Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. (100187 Views)

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real / The Power Of Curses And Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by OgundeleT(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pierocash:

u are nothing Bt a scumbag, a demented and a f**cking asshole Wch calls for a psychological appraisal.judging by ur harsh and irresponsible response to my humbly and mild quote, u are suffering from acute withdrawal syndrome,a state of mental psychosis.for a 1st class graduate to work in a classroom with a monthly salary of#15, 000 shows Hw low ur educational inclination is,Wch I feel is a major set back for ur state of ill mannered display in a public forum.
do u know who u are talking to? I can employ u and pay u as my aid.next time u comment exercise some element of courtesy
So for ur mind u are making sense? U are so dumb with ur write up. Am sorry
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by mikecowan: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
abeg ask am oh grin
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Pierocash(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
OgundeleT:

So for ur mind u are making sense? U are so dumb with ur write up. Am sorry
Get a better life and stop joining issue with a man that far outclassed u
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by OgundeleT(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pierocash:

Get a better life and stop joining issue with a man that far outclassed u
For u to think ur initial post was mild and humbly makes u so dumb. also, for u to think u av outclass me makes u nothing but dumber, for u to think those who av 1st class but working as a teacher are suffering from one spirit make the dumbest i ever see. Being brilliant is different from intelligent, av u ever seen a first class lecture performing woefully when lecturing? And u will see a second class lecturer performing greatly? I dont think u even go to school to know the types of 1st class we av, some are mere crammer and after exam nothing will be on there head again. Get the fact before coming on public forum to showcase ur......... Dont always blame one fake spirit for ur failure bcus no spirit anywhere that can holding u
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by flyforall: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2015
AMEN....all glory and honor to God
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:28am On Jul 27, 2015
charly4tex:

see them, feather companion, ass licker -sucks. Don't quote me again, am havin nice time wit my family. So piss off n swallow ur joblessness, i got work to do.
BUZY BODY!
ka naji aryo

if i ever see pesin lyk you I promise to beat the shyt out of you. you need a good thrashing. useless mumu.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Pierocash(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2015
OgundeleT:

For u to think ur initial post was mild and humbly makes u so dumb. also, for u to think u av outclass me makes u nothing but dumber, for u to think those who av 1st class but working as a teacher are suffering from one spirit make the dumbest i ever see. Being brilliant is different from intelligent, av u ever seen a first class lecture performing woefully when lecturing? And u will see a second class lecturer performing greatly? I dont think u even go to school to know the types of 1st class we av, some are mere crammer and after exam nothing will be on there head again. Get the fact before coming on public forum to showcase ur......... Dont always blame one fake spirit for ur failure bcus no spirit anywhere that can holding u
stop been ferocious, d way u spew tantrums I can tell that Ur life has been indemnified by poorvety.I wount dignify u with a response any longer.Mr teacher, keep it up God wil smile on u Bt stop acting preposterous
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by kamnene(f): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tanks so much. I will do just as advised.God bless u all. Still waiting for d bk u said u will recommend.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by kamnene(f): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=kamnene post=36322744]Tanks so much. I will do just as advised.God bless u all.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Samneer: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
kamnene:
prayers that breaks curses and destroys ancestral curses.

Mysterious secrets of dark kingdom
By
J.P Timmon

Its gonna be an eye opener. If you can't find the book. I can send it to you for free. Its up to 500 pages.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by chachanga: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Samneer:

Mysterious secrets of dark kingdom
By
J.P Timmon
Its gonna be an eye opener. If you can't find the book. I can send it to you for free. Its up to 500 pages.

hmmmn, will love the download link @ slim4smooth@yahoo.com pls

thanks in advance
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by OgundeleT(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pierocash:

stop been ferocious, d way u spew tantrums I can tell that Ur life has been indemnified by poorvety.I wount dignify u with a response any longer.Mr teacher, keep it up God wil smile on u Bt stop acting preposterous
mr fool it seems pride is in ur blood, and i am also sure one spirit must av been the reason behind dat. Oponu
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Pierocash(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
OgundeleT:

mr fool it seems pride is in ur blood, and i am also sure one spirit must av been the reason behind dat. Oponu
Maybe, Bt I thought u dnt believe in spirits? it's either u are been hypocritical here, or u are been st*pid.
either way, u need deliverance
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by OgundeleT(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pierocash:

