Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting (4127 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Great
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Horllamideh(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2015
chuna1985:

Between 1997 n 2007, those rag tag guys decimated Nigeria oil installations to d extent that a certain smart man from d north had to come up with amnesty to pacify dem.

From 2007 till now, they have been quiet n we Nigerians have enjoyed it.

Now Sai Dulllard has decided to bring dem back.

Now lemme send some truth to u...The Niger delta militants have received trillions of naira in d last 8 years...FEAR DEM.
Fear them??,am afraid we have to,all thanks to otuoke's clueless son. The 'oyel' is now worthless,the next few decades will see the crude oil down to the same worth as #50 BOBO in the global market......i hope the militants will release that trillion to the state govts in the SS and SE to maintain their govt/economy when the poo hit the fan.....cos y'all think you have got nothing to lose when you will emerge as one of the biggest loser.....don't ask me how cos church calls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Horllamideh:

Fear them??,am afraid we have to,all thanks to otuoke's clueless son. The 'oyel' is now worthless,the next few decades will see the crude oil down to the same worth as #50 BOBO in the global market......i hope the militants will release that trillion to the state govts in the SS and SE to maintain their govt/economy when the poo hit the fan.....cos y'all think you have got nothing to lose when you will emerge as one of the biggest loser.....don't ask me how cos church calls

Nah, d Niger deltans was given what was due to dem. We only need to fear dem because buhari is about to bring dem back to action.

what buhari does not know is that this military will not listen to him for long if he keeps threading dis dangerous road.
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
eleko1:
1997 N 2007 isn't 2015.Dnt be an enemy of progress.PMB mean well for ND region.

If pmb means well for ND region, let him show it, Nigerians are not blind.

The first tin he did in his first month in office is end amnesty, end protection pipeline contracts n even stopped paying school fees of ND youths studying abroad ... Does that look like he's trying to show he means well for dem

I always keep wandering why Nigerians choose to blindfold dem selves to fact.

U should be more scared that this is 2015, one barrel of crude oil cost over 120 dollars in 2007, in 2015 it costs under 59 dollars per barrel. incessant n sustained pipeline destruction for 6 months will cripple Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Horllamideh(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
chuna1985:

Nah, d Niger deltans was given what was due to dem. We only need to fear dem because buhari is about to bring dem back to action.

what buhari does not know is that this military will not listen to him for long if he keeps threading dis dangerous road.
Both sides have to tread with caution,because a lasting peace can't come out of violence. jonah is not there again to hand out huge deals anymore so the militant should make do with whatever the fed. govt push to them, Buhari's face know no smile and since hez a former military man,going hard against the so-called militant will always be available as an option to him.
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Horllamideh:

Both sides have to tread with caution,because a lasting peace can't come out of violence. jonah is not there again to hand out huge deals anymore so the militant should make do with whatever the fed. govt push to them, Buhari's face know no smile and since hez a former military man,going hard against the so-called militant will always be available as an option to him.

OBJ was also a mean heartless former dictator n battled militants of Niger Delta for 8 good years n all the killings n genocide he perpetuated on ND region never slowed dem down. Rather it caused an unprecedented increase in violence n destruction of Government n multinational crude oil installations n facilities.

D Niger delta already has d funding to start their wahala again, They don't need GEJ. They will still use crude oil to buy Any weapon they need from International black market arm dealers...

Buhari has made a terrible mistake by continuously touching the tail end of a Scorpio...He will be stung badly.
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Horllamideh(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
chuna1985:

OBJ was also a mean heartless former dictator n battled militants of Niger Delta for 8 good years n all the killings n genocide he perpetuated on ND region never slowed dem down. Rather it caused an unprecedented increase in violence n destruction of Government n multinational crude oil installations n facilities.

D Niger delta already has d funding to start their wahala again, They don't need GEJ. They will still use crude oil to buy Any weapon they need from International black market arm dealers...

Buhari has made a terrible mistake by continuously touching the tail end of a Scorpio...He will be stung badly.
let's see how all these will play out.....at least, we in the south west will return to our cocoa,the proceeds may not be up to what crude oyel brings but at least it's a viable option.
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Horllamideh:

let's see how all these will play out.....at least, we in the south west will return to our cocoa,the proceeds may not be up to what crude oyel brings but at least it's a viable option.

Everyone has something to fall back on. some very powerful nations like Japan have little or no known natural resources n they are still doing very well...

Brother, if Nigeria ever splits, we will all have something to fall back on. We will even start doing better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nicklaus(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Horllamideh:

ha ha ha cheesy cheesy I didn't want to laugh o..but that was quite amusing. That means you are aware of the economic values of the so called oyel, you know your history,,,,good.! However if I should contribute, I wud say Nigeria can kiss peace goodbye if Buhari dares persist. Sure things ll get messy but the major fear is the aftermath of it all. I bet Nigeria won't recover in any decade soon. You want a peaceful Nigeria Then y'all shud make a peaceful resolution.
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by adoinem(f): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
perculiarperson:
It does not come as a surprise to me that Buhari would send the army to dissolve the meeting planned by the MEND group of the Niger Delta as he needs the crude oil from the region to be fetching him the much needed money which was his reason for gunning for Aso Rock for the 4th time...

However though, what comes across as a bit perplexing is that he has never sent a team to crack down on the meetings of Boko Haram members who are killing scores and scores of Nigerians everyday!!!!!!!

What does this portend for the suffering and dying Nigerians in the North Buhari really could not be bothered about Nigerians being killed because they are not contributing significantly to the pool of income of the country which he gets paid from...

