Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. (100189 Views)

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real / The Power Of Curses And Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nienie(f): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
charly4tex:

Little mind, i only admire wot u expose here on public forum.
Next time upload decent pix, no offence plz, except u want us 2 get it crackin right away.
So not your fault
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nienie:

So not your fault
if you dont know anything about God, just keep off your fingers instead of spewing trash.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by byzantium: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amen.

I am free of all curses bc Jesus have set me free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by TENHEU22(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amen!
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by oskaaay(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
With Faith, i believe nothing is impossible!

NOW OUT ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker! details at below:

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka- Full list and details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by vision2050: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bibeli wipe. Nigbati awon enia buburu, ani awon ota mi ati awon abinuku mi sunmo mi lati je eran ara mi , nwon kose, nwon si subu. To ba jebe! Gbogbo agbara to dide lati je eran ara re ki won subu! ani to ripe oni je sonde to gbeyin ninu osu keje, gbogbo agbara ota to Lodi si aseyori re, Ina nla Olorun ko jo won run loruko Jesu. Wa ri anu gba, yo si Dara fun o. se amin nla!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by proffmanue(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's a pity dt most pple comment out of ignorance & pride. if ur life is with out troubles: thks God.
curses are real! if u find it difficult to understand/accept then dont mock d afflicted.
May God hv mercy on us and deliver us frm the wicked ones.. amen

some pple re nt suffering frm ancestral curses, they may be cursed/afflicted by wicked pple. perhaps d ops can talk on this too.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by frakdon(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nienie:

angry its because of people like you that nigerians believe in ancestral spirits and curses..tchew!
hahahahaha word! Thought yu don't believe in ancestral spirit ?
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by chiboy11(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Samneer:

cool
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
charly4tex:

Little mind, i only admire wot u expose here on public forum.
Next time upload decent pix, no offence plz, except u want us 2 get it crackin right away.

I just checked that ladies pix. it seems you are possesed by the spirit of dead jews as well.

what is indecent about her picture. Gods curse on you. shege.

Thos are mammary glands for the purpose of feeding children. no to jerk of you sic.k minded fool.

Amadioha magbukwa gi.

sick generation.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nienie(f): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
frakdon:
hahahahaha word! Thought yu don't believe in ancestral spirit ?
undecided seriously reconsidering
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by peedeeasobie(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
trash.com.
nothing like ancestral spirit for the believer!
its unscriptural, its invention of bible charlatans!

bye!
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by frakdon(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nienie:

undecided seriously reconsidering
pls don't cuz me sef don't believe in that, it is what yu said yu will be that yu will be...... Even the ancestral spirit is afraid of yur will!! I used to believe that...
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Adegokenath(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
pls can u translate ur prayer point to yoruba becouse all this spirit don't here english am talking from experience.ENI TO BA KAN LO MO
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Pierocash(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Empero1:

@OP

Forget talk about all these generational curses or whatever . Show me a man/woman who's not successful in his art and I will show you someone who lack a proper platform ( subjective ) , lack sheer grit , hardly tells himself truth , who's not a master of his art , who's not hardworking and smart working , who's not informed and updated .

Manifestation of those vices above are the banes of all non successful people not any generational curses . Religion and all it postulates are scams .
Stop been naive, u think is by hardwork, or Hw informed or updated u are? success is nt a product of Hw intelligent or hardworking u are,success is a product of divine favour.haven't u seen people with 1st class and yet jobless when persons with pass are been employed in d same company Whr they were been rejected?how do u explaine that, is it that he isn't informed or hardworking with 1st class? something Is wrong, there is a force at work.if he doesn't break those curses his 1st class wil amount to nothing he may end up with in d classroom with #15, 000monthly salary.
my brother d earlier u know this d better u walk in liberty.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by FRANKOXY(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
may God bless the poster and the men of God mentioned above in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by edo3(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tnx.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by peleson: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by RealEstate38: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Only brainwashed Christains believed curse can work on them

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
FRANKOXY:
may God bless the poster and the men of God mentioned above in Jesus name, Amen.
For posting crap?
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by harsysky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
The message is not meant for everyone; it's meant for people who have ears, not physical ears but spiritual ones. God bless the Op, it's an insight. If God had created robots, we all would have been in agreement with the word of God. But the Almighty created men whom He has given liberty/freedom to think and act. Everything , I believe so, is for God's glory, and we can not question it. And for those who believe in their so called small amadioha, do you question it?
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pierocash:
Stop been naive, u think is by hardwork, or Hw informed or updated u are? success is nt a product of Hw intelligent or hardworking u are,success is a product of divine favour.haven't u seen people with 1st class and yet jobless when persons with pass are been employed in d same company Whr they were been rejected?how do u explaine that, is it that he isn't informed or hardworking with 1st class? something Is wrong, there is a force at work.if he doesn't break those curses his 1st class wil amount to nothing he may end up with in d classroom with #15, 000monthly salary.
my brother d earlier u know this d better u walk in liberty.

