Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois (1120 Views)

Your Website On First Page Of Google, Yahoo And Bing. / News Blog For Sale! With a facebook page of 22k likes and Good Traffic / How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2015
This developer must be jobless for creating such 404 page. lwkmd grin grin grin

Link: https://www-s.acm.illinois.edu/lwkmd
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Nothing unusual on mobile
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2015
Khaynet though i'm using a PC but i think you are suppose to see the effect with an android phone
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by FincoApps(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahaha, at first I didn't notice the writing. OP, does it stop complaining, I've been laughing since grin
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2015
FincoApps:
hahahahahahahahahahaha, at first I didn't notice the writing. OP, does it stop complaining, I've been laughing since grin
Lol....The guy almost didn't stop....I couldn't believe i stayed till the end cos i was laughing with tears grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
offspec:
Khaynet though i'm using a PC but i think you are suppose to see the effect with an android phone
Na bb I dey use....shey u fit just screenshot am make I see
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by exHuman: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol...anyone has an idea how that was done?
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by bassdow: 1:00am On Jul 27, 2015
exHuman:
Lol...anyone has an idea how that was done?

That was done with JavaScript

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 27, 2015
LOL! I actually saw it to the end grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by henryobinna(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2015
....let me sulk alone
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lmao! I'm so depressed..
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by dhsfbi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin grin really funny. The web server is depressed
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by udemzyudex(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Khaynet:

Na bb I dey use....shey u fit just screenshot am make I see

Hahahahaha, so emotional.. .

Try using uc browser..
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
udemzyudex:

Hahahahaha, so emotional.. .

Try using uc browser..
Ok thanks
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Bequee(f): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
offspec:
This developer must be jobless for creating such 404
Lolzzzzz..... Everyone has issues... Even a Web server does page. lwkmd grin grin grin

Link: https://www-s.acm.illinois.edu/lwkmd
Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bequee:
Lolzzzzz..... Everyone has issues... Even a Web server does page.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois by oswaggiee(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lmao!!!.Developers with humour ehn!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A lesson To Bloggers & An advice to Misstechy - The Linda Ikeji Of Tech Blogs / Affordable Peer To Peer Donation Script / Who Can Create An Andriod App For Me Well @ A Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.