He is more interested in looking for foreign assistance to fight Boko Haram but willing to use Nigerian Army to fight MEND...

This leaves much to think about...

Your mischief is out of tune with reality and not really worthy of response
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Horllamideh(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Nicklaus:
ha ha ha cheesy cheesy I didn't want to laugh o..but that was quite amusing. That means you are aware of the economic values of the so called oyel, you know your history,,,,good.! However if I should contribute, I wud say Nigeria can kiss peace goodbye if Buhari dares persist. Sure things ll get messy but the major fear is the aftermath of it all. I bet Nigeria won't recover in any decade soon. You want a peaceful Nigeria Then y'all shud make a peaceful resolution.
Am very aware that the oil will keep getting worthless in tne coming years.....so we need to diversify....have you heard of 'shale oil and shale gas'.....those special oil and gas are abundant in europe and north america,they are our greatest nightmare......their development in those part of the world are still young,full-exploitation will ground the selling of crude and our oil may go cheap as $10 per barrel or lower.....but peace will still be the best resort.
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 27, 2015
perculiarperson:
It does not come as a surprise to me that Buhari would send the army to dissolve the meeting planned by the MEND group of the Niger Delta as he needs the crude oil from the region to be fetching him the much needed money which was his reason for gunning for Aso Rock for the 4th time...

However though, what comes across as a bit perplexing is that he has never sent a team to crack down on the meetings of Boko Haram members who are killing scores and scores of Nigerians everyday!!!!!!!

What does this portend for the suffering and dying Nigerians in the North Buhari really could not be bothered about Nigerians being killed because they are not contributing significantly to the pool of income of the country which he gets paid from...

He is more interested in looking for foreign assistance to fight Boko Haram but willing to use Nigerian Army to fight MEND...

This leaves much to think about...
buhari did the same thing in SE Aba to be precise because of their agitation for Biafra that's why One Nigeria is for the blind. They see us (SE and SS) as one people that's why Nigerian government has not been treating us well. yet, some people in SS are so blind to see. The only thing that can save us, is for us to unite as one people and fight. as for this country, there is nothing good that can ever come out of this country.
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nicklaus(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Horllamideh:

Am very aware that the oil will keep getting worthless in tne coming years.....so we need to diversify....have you heard of 'shale oil and shale gas'.....those special oil and gas are abundant in europe and north america,they are our greatest nightmare......their development in those part of the world are still young,full-exploitation will ground the selling of crude and our oil may go cheap as $10 per barrel or lower.....but peace will still be the best resort.
I doubt that. It ll be optional. The shale oil is far more expensive to extract and produce than the conventional crude oil It can only be a substitute. Sure it ll reduce demand but it can't stop it. And the last I checked people still prefer going for cheaper things smiley
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Horllamideh(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nicklaus:
I doubt that. It ll be optional. The shale oil is far more expensive to extract and produce than the conventional crude oil It can only be a substitute. Sure it ll reduce demand but it can't stop it. And the last I checked people still prefer going for cheaper things smiley
It's expensive to extract but it's quite abundant....and what part of the world can spend all their savings in order to achieve an objective if not the European and North American countries. The last time i checked, the price of a commodity also depend on how able the buyer is......U.S has invested in theses two unconventional resources and their crude import is zeroing down. the major buyers are extracting their own 'special' oil and gas,who will now buy our own conventional oil and gas??.....poor Asian countries that will buy at subsidized price. I heard the news sometimes ago that 3 vessels carrying nigerian crude were at sea in Asia hawking our crude. Alternative choice in shale oil and gas for our major buyers is the main reason why crude oil price fell in the world market and i don't think much can be done to salvage the situation in the coming years. For Nigeria,diversification is the key 'cos the proceeds from oil may not be enough to last us for the next decade considering some factors.
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nicklaus(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Horllamideh:

It's expensive to extract but it's quite abundant....and what part of the world can spend all their savings in order to achieve an objective if not the European and North American countries. The last time i checked, the price of a commodity also depend on how able the buyer is......U.S has invested in theses two unconventional resources and their crude import is zeroing down. the major buyers are extracting their own 'special' oil and gas,who will now buy our own conventional oil and gas??.....poor Asian countries that will buy at subsidized price. I heard the news sometimes ago that 3 vessels carrying nigerian crude were at sea in Asia hawking our crude. Alternative choice in shale oil and gas for our major buyers is the main reason why crude oil price fell in the world market and i don't think much can be done to salvage the situation in the coming years. For Nigeria,diversification is the key 'cos the proceeds from oil may not be enough to last us for the next decade considering some factors.
And you think buhari is after diversification cheesy
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Horllamideh(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nicklaus:
And you think buhari is after diversification cheesy
It's too early to check his cards.....maybe towards the end of his first year,we can be able to check wether he is keen on diversifying the economy. seems you did petroleum/crude oil related course in school....you know much

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nicklaus(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Horllamideh:

It's too early to check his cards.....maybe towards the end of his first year,we can be able to check wether he is keen on diversifying the economy. seems you did petroleum/crude oil related course in school....you know much
well well, we ll see. A brilliant assessment of me smiley You came close though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Horllamideh(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nicklaus:
well well, we ll see. A brilliant assessment of me smiley You came close though.
lemme guess....graduate of geology
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nicklaus(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Horllamideh:
lemme guess....graduate of geology
chemical Eng actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Horllamideh(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nicklaus:
chemical Eng actually.
guru nicklaus.....i hail oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nicklaus(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Horllamideh:
guru nicklaus.....i hail oh
na me hail pass bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Airport: Sahara Reporters' Publication False And Malicious - Stella Oduah / HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari / I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.