed 2 courses in second semester. I will now splash, not again.

I am pressing some buttons IF the courses can be waved. I discovered that I failed the two on friday after checking my results at the level adviser's office.

How will I inform my parents? I don't have a choice than to just end this if nothing can be done before Wednesday evening.

The pressure is just too much. I am the first born of my parent. They are expecting the good news not the splash news again, not after supporting me for a year.

I know where u can get strong rope......
But before u buy d rope, remember hell is real... U wan run from frying pan into fire.
The pain u are feeling now is just a fraction of what u will feel wen u get to St. Peters gate and u are denied entry.
Think on dese things...
Sarcasm is all i av left!

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by bigtt76(f): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2015
At 23 years of age you wn kill yourself becos of carry over..... Abeg do am quick jooor #mumu angry next please!

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2015
He should go on

There will be peace when he is done...

When they tell them not to club and join cult, they say NO... Now you are airing your foolishness here. Kill yourself na. Why publicizing it? Abi you feel NLs will rally round a way for you? SEE MUMU...
PLEASE do it and get over with.

Better by far!
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2015
bigtt76:
At 23 years of age you wn kill yourself becos of carry over..... Abeg do am quick jooor #mumu angry next please!
Hehehehe
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2015
He should recommend me to his sister for marriage. If she's untrainable I'd kpansh only then chase her back to her father's roof.

As for suicide, go ahead, the world's too populated as it is. You'd do the world good as you've done nothing but waste oxygen all these years.
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by An2elect2(f): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Don't kill yourself.
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
fellowbeing:
I will kill myself on Wednesday if am not able to sort this out. I'm tired of this life even though people around believe all is well with me.

I am a 23 year old undergraduate of University of Ilorin. I am a spill over student due for graduation last year. I had 2 courses for first semester and 5 courses for second semester, including project. I really tried my best this year, so that I can graduate. The trauma, depression, studying with my juniors, O God, after stressing myself reading day and night, preparing hard and settling project issues, just to discover that I failed 2 courses in second semester. I will now splash, not again.

I am pressing some buttons IF the courses can be waved. I discovered that I failed the two on friday after checking my results at the level adviser's office.

How will I inform my parents? I don't have a choice than to just end this if nothing can be done before Wednesday evening.

The pressure is just too much. I am the first born of my parent. They are expecting the good news not the splash news again, not after supporting me for a year.

look for the nearest market and buy rope or rat poison. Is the UN/USA/WHO/AU/FIFA/CAF and Mortuary recommended.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmmm. go ask FIRST CLASS people how market. then you will know that this no need to kill your self.
Also ask Bill Gate and other successful school dropout what make them great? then you will see that you need not that certificate before can succeed.
I WILL PREFER YOU KILL YOUR SELF THAN TO COMMIT SUICIDE on a lighter mode.
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by eazydon(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Don't kill yourself.

I'm a living witness of patience

Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/2478082/playback-majek-fashek-holy-spirit#36280418
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by xynerise: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
The way youths of these days decide to commit suicide due to difficulties like it is child's play baffles me. What happen to resilience and determination?

Guy, park well abeg. There are better things to do aside going to school you know?

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2015
Graduates of all caliber dey labour market dey die of frustration, this one wan still complain. Anyway...

Abeg before you kill yourself or commit suicide, parcel the phone you use type this thread to me. Make e be say na the only thing I inherit from you. Nova die o abeg, make I receive the phone first.

1 Like

So, what will you do if you finally pass, serve and unable to get a job...you will think of suicide again?

Suicide is NOT an option, I swear some people who have been through hell will give you dirty slaps for even thinking about suicide cheesygrin
Hold on, Op, you will find out that there are more challenges in life than 2 mere carry-overs.

Be strong.
charix:
He should recommend me to his sister for marriage. If she's untrainable I'd kpansh only then chase her back to her father's roof.

As for suicide, go ahead, the world's too populated as it is. You'd do the world good as you've done nothing but waste oxygen all these years.
Hahahahaha...
This world is evil
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by terridabull(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2015
bigtt76:
. grin but you harsh small.....
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by lugado: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2015
if you kill yourself, pmb has one less person to worry about

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by coolestrogue(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2015
fellowbeing:

Sir, I will be spilling for the second time. Funny enough, it is not as if I wasn't the brilliant, especially during my 200L and 100L days. It all started second semester 200L.
What department?
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by djdavisy(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2015
Feel free... You are free to kill yourself if you need knife or rope. I ave it in my house you can come and collect it.
Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by davidbanks(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2015
In 1999 Brazil 4-0 Germany In 2002 Brazil 2-0 Germany In 2004 Brazil 1-1 Germany Total Brazil 7-1 Germany In 2014 Brazil 1-7 Germany When it's your time. God can correct 15 years of ur mistake in one event. Patience is a virtue. So don't give up!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday by Gboliwe: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
fellowbeing:

You don't understand what I'm facing. I almost got myself a mouth watering job last year if not for the set back. I don't think I can cope again. What is keeping alive now is a promise made by someone that he can help in waving the course.

My father (God rest his soul) will re-echo the words of God from the bible "in all situations, give thanks to God" and will go further to say "if this didn't happen, who knows "that" (what) could have happened". That you got the job then, who knows if it would have landed you in jail? Or worse still, died?

Suicide is not an option. It has never been. These challenges are to make you better and stronger. It too shall pass away one day. So please, remove the suicidal thoughts, it won't do any body any good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics / ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.