Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) (65082 Views)

Nigerian Guy Insults Michelle Obama On Twitter. Nigerians React / Netanyahu Turns Down Obama Meeting And Cancels US Trip / Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Originalsly: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2015
I wouldn't give the Kenyan President any extra marks for what he said.....he said nothing different from what any Kenyan or African period should say. I would give him extra marks for how he said it ...,, coated with honey as it should be on such an occasion. Mugabe would have served up the same message ...coated with bitter kola! At the same time I thought it was disrespectful and arrogant for the US President to raise such an issue publicly in Africa period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by jejemanito: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Why can't Kenyans be proud of this man. Is it Charisma, command in English, communication skills, intelligence, diplomacy and above all, he is even more polished than Obama sef.

Nigerian version of this session would have been a disaster. Thank God Obama didn't come here oo.

Atleast Nigerians can hide under the shadow of President Uhuru and be proud of being Africans undecided
Chim ooooo cheesycheesy

Comment of the Day!

2 Likes

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Leadn(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Somebody please give Uhuru Kenyatta a medal for the most charismatic President ever lived! Obama definitely became speechless!

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Duletion(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Deltagiant:
The idi.ots admire Uhuru Kenyatta as if giving the chance in Nigeria they'll will vote in his kind without questioning his tribe.

The world has finally taken note of the curse placed on ye Nigerians with the voting in of a Buhari to lead you. What ye sow ye shall reap.
you shall live long!
Nigerians voted in Buhari who cannot even understand the English language more or less answering questions.

3 Likes

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by gudluckgreat(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Symphony007:
typical ignorant black man things supporting a cause means you are part of it, well I don't care, Africans can keep up the hypocrisy! Can't you see where our "morality" has kept us? We are doing splendidly well as a continent, meanwhile see how the west with all their gay nonsense is suffering in penury and sqalour.

What's your point actually? Cos we strive to make it doesn't mean we should compromise and fall away from our norm for the sake of help and development. Anyhow u see it,anyhow u wanna put it,anyhow it means or anyway u understand it,it is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Shed24:
u ar still amature, waitin warrant mumu 4 de guy post
amature? what language are you trying to speak?
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2015
I am impressed with President Uhuru Kenyatta's response. That man is damn sharp and intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by skyfullofstars(f): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2015
Sorry to change topics but...

Why didn't Obama come to Nigeria, as he was coming to Africa? Instead of making Buhari go all the way to the States?!
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Kay17: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Lets say slavery is an integral part of any culture like the antebellum South in the US or Brazil, would it be justifiable to force the abolition of slavery on them?
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by successinlife: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2015
coolscott:

Ensure you search for, download and watch the full movie "The Obama Deception" on YouTube. Do that and thank me later.

Then get your friends to watch it or place a link on Facebook.

Watching it,though i know most of this before.I knowingly put my paragraphs together to avoid ban. Thanks though,you know wetin dey.

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Sorry to change topics but...

Why didn't Obama come to Nigeria, as he was coming to Africa? Instead of making Buhari go all the way to the States?!
perhaps he thinks our president is irrelevant
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by pimplucious: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2015
fx45:
Jonathan is long gone and you're still mastvrbating over him I was expecting you reference the current unintelligible disaster in Aso Rock and you're still calling Jonathan. Are you for real?

Yeh he could be long gone but disasters and atrocities he committed out of cluelessness are still lingering up until now u d1ck head
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Soreza:
KENYA PRESIDENT JUST EARNED MY RESPECT WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkUUYUDTJxg

why are you worried about gay? These people are very civil, harmless to the society, they just doing their things under their roof. I support equal right as long as its peaceful and no bloodshed.

We have to be more concerned with serious issues like boko haram, kidnapping, politicians&corruption, unemployment, violence etc. not gay.

