Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (80065 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Ewuro4: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
favourmic:
In this picture , those teenage girls are daughters to the strongest man on Earth , Obama right ? Ok ..

Can you see how simple and down to earth their dressing were ? No wedge shoes , no expensive handbags , no gold or silver necklace covering their necks . No Brazilian hair or most importantly no make up ! They just come simple . Natural looks , normal cheap bags , cheap sandals and very moderate gowns .

I just wish our sisters can learn how that life is simple and stop bothering your husband for all those things . Be contented with what you have and be happy . You can see how happy and how they were laughing irrespective of the fact that they were not dressed expensively . Or do you think they don't know about all those high fashion ?

Your beauty is not about those things but about how you carry yourself . Wash and iron the little clothes you have wear them and have a personality that's all that matters .

You meant the most powerful man in the world? Right.

But Sasha & Meliah O are young teens grin how can you compare them with Naija Undergraduates? That's an insult. grin

That said, you are kinda right about simplistic dressing , we have mothers here who fix weaves on their six years old daughters to school so how do you expect these girls to feel beautiful without weave in their adolescence. I just can't phantom it. Charity begins at home.

But different strokes I guess. before they call you a witch. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
tnks but v just make my point clear,bliv it or not if u c all women likke that u will b vin d biggest p in life.I rest my case
undecided
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Awho(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
preciousMI1:

a wristwatch and a beadm.. awho leave me...
okk my miss simplisity yhur hair style sha!!!
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by pepperonii(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
I'm glad you called them teenagers, besides if a person chooses to wear heels and stuff doesn't make them materialistic, it's all about taste + do you even know how much what Obama's kids are wearing is worth. if you can afford to dress how you want, why deprive yourself? its all about taste OP taste!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
favourmic:
In this picture , those teenage girls are daughters to the strongest man on Earth , Obama right ? Ok ..

Can you see how simple and down to earth their dressing were ? No wedge shoes , no expensive handbags , no gold or silver necklace covering their necks . No Brazilian hair or most importantly no make up ! They just come simple . Natural looks , normal cheap bags , cheap sandals and very moderate gowns .

I just wish our sisters can learn how that life is simple and stop bothering your husband for all those things . Be contented with what you have and be happy . You can see how happy and how they were laughing irrespective of the fact that they were not dressed expensively . Or do you think they don't know about all those high fashion ?

Your beauty is not about those things but about how you carry yourself . Wash and iron the little clothes you have wear them and have a personality that's all that matters .

op please who's is the third girl?
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by ruffDiamond: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
safarigirl:
I don't know who you're referring to as 'y'all'....i've never even fixed a fake fingernail talk less eyelash, so I can't relate to these 'y'all' you speak of.

That being said, the 'false' people are married to all the guys ladies dream of, and like Ishilove said, us 'natural mgbekes' get to watch the false girls get married. That is the reality, anybody can come here and talk smack, I bet even OP that is.praising Malia's simplicity is looking to wed a Nicki Minaj or Beyonce girl.

That you can't get such girls is what motivates you to run them down online, but in reality, we know whose milkshake brings all the guys to the yard wink
seems to me you don't even understand what FALSIES mean u garrit all wrong I think u need to ,check that out first what I'm saying in essence is that one can communicate and exude beauty ,elegance ,poise,intelligence,without necessarily appearing TRASHY AND TARTY in the name of being fashion able trendy or trying to keep up wit Jones or Kim kardarshians of this world! U need to see the VP wife at any public function she is invited to ,among all the masquerade looking women around her, simply dressed with her natural hair tucked back in ponytail! That woman is a PhD holder o shocked and yet..as for running down yr hypothetical gal on line that we can't 'HAVE' is pure bunkum grin me especially, I don't believe there is any gal iCANT APPROACH if I like her even you tongue ,the HIGHEST u would say is NO ,and that's normal and no big deal and then I move on cos there many goldfish in the ocean and while u are there busy 'FORMING ASSET' I don catch anoda one, :Pmaybe na another FALSIE FREAK ,doesn't marra I go dey manage am till the one I rily desire comes album along wink 'us natural mgbeke??smh ,when ishilove finally turn to ashilove ,na SHILOH SHE GO END UP grin
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Delphi:
@ Op, you've said it all. In Europe, you will see how girls/ladies dress simple and modest. In fact, dressing is secondary to their mission in life. In Africa, Nigeria as a reference, dressing and accessories'-fixing become the prime and nucleus of our ladies' existence. The most expensive-gorgeous-and-elegantly dressed becomes more valued and appreciated/role-modeled than the intelligent but simple-and-nicely-dressed fellow. What a misplaced priority!
Simple and modest dressing in Europe?! You're joking, right?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
m not d reason why there materialistic,tnk God for google go n read d history of women n why de bhv d way de do.m not frick by materials tinz it those not fit me nd m not confortable with it

