Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

She Released On Me When Making Love To Her - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Released On Me When Making Love To Her (8980 Views)

10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Are You Making Love Or Just Having Sex? / Top 10 Health Benefits Of Making Love – #2 And #8 Is Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by justi4jesu(f): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2015
Eyop:

Ok good to know. Since there's no church,how about mosque

Church is on Friday not Sunday cheesy cry cry
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Eyop: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

Church is on Friday not Sunday cheesy cry cry

Eyaahh sad make I follow you cry cry cry cry
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by refreshrate: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2015
mikkyjagga1:
Bro frm d way ure sounding u obviously picked up a prostitute!
And this is politics section, shuldnt b for do nd donts after sleeping with a woman!
When ure told to abstain from sex, u think its for selfish reasons!
Now ure holding a woman hostage in ure house, I just hope I don't end up seeing ure pic on d pages of magazines!
You should take some time out to think of ure life, does it make sense to you??

Guy park well with all this moral talk. Are you not a man? konji no dey catch you?

If he's holding the girl hostage its now a political issue by the way.

2 Likes

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by papaejima1: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

Do you realize the Op is masculine and not feminine grin grin
now are you saying am a quack doctor for prescribing him my magic formula? grin grin
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by uniqueflash(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:
I don't know where to post this i need an urgent mature advice i slept with a girl early this morning around 1.30 am. the problem i have now is that when i was making love to her. i was wearing condom and the condom don't break i found out that she have released and the thing poured on top of my Penis after the place the condom roll last i went to washed myself with dettol soap please i want to know if anybody have experience this kind of thing before. can i contact any disease because of this. what is the medicine i need to buy now Please help a brother
assuming
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by miblolo(f): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

PEP(post exposure prophylaxis).go 2 a private diagnostic centre where u can get d result in 30min.u may contact those that ll give u d drugs in case its positive at any big hospital with HIV unit.note that both of u ll undergo d test...& explain to her that u only need her blood sample,after that let her go...she doesnt have to b there while u take ur PEP.
pls avoid sexual contact with strangers next time...its dangerous.

Thanks for your reply you said that i need to start PEP within 72 hrs Please what is Pep can it prevent me from getting Hiv if she is postive am afraid of any kind disease . the problem is that today is sunday hospitals may not open today. but she is planing to go now but i have stop her not go anywhere until she go for test she is angry with me that am holding her hostage but i don't care i have told her that she must wait until hospital open
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by justi4jesu(f): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2015
papaejima1:
now are you saying am a quack doctor for prescribing him my magic formula? grin grin

Not at all, at this stage the Op needs all the necessary prescriptions he can get from us. cheesy cheesy
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2015
Hahahaha Op don carry belle cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by JayJustus(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2015
take orijin...
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by miblolo(f): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=joeway post=36278657]
PEP(post exposure prophylaxis).go 2 a private diagnostic centre where u can get d result in 30min.u may contact those that ll give u d drugs in case its positive at any big hospital with HIV unit.note that both of u ll undergo d test...& explain to her that u only need her blood sample,after that let her go...she doesnt have to b there while u take ur PEP.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by miblolo(f): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=joeway post

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2015
mikkyjagga1:
Bro frm d way ure sounding u obviously picked up a prostitute!
And this is politics section, shuldnt b for do nd donts after sleeping with a woman!
When ure told to abstain from sex, u think its for selfish reasons!
Now ure holding a woman hostage in ure house, I just hope I don't end up seeing ure pic on d pages of magazines!
You should take some time out to think of ure life, does it make sense to you??

I have reported the matters to people's that live in the same street with me so we have agreed that since hospitals may not open today i will allow her to go but i will need to follow her to know where she live so if there is any need to go to hospital so i will go and look for her there am still waiting for miblolo reply to know what to do next
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by nairaman66(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Heehehehe, I think I know why Op is scared. You brought an Olosho home yesternight for all-night banging and the thing don go hook you for throat. Chai! grin

For once you said something sensible! I am frying plantain as we speak!!