3 Likes

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by successinlife: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Originalsly:
I wouldn't give the Kenyan President any extra marks for what he said.....he said nothing different from what any Kenyan or African period should say. I would give him extra marks for how he said it ...,, coated with honey as it should be on such an occasion. Mugabe would have served up the same message ...coated with bitter kola! At the same time I thought it was disrespectful and arrogant for the US President to raise such an issue publicly in Africa period.
him

Broda there is a big difference. Saying it to his face and saying it behind him or on the pages of newpapers or internet is defintely not same.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by omonnakoda: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Why can't Kenyans be proud of this man. Is it Charisma, command in English, communication skills, intelligence, diplomacy and above all, he is even more polished than Obama sef.

Nigerian version of this session would have been a disaster. Thank God Obama didn't come here oo.

Atleast Nigerians can hide under the shadow of President Uhuru and be proud of being Africans undecided

Africans need to shun Colonial mentality which has eaten so deep into our psyches like a computer virus. Why should Kenyans be proud of their president for his command of English. Is he an English person? How many British Prime Ministers have any command of any African language and does that make their people ashamed.
That is not a trivial issue it is so deep in the psychology of the colonized they do not know it is there just like a Malware. Speaking English is ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT to the lives of ordinary Africans and those who harbour such thoughts need to do some self examination. I will ask a further question how many such people can write 2 pages in THEIR OWN language or EVEN TRANSLATE CLEARLY IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE WHAT KENYATTA SAID. Naturally you will find such people following Jesus or Mohammed to Mecca or Jerusalem.
Wake up! The Japanese,The Germans ,the Koreans and the ENglish do not pride themselves on speaking anyone's language. Let us take pride in who we are and stop trying to be like the coconut ;black on the outside and white inside.

7 Likes

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by DanGiginyu: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2015
what a Reply!!!! That's nice one from Kenyan President. To hell wit gay/lesbian ryt. Its not our culture, its alien to us.so we must accept our similarities likewise our differences.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by successinlife: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2015
PDPwayoo:

why are you worried about gay? These people are very civil, harmless to the society, they just doing their things under their roof. I support equal right as long as its peaceful and no bloodshed.

We have to be more concerned with serious issues like boko haram, kidnapping, politicians&corruption, unemployment, violence etc. not gay.

Gay and other things you think we should preoccupy ourselves with are the same.Evil beget evil.Animals have got no sense but i have never seen a male dog/sheep/fowl/lizards chasing or doing same sex, why should human do such?is it that animals are now more intelligent? hey!! something is definitely behind this vigorous same sex marriage,the truth will soon be let open.Trying to impose immorality on the world.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by skyfullofstars(f): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Now, on the topic itself... I come from a country where gay people get married.

The issue is that my country doesn't take religion seriously, that's why I believe they support gay marriage. I think that if the vast majority of the people had firm convictions of what the Bible or Quran say, they would be against gay marriage, but they don't.

Let me explain the point of view from my continent... They believe that, for example, if a woman is a lesbian, there's no problem, since it's her own individual issue. She is free to date other women, and love them, as long as she is a good person, I should't mind her own sexuality. She can still be a responsable student/worker, a sweet person that manages the family very well, fun to be with, etc. She's a human being after all, the only difference is who she chooses to love. In all the other aspects she may be a better person than many heretosexual people.

Now, these gay people are not that religious either, so they have no idea what the Bible says. That's why they don't think twice and go ahead for what they feel.

I understand the points of view of African people... But it's a really hard topic. People who are gay simply feel that way, they don't choose it. So in the name of religion we should help them change their minds, but with love. They don't intend to hurt anybody. We should comprehend them and help them become straight again.

3 Likes

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Neplusultra(f): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Deltagiant:
The idi.ots admire Uhuru Kenyatta as if giving the chance in Nigeria they'll will vote in his kind without questioning his tribe.

The world has finally taken note of the curse placed on ye Nigerians with the voting in of a Buhari to lead you. What ye sow ye shall reap.
On point!!! I just dey look them! Na you make sense pass for this thread! God go bless today! Say Amen!
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by skyfullofstars(f): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Hazor:
perhaps he thinks our president is irrelevant

Well, I don't want to make accusations cause perhaps that's how diplomacy works... But..,
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Ifebazz(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Probably Obama and his gay men should know that Africans value family (man, woman / women and children) as nature has it. But how come these gay men are allowed to adopt normal people's children? Obama should think of it. Why should you let to enjoy what you despise the process? People are dying of hunger in Somalia, Sudan etc terrorism in Nigeria, Mali etc and the most pressing thing to this fake black man is gay? Hmm, I'm beginning to suspect him.