Maybe, Bt I thought u dnt believe in spirits? it's either u are been hypocritical here, or u are been st*pid.
either way, u need deliverance

i dont believe in any spirit, it only people with empty brain like that can believe there is one spirit somewhere

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Pierocash(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
OgundeleT:

i dont believe in any spirit, it only people with empty brain like that can believe there is one spirit somewhere
Hahaha! just enjoying ur cowardice.ride on dude
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by iyke2k4(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nienie:

undecided undecided..what should i tell you now?
they exist my sister. But if you are not a victim, thank your God.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by iyke2k4(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
chrisja:
Such display of ignorance.... I wonder why those who believe in Christ will not STUDY their BIBLE and stop putting themselves through all these nonsense... How can you be born again and still have ancestral curses.... Ignoramus....
you are the one ignorant. It's possible to be born again and still be under a curse if you have not broken things like covenant and vows either entered into or entered on your behalf. Don't be deceived by the new generation church promises. Its also possible to be free once you get born again. Your foundation plays a major role..
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by iyke2k4(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
proffmanue:
It's a pity dt most pple comment out of ignorance & pride. if ur life is with out troubles: thks God.
curses are real! if u find it difficult to understand/accept then dont mock d afflicted.
May God hv mercy on us and deliver us frm the wicked ones.. amen

some pple re nt suffering frm ancestral curses, they may be cursed/afflicted by wicked pple. perhaps d ops can talk on this too.
Bros you just spoke wisely. From my experience, Its real. Curses are real.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by ftonya: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
cry Can any one help me with a root (demon)
A person close to me put their blood in my food without me known an I ate it. My life been hell since, the hurtful part they admitted to putting their blood in my food an laughed in my face an told me I was cursed, that person that done this work witchcraft daily. What can I do to reverse this
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by oaroloye(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
[SHALOM!

We Nigerians- Southerners especially- are likely descendants of people who abused Sorcery and Witchcraft- so that, yeah- we have Generational Curses going back to the Stoned Age- when White people were evolving from Monkeys, and such.

IT IS THE HEIGHT OF IRRESPONSIBILITY TO CLAIM THAT YOU CAN JUST WAVE A MAGIC WAND, AND SAY: "IN THE NAME OF JESUS, LET ALL THE JUDGMENT ON MY DONKEY VANISH: AMEN!

It is possible to DISPLACE someone Spiritually, so that all sorts of excrement in their lives no longer applies.

This technique is not exclusive to Christianity. Scientology can do this too- without calling on any god. They CAN Command you to be separate from the MESS caused by YOUR Sins, and your family's Sins.

You will feel like a 7th Letter of the Alphabet for TEN DAYS, precisely. At the time, the Founder had NO IDEA WHY they would cave in at the 10th Day. (Maybe he discovered why later. L. Ron Hubbard recorded 5,000 Lectures in his Ministry. I have only perused a few of the basics.)

Furthermore, he discovered that the Command was only effective on 50% of people.

He would tell them:

"BE three feet behind your head!"

And half of people would say:

"Uhh... [i]WHAT-?"[/I]

The other half would say:

"Okay.... what next?"

For TEN DAYS, they would be watching their body from the outside. Then they would go back to "normal."

IN CHARLATAN CHRISTIANITY, this property of the Soul is used to make people feel FINE for ten days- then they CRASH- and fall onto SIN, fall prey to FEAR- whatever it is they do- and they go running to the CHARLATAN for HELP.

HE is going to MILK them like a BULL all their LIFE! (Do not ask.)

The REAL SOLUTION is to USE TOTAL RECALL to process your own Sins, and then ESP to process your ANCESTORS' Sins.

You are not going to do this, and go back to your comfortable existence. THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE- for OTHER people!

You will be able to analyze Family History, and unlock people's Ancestral Secrets even instantly.

This is NOT as attractive a prospect as most might think. There are things you probably would not like to know about people around you...
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by toastedbread: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2017
nma27 coman go thru
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
toastedbread:
nma27 coman go thru
Go through what?
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by bummyla(m): 4:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Thank You JESUS! https://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.