[size=13pt]
@embolded: yes, you ain't the reason and your assertion ain't right.
Cos a materialistic woman will alway be a materialistic person.
All in the bide to meet up with unhealthy competition among her peers.

Not necessarily becs she wants to impress men. tho that's one of the factors.

How do you explain single ladies who don't like men,but wear makeup,do surgery and are materialistic.
Is it to impress men,becs men don't appreciate them?

Please try and minimize your abbriviations.

It makes it hard to make out. What you mean.

[/size]
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
@embolded: yes you ain't the reason and your assertion ain't right.
Cos a materialistic woman will alway be a materialistic person.
All in the bide to meet up with unhealthy competition among her peers.

Not necessarily becs she wants to impress men. tho that's one of the factors.

How do you explain single ladies who don't like men,but wear make up,do surgery and are materialistic.
Is it to impress men,becs men don't appreciate them?

Please try and minimize your abbriviations.

It makes it hard to make out. What you mean.

[/size]

I EVEN TRY MY BEST TO UNDERSTAND THAT WOMAN OHH.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I EVEN TRY MY BEST TO UNDERSTAND THAT WOMAN OHH.

[size=13pt]
Baba.

Na their way na!..them dey allow emotion make decision for them.
[/size]
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Baba.

Na their way na!..them dey allow emotion make decision for them.
[/size]

I'M TELLING YOU,!! I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT WOMAN IS FIGHTING FOR,

ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHE IS POURING ALL HER SADNESS ON THIS FORUM, IN FORM OF ANGER.. I TRY TO STUDY SOME OF HER WRITING
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
ruffDiamond:
seems to me you don't even understand what FALSIES mean u garrit all wrong I think u need to ,check that out first what I'm saying in essence is that one can communicate and exude beauty ,elegance ,poise,intelligence,without necessarily appearing TRASHY AND TARTY in the name of being fashion able trendy or trying to keep up wit Jones or Kim kardarshians of this world! U need to see the VP wife at any public function she is invited to ,among all the masquerade looking women around her, simply dressed with her natural hair tucked back in ponytail! That woman is a PhD holder o shocked and yet..as for running down yr hypothetical gal on line that we can't 'HAVE' is pure bunkum grin me especially, I don't believe there is any gal iCANT APPROACH if I like her even you tongue ,the HIGHEST u would say is NO ,and that's normal and no big deal and then I move on cos there many goldfish in the ocean and while u are there busy 'FORMING ASSET' I don catch anoda one, :Pmaybe na another FALSIE FREAK ,doesn't marra I go dey manage am till the one I rily desire comes album along wink 'us natural mgbeke??smh ,when ishilove finally turn to ashilove ,na SHILOH SHE GO END UP grin
Are you high on your own fart?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by preciousMI1(f): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Awho:
okk my miss simplisity yhur hair style sha!!!

if the pic on my profile is not simple enough u may want to take a walk
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by favourmic(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Abbey2sam:

op please who's is the third girl?

You dey ask me, nah who I go ask?
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Abbey2sam(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
favourmic:

You dey ask me, nah who I go ask?

but nah you post the picture nah grin
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Dhotseal(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
permit me to also say that your assertion about US being stronger than russia on fire power. Is mere assertion.

If russia decide to wipe US from the surface of the earth with her nuclear warhead.
US will be a toast in matter of minute,cos US have only Ground-based Midcourse Defense system which can only detect but can't intercept russian ballistic missiles

A
Russia is astronomically ahead of US.
US had to beg russia to allow her use russian space facilities.
Russia just recently launched a space craft which US have being trying tooth and nail to study,it speed and smartness.
For fear of possible usage of missle launch in her territory.

