Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* (1289 Views)

Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / The End Is Near. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by UltimateDaniel(m): 5:35am On Jul 26, 2015
This message is for all Christians!
I see this necessary to write on even at the beginning of this website. It has come to a point that most of the happenings Jesus said in (Mathew Chapter 24) all through have almost finished showing up.
I tell you, the end is pretty closer than you ever imagine.

The Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ has almost been preached all through the spheres of the earth.
Sit down and analyze things yourself. Only few places the gospel has not yet reached! And the only reason why the trumpet is yet to sound, why the rapture is yet to occur and why the sudden disappearance of people that signifies the very end is yet to begin is simply because, there are some few people left to hear the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. But, never have you felt this should be the reason why you should go ahead and misbehave without the conscience.

The End is near. What is happening today in mostly the western world, legalization of
See more at: http://www.allroundgospel.com/2015/07/there-is-no-more-time-end-is-near-must.html

Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2015
shocked
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by trapQ: 6:05am On Jul 26, 2015
wink
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by kamair237(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2015
You writing this post will meet ur end first..... shege!!!

"world without end Amen"
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2015
What if hell is in planet Mecury and heaven is in the newly discovered planet earth 2.0?
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by Demmocrats(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by UltimateDaniel(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2015
kamair237:
You writing this post will meet ur end first..... shege!!!

"world without end Amen"
KpomKpai... Just read it man!!!
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by bluntspade: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2015
I've been hearing that phrase since i was a kid i went to secondary school and graduated nothing happened i went abroad and studied mech eng nothing happened i did my Masters too o now i'm working and jesus never come pretty sure my great grand children too would hear that too.Read revelations well a great war is coming and we are still waiting for the antichrist. Jesus is coming but not in a thousand years to come.
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by UltimateDaniel(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2015
bluntspade:
I've been hearing that phrase since i was a kid i went to secondary school and graduated nothing happened i went abroad and studied mech eng nothing happened i did my Masters too o now i'm working and jesus never come pretty sure my great grand children too would hear that too.Read revelations well a great war is coming and we are still waiting for the antichrist. Jesus is coming but not in a thousand years to come.

Bro... Like your talk, but be much careful because, it was clearly stated in the[b] HOLY BIBLE[/b], that the day will never be unveil to humans, but JESUS CHRIST gave some signs that would shortly show up to indicate the closeness of the time! (www.allroundgospel.com)
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by UltimateDaniel(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
You are yet to say something BLUNTSPADE
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by malvisguy212: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
UltimateDaniel:

This message is for all Christians!
I see this necessary to write on even at the beginning of this website. It has come to a point that most of the happenings Jesus said in (Mathew Chapter 24) all through have almost finished showing up.
I tell you, the end is pretty closer than you ever imagine.

The Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ has almost been preached all through the spheres of the earth.
Sit down and analyze things yourself. Only few places the gospel has not yet reached! And the only reason why the trumpet is yet to sound, why the rapture is yet to occur and why the sudden disappearance of people that signifies the very end is yet to begin is simply because, there are some few people left to hear the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. But, never have you felt this should be the reason why you should go ahead and misbehave without the conscience.

The End is near. What is happening today in mostly the western world, legalization of
See more at: http://www.allroundgospel.com/2015/07/there-is-no-more-time-end-is-near-must.html
they will mock you, they will never believe.
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by bluntspade: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
You are yet to say something BLUNTSPADE
lol...No doubt christ is coming but not now this world can't just go like that what gonna happen to earth. Bro we are all gonna die before christ comes. I wish u are enlightened like i am. There are tons of mysteries that we can't understand just like this.
Re: There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read* by UltimateDaniel(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
bluntspade:
lol...No doubt christ is coming but not now this world can't just go like that what gonna happen to earth. Bro we are all gonna die before christ comes. I wish u are enlightened like i am. There are tons of mysteries that we can't understand just like this.
Bro... Do you realize His coming has no date, so don't be too sure that we all gonna die before He comes, I'm not disputing the fact that it's not possible, but I want you to come to the understanding of NO SPECIFIED TIME OF CHRIST COMING.... ONLY SIGNS, WHICH ARE PRETTY OBVIOUS TO THE WISE

(1) (Reply)

Massive Gate Of Goliath's City Unearthed By Archeologists / Don’t Deceive Yourself, It Is What Is Inside That Matters! / TB Joshua In Court. Finally!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.