1 Like

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by bosco9: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Even if you go for HIV test now it will definitely be negative, the first six month it does not really show up it is called window period. I will just advise you to take some antibiotics or better still the PEP. Please be careful next time.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by nwadiuko1(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2015
Ifa catch u with this story for politics sections ehhhh Oya mods do the necessary relocation

U get luck say today na sunday
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=miblolo post=36279246][/quote]

Thanks for your reply Thank God that many landlords in my street have get involved in the matter all of us are going to her house to know where she live so by tomorrow morning we will go for test
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2015
I don't believe this story......How do you make a naija prostitute SQUIRT?? pics or idonbilivit
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by papaejima1: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2015
OP on a serious note, if the lady squirted on you, you can contract a disease if she is infected. This will only be possible if you have a cut even if microscopic where the fluid touched or while removing the condom, you inadvertently caused the fluid to touch your tip or any broken areas on your member. Don't mind those asking you to just wash the thing. Provision is better than kiosk nah, u sef thinkam.
You better go to the nearest pharmacy or lab and do a test. Your inaction today can devastate your tmoro. So move now now.

As for holding the girl hostage, pls allow her to go. You are commiting a crime. If she is a Nairalander and reads this thread she will start shouting rape and kidnap, police go dent your skull just to collect their own share from her puna oo. I don talk finish.

joeway:

Thanks for your reply you said that i need to start PEP within 72 hrs Please what is Pep can it prevent me from getting Hiv if she is postive am afraid of any kind disease . the problem is that today is sunday hospitals may not open today. but she is planing to go now but i have stop her not go anywhere until she go for test she is angry with me that am holding her hostage but i don't care i have told her that she must wait until hospital open
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by imsuboi(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2015
izuch:
You might have contacted conjinal jinjinvitis, Just take 3 desert spoonful of sniper ddvp and you'll be ok. You can thank me later.

Sniper ddvp? For real? undecided
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2015
kolomax:
Little boy face your studies an leave sex for the matured people

Am not a Little boy am 32 years old
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by justi4jesu(f): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

Thanks for your reply Thank God that many landlords in my street have get involved in the matter all of us are going to her house to know where she live so by tomorrow morning we will go for test

You are high even together with all your landlords angry angry undecided undecided
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by dayleke: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

^^^^ Are you for real?
Landlords Association getting involved in Squirting matters?
Eleyi gidi gan o
Odikwa serious
My friend,what did you tell them happened?
And the Landlords too on a sunday morning no get better thing to do sha?
This should be in the jokes's section,walahi....

2 Likes

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by ApcSucks: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

Please this is not joke time if you know the medicine i need to buy now please help me

Buy lonart or artesunate it will cure it sharp sharp
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by papaejima1: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

grin grin every hidden thing shall be exposed!
OP must be living in the most illiterate backwater area of whatever locale he stays.

Landlords join you go the girl's house shocked shocked
Hope you showed them where the thing poured? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by M4gunners: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2015
Ehee infact just pick ur Bible and run to Church, ask God for forgiveness if not krokro await you trust me.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Mogenerous(f): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2015
The guy goan carry olosho without thinking about all this, now he is here asking for suggestions.... Maybe we are the ones that followed you to carry olosho ni... Some guys will be thinking like mumu, they won't rethink situation until the fall in trap
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Lanretoye(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2015
OP how old are you?
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Lanretoye(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:
I don't know where to post this i need an urgent mature advice i slept with a girl early this morning around 1.30 am. the problem i have now is that when i was making love to her. i was wearing condom and the condom don't break i found out that she have released and the thing poured on top of my Penis after the place the condom roll last i went to washed myself with dettol soap please i want to know if anybody have experience this kind of thing before. can i contact any disease because of this. what is the medicine i need to buy now Please help a brother
How old are you?
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by funlord(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2015
cooluc:
Politics section? Wrong placement

You sef wait na! Maybe the lady in question was Aisha buhari! Don't be quick 2 boot the sad sack out! She's a political figure after all!
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by drnoel: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

this guy must be an aba man
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by UnknownT: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

Please this is not joke time if you know the medicine i need to buy now please help me
Buy postinor abi na prostinor, it will help cool
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2015
papaejima1:
OP on a serious note, if the lady squirted on you, you can contract a disease if she is infected. This will only be possible if you have a cut even if microscopic where the fluid touched or while removing the condom, you inadvertently caused the fluid to touch your tip or any broken areas on your member. Don't mind those asking you to just wash the thing. Provision is better than kiosk nah, u sef thinkam.
You better go to the nearest pharmacy or lab and do a test. Your inaction today can devastate your tmoro. So move now now.

As for holding the girl hostage, pls allow her to go. You are commiting a crime. If she is a Nairalander and reads this thread she will start shouting rape and kidnap, police go dent your skull just to collect their own share from her puna oo. I don talk finish.

Thanks you mean if i don't have any cut in my pen.is i can't contact any disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun / COVID-19 Update For November 1 2020 In Nigeria / This Scoliosis Is Killing Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.