Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

The missing doctor is dead: Dr Henry Nwaruh - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The missing doctor is dead: Dr Henry Nwaruh (2929 Views)

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / The Missing Doctor Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The missing doctor is dead: Dr Henry Nwaruh by Optional2(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na so i hear am ooo.

Rest In Peace Dr Henry
Re: The missing doctor is dead: Dr Henry Nwaruh by joe3765(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
R.I.P Dr. Henry Okeoma, with tears rolling down my cheeks.
What a life. You happen to be a very close, caring and loving brother from anoda mother. My secondary School Mate and my Head boy back then in secondary school. A.M.N.S.S class of 04. Your dream was to become a Medical Doctor of which you achieved.
cry cry You studied medicine & Surgery and graduated, did ur housemanship and did POP frm NYSC few weeks back only for me to hear on sunday that u were missing and eventually engaged in a ghastly accident.
Words alone cannot xpress how i miss u.
I pray that ur gentle soul will rest in perfect peace. Amen!

1 Like

Re: The missing doctor is dead: Dr Henry Nwaruh by Nmeri17: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Enoquin:
Oh, mbom! embarassed
lmfao grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

[resolved] / What Is The Importance Of Having Children? / Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.