The US is playing "catch up" astronaumically.

It surpriz me,when you people call russia outdated.
Don't draw conclusion on what main stream media(CNN,BBC etc) feed you.
[/size]

[size=13pt]
It is not about having more war planes. What matters, is if you can effectivelly carry out a strike. In an enemy territory

Russian.
*S-300VM Antey-2500

*the Pantsir S-1

*RS S-400

*RS S-500

Air defence system can take care of that.
[/size]

[size=13pt]
For the fact,US spend more than russia.
Doesn't make it more armed than russia.
US mostly uses her defence budget to cause mayhem in sensitive and fragile regoins lyk in the middle east.
Where it armed sunni rebels to fight kurds.
Now they are arming kurds to fight sunnis.

Where it also armed syrian rebels to oust assad regime.
Which has given birth to ISIS

africa is also a victim to her selfish foreign policies.

On the flipside: you can use #1000k to execute a projet,while it takes me #500 to do that say project.

Does that make you better than me?..certainly not.
It is evident and glaring that US can't do russia shi. if not.
What is happening in eastern ukrain won't take US shi to stop.
Instead of running to NATO and international community to beg them to impose sanctions on russia.
That's a perfect example of a coward. r
[/size]

[size=13pt]
If you measure military strenght with number of personel.
That means north korea wouldn't exist in the world map,cos N-K ain't even bigger than lagos.
But it sends shiver down the spine of US,bcs they know what north korea can do,despit it small number.

So slough that "personnel" ish from your point.
[/size]

[size=13pt]
Happy sunday bro.
[/size]

I must confess that it is amazing how u roll out information that is not backed up by facts, and which cannot be be true even by the wildest stretch of the imagination.

Please just cite one reliable source where we can verify your assertions.

Conversely, why don't u just Google "strongest armies in the world" and let me know what you found out.

I am a lawyer, I love facts. Give me verifiable facts and I will be your convert.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by illiad: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Who are they, sire?.

Hope you ain't refering to me,cos if I happen to be the one you mean as "they".

Google will be very useful in educating your ignorance on the above facts made.

Nothing up there,is a fiction. They are all facts which is accessible both offline and online.
[/size]

Oh yeah, they own a quarter of google's hard disk, these conspiracy theorists.

Theirs is a life full of referencing.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Youngpo413: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
just the way ur mum n sis n even ur grand ma n great grand ma r nija bitches,n de r notin to write home about,trash talking as if na man born u or u were troy from heaven.if will dress simple u tag us as not happenin babes,we den dress wired u tag us ashawo,some of u guys r just ungratful,u sud try building ur own self bfor comparin others.trash is it all americans that dress like that,that they r obama daughthers n choose to dress dat way those that mean that all American dress d@ way.I just h8 d way we nigerians reasons sometimes,any little tinz u guys will just start causin nija girls as if they do all de do to impress dem self,d hand u guys gave us is wat we following u with.if u cnt be proud of a nija babe Bleep out nonsense.talkin as if ur papa na from American.mtchwwww
our path will cross again,this time around you win
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by favourmic(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Abbey2sam:

but nah you post the picture nah grin

Yes nah but how I wan know I just say my own on the pics I think the 3rd person is a friend to those girl
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Aprl: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
The truth of the matter is that, our Nigerian ladies are very simple to the call. If a Nigerian lady should dress up in mini gown or skirt, our men will see her like she is selling her body or she is irresponsible or even call the dressing indecent. in some schools, they wont even allow u pass the gate of the school. don't blame us abeg, na our system and culture cause am

What then do you what us to do? behave like a roman when in rome
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by MakCoby(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
my broda it's called home training and most of Nigerian girls gat no home so from where should the training come from?
LMAO
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by vague: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
MisterLongman:
Funny enough, an american lady once criticized them online for their simple mode of dressing......
The backlash she got forced her to tender her resignation at her workplace
it wasnt the simple mode of dressing she commented on, it was the short skirts and dresses they wore when they made public appearances.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 2:21am On Jul 27, 2015
Dhotseal:

I must confess that it is amazing how u roll out information that is not backed up by facts, and which cannot be be true even by the wildest stretch of the imagination.

