Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Need Window 7 USB Pen Drive Stick In Benin Urgently - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Window 7 USB Pen Drive Stick In Benin Urgently (415 Views)

How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / Repair Corrupted Pen Drive Or SD Card In Simple Steps? / How To Install And Run Linux From A Pen Drive : How To Make A Live Linux Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Window 7 USB Pen Drive Stick In Benin Urgently by Joel3(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2015
my system crashed and if any body has help me out. will returned it.
Re: I Need Window 7 USB Pen Drive Stick In Benin Urgently by Lamzee(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2015
I can do that for you buh I reside in Lagos can you holla me on 08187223838
Re: I Need Window 7 USB Pen Drive Stick In Benin Urgently by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2015
Best to buy one and keep for future use.Its not difficult to create an iso file and cheap to buy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Window 7 USB Pen Drive Stick In Benin Urgently by Joel3(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Best to buy one and keep for future use.Its not difficult to create an iso file and cheap to buy.
how do I create it on the USB stick! I plan to buy 6gb. how much is 6gb flash. and how to put it on the drive. and lastly how to configure the computer to work with the flash for system utilities
Re: I Need Window 7 USB Pen Drive Stick In Benin Urgently by Joel3(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lamzee:
I can do that for you buh I reside in Lagos can you holla me on 08187223838
too far
Re: I Need Window 7 USB Pen Drive Stick In Benin Urgently by Lexusgs430: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Joel3:
how do I create it on the USB stick! I plan to buy 6gb. how much is 6gb flash. and how to put it on the drive. and lastly how to configure the computer to work with the flash for system utilities

Loads of tutorials on YouTube, watch, follow and create.

(1) (Reply)

Wow It Time To Enjoy Playing You'r Android Games App Rtc In Pc / Re:solar Pressing Irons / Windows Or Mac, Which Is Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.