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2015
As i no get MB fa ,,,, abeg who fit transfer mb give me so i go fit watch the dat comedian Obara
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by fabmuazu7(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2015
WORD.

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by donsteady(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2015
even if America will accept our polygamy, we won't consider this gay sh*t
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by SMREXY(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
PMB should learn from the Kenyan president how to be diplomatic when it comes serious national issues. Unlike PMB that has quick feet in dashing to the States as if he was an errand boy. I hope Obama visits Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe for their marriage proposal as guy.

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by feelingthenigga: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2015
i think Obama is also a gay

Convert Dollar to Naira
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by churchill213: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
God help us
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
Word grin ,why are Americans so bent on turning everyone gay,this sell out african/american president need to get his priority straight..

If its a strategy to reduce the earth population then he should just go ahead and say it,instead of giving lame excuses about rights and shxt
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by coolscott(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2015
FannySwindler:
Obama is right. Just because people are Gay don't mean we treat them differently or take away their right.

Sentencing some to death or prison just because they are Gay is totally wrong.

They have rights to live their life the way they want and choose to.

Just like I have right to Swindle as Many Fannies as I want...even if people consider it wrong.

Should we then go on to say...Fornicators should be given the same punishments awaiting Gays?. Cos its also wrong to Fornicate. Or Is it Abortion?

God has allowed man the freedom to live his life the way he wants...he has not taken anyone's right even as he has the power to do so.

So why take away the rights of GAY People.

No difference between Fornicators, Gays, Abortionists in the sight of God.

Even Jesus never condemned people.

Stop condemning People...Correct the act.

Before someone labels me Gay... "Gay Alert". Am straight to the core and a Fanny Swindler.

Stop Judging .

Nonesense. Homosexuals always had rights. They have a right to eat poo just as anyone has a right to stick themselves in a porcupine.

It is not rights they seek. It is our public endorsement of the anormally that they on their own cannot come to peace with.

They need the endorsement of the public to not feel so bad with the rot they have privately accepted.

We eat foo foo. We don't send if the white man says it is awful. But when they say we are corrupt we clamour and make noises because inside, we know it is true and that corruption is bad.

7 Likes

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by successinlife: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Now, on the topic itself... I come from a country where gay people get married.

The issue is that my country doesn't take religion seriously, that's why I believe they support gay marriage. I think that if the vast majority of the people had firm convictions of what the Bible or Quran say, they would be against gay marriage, but they don't.

Let me explain the point of view from my continent... They believe that, for example, if a woman is a lesbian, there's no problem, since it's her own individual issue. She is free to date other women, and love them, as long as she is a good person, I should't mind her own sexuality. She can still be a responsable student/worker, a sweet person that manages the family very well, fun to be with, etc. She's a human being after all, the only difference is who she chooses to love. In all the other aspects she may be a better person than many heretosexual people.

Now, these gay people are not that religious either, so they have no idea what the Bible says. That's why they don't think twice and go ahead for what they feel.

I understand the points of view of African people... But it's a really hard topic. People who are gay simply feel that way, they don't choose it. So in the name of religion we should help them change their minds, but with love. They don't intend to hurt anybody. We should comprehend them and help them become straight again.

There is no truth in this.Which country are you talking of in particular cause i have every reason to follow this bad propaganda but i choose otherwise.Pope knows it is against the bible but he sanctify it.Initially these people were afraid to come out plain as gays,they started growing confidence when it become things of international debate.There is nothing new you will tell me about it cause i once lived in the capital country of gay and i never support it.Gay stuffs start from Asia,so please it is just propaganda that they don't harm others with their beliefs.If what you think is the case,we should allow a father to raise children through his daughter since it will not affect others.Practical nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.