You are stupid . Been brilliant is different from been intelligent . Responsible employers like me don't lay emphasis of what grade you passed out with from the academic institution rather I believe much in ones aptitude ability to a particular role . So , never you dare throw that graduation grade ish on my side again . In the other hand , divine favor my foot . That is how dullards like you are been brainwashed into believing that what you need to succeed in life is one form of miracle or another , yet majority of you followers in the hypocritical worldview term ' Christianity " are more into more abject poverty and unenlightened side of life , while your supposed MOG's lives their glory here in earth and keep promising you paradise hereafter . Meanwhile , who told you that one who works in the classroom is cursed . You deserve brain reset by indirectly insulting honest teachers out there . Excuse me , I don't join issues with people of your parochial attitude .

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by charly4tex(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

I just checked that ladies pix. it seems you are possesed by the spirit of dead jews as well.

what is indecent about her picture. Gods curse on you. shege.

Thos are mammary glands for the purpose of feeding children. no to jerk of you sic.k minded fool.

Amadioha magbukwa gi.

sick generation.
see them, feather companion, ass licker -sucks. Don't quote me again, am havin nice time wit my family. So piss off n swallow ur joblessness, i got work to do.
BUZY BODY!
ka naji aryo
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by kamnene(f): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice write up there!
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Praise and worship God and you will see His awesome miracles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK9Nl3BcH3U
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Pierocash(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Empero1:

You are stupid . Been brilliant is different from been intelligent . Responsible employers like me don't lay emphasis of what grade you passed out with from the academic institution rather I believe much in ones aptitude ability to a particular role . So , never you dare throw that graduation grade ish on my side again . In the other hand , divine favor my foot . That is how dullards like you are been brainwashed into believing that what you need to succeed in life is one form of miracle or another , yet majority of you followers in the hypocritical worldview term ' Christianity " are more into more abject poverty and unenlightened side of life , while your supposed MOG's lives their glory here in earth and keep promising you paradise hereafter . Meanwhile , who told you that one who works in the classroom is cursed . You deserve brain reset by indirectly insulting honest teachers out there . Excuse me , I don't join issues with people of your parochial attitude .

u are nothing Bt a scumbag, a demented and a f**cking asshole Wch calls for a psychological appraisal.judging by ur harsh and irresponsible response to my humbly and mild quote, u are suffering from acute withdrawal syndrome,a state of mental psychosis.for a 1st class graduate to work in a classroom with a monthly salary of#15, 000 shows Hw low ur educational inclination is,Wch I feel is a major set back for ur state of ill mannered display in a public forum.
do u know who u are talking to? I can employ u and pay u as my aid.next time u comment exercise some element of courtesy
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by eraly(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amen in JESUS name
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by unite4real: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Samneer: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
kamnene:
Nice write up there!
Meanwhile, u people should help me examine and explain my dream based on this write up. Always see masquerade, vulture for the very first time, cemetery on top of a sea and other terrible and horrible ones I can't mention here.
Am Iiving in fear and confusion. I need deliverance, please me out and God will bless u all.

Hi sis, first you need to be genuinly saved. Get doen on your knees and ask Christ to come into your live. Secondly you've to evacuate the spirit of fear. It is an handtool of the devil. He uses fear to bring in imaginations (as was spoken of by Paul the apostle in 2Cor 10:3-5)- Pray against it.

As per your dream. Vulture is a bird used by witches, wizards and rulers of darkness of this world. Of course they use several animals, but you need to understand that they do not have the ability to change into a dove. Any animal other than dove appearing in your dreams are handiwork of wicked spirit.

All you need is the prayer of faith, renunciation and proclamation of the word, living righteously. Masquerade are used for similar purposes but on this note, it is being used to inflict infirmity, insanity, death, sorrow. All you've to do is pray and pray 5hrough.
Always proclaim this

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. - Luke 10:19

The power is yours for the taking.
But remember not with iniquity in your heart.

If I regard iniquity in my heart,
the Lord will not hear me- Psalm 66:18

I'm going to recommend a book for you.
Shallom!
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Awesomeking: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
lol..mumu

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by nwakaibeya1: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Prayer is the key and that is why Jesuschrist started with Prayer and ended with prayer, so there fore pray always our following justice prayer points if truly you love JESUSCHRIST and you stand for justice with him#pray for the forgiveness of sins in your life and ask GOD for his mercies to come upon your life and thank him for the kingdom of God that has come upon the earth
pray against any curse or curses the enemies have placed upon your life ,tell the mantle to strike those curses to death,that curses have eyes ,that they can see
pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers and evil sisters and evil husband ,evil wife and your evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free
tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards to upon your life upon your business /work,upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain for you to prosper
pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,occult world, spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain
pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly, that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of pastor, evil prophets, evil evangelists, evil apostles that has hands in your life and your prosperity and decieving you that the mantle should expose and turn their honours to disgrace and let them be put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free
tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,fruit of the womb,promotions in your working place,or you desire empowerment, you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours
pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom of God of justice and the mantle and the light that has come
pray this prayers like you have never done and you must surely have revelations and the hidden things about you exposed to you and God speaking to you about your life and expectations infact you must become prophet of your own self and not running after, I see am well well pastors and prophets and most must be genuinely empowered #we have spoken and those who have ear let them hear:Jeremiah 12,10 Jeremiah 5.21,22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.