Please just cite one reliable source where we can verify your assertions.

Conversely, why don't u just Google "strongest armies in the world" and let me know what you found out.

I am a lawyer, I love facts. Give me verifiable facts and I will be your convert.
[size=13pt][b]

If only you will do intensive research on those things, main stream media dish. You will realize that you have been wallowing in the swamp of ignorance.

Do you expect me to digest articles from google that are hegenomically sentimentally biased on military analysis..NOPE

I am going to analyz your points with facts.
Tho I don't lyk bringing out articles to butress my points,but since you want facts.
I am going to post some links here.

*NUCLEAR CAPABILITIES: russia has the highest nuke stock pile>>www.army-technology.com/features/feature-countries-with-the-biggest-nuclear-weapon-stockpiles/

And it can turn US to radioactive dust/fossile in matter of minutes¤

Cos US don't have defence system to stop russian ballistic missles>>www.forbes.com/sites/lorenthompson/2015/03/20/the-u-s-has-no-defense-against-a-russian-nuclear-attack-really/

Unlike russia which has air defence system that can effectively intercept ballistic Nuke missle launch.

NOTE: the full russian military capability is not known,neither is her arsenal.

ASTRONAUMICALLY: US is still playing "catch up" with russia.
It uses russian space facilities to launch military sattelllites>>http://mashable.com/2014/05/13/nasa-russia-iss-2020/

Even the recently russian launched Cosmos-2504 military sattellite.
Still keep US in the dark,due to it maneuverability and potential “on-orbit anti-satellite weapon.

Is this what you call military supremacy?.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/11501630/Watch-US-astronaut-arrives-at-International-Space-Station-for-historic-mission.html

AERIAL CAPABILITIES: yes, US have more war planes than russia,with a low margin
But of what use are those warplanes, when it can't launch an offensive against russia.
Russia has the most advanced and best defence system in the world.
I think this will help>www.englishrussia.com/2014/04/22/the-best-ground-based-air-defense-system-in-the-world/

Russia recently sold RS S-300 to iran,which has made iran nearly impossible to launch an air offensive against.>>www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/13/putin-s-missile-could-make-u-s-attacks-on-iran-nearly-impossible.html
A death trap for any US aerial offensive.

We are not even talking about the Pantsir S-1,RS S-400 and RS S-500.
Which are totally impossible to launch an air offensive against.

DEFENCE BUDGET: if it takes a person #1000 to produce a war tank,while it takes another #500 to produce that same war tank with same result.
Does that make the former better than the latter?..

Defence budget doesn't mean shi. What matters is what you use it for.
Didn't nigeria appropriate an additional $1B for defence.
What is the difference,from now and then?

MILITARY PERSONEL: countries with advance military arsenal.
Don't measure strenght by number of personel.
It takes only one psycho to punch a botton that will wipe out millions.

I gave you north korea as an example.
Which is not bigger than lagos. But can nigeria stand her on both conventional and nuke warfare?..NOPE.
[/b][/size]
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2015
[size=13pt]
starlite101

You no dey sleep?
[/size]
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by starlite101(f): 3:21am On Jul 27, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
starlite101

You no dey sleep?
[/size]

Not yet, but headed that way very soon.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 3:30am On Jul 27, 2015
starlite101:

Not yet, but headed that way very soon.
[size=13pt] Ok..off to bed.

See ya letawink
[/size]
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by starlite101(f): 3:40am On Jul 27, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Ok..off to bed.

See ya letawink
[/size]

Good night!
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2015
The op must be really blind. You think they don't have make up on? You think they don't have weaves on? You think the clothes they have on are cheap? Wear your glasses and look again. Even the foot ware they have on can feed your entire family for 1 year.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by frankdivine: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2015
elantraceey:

Chai grin grin

I got a thing or two from this sha lol.

@ the op , excluding the strongest man on earth part , you're totally right. There's beauty in simplicity.
hey dear.

Which heaven did you come from and why is an angle like you, on earthtonguegrin

Ishilove:

Are you high on your own fart?
gringrincheesy

Wickedgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.