Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering (34220 Views)

Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) / 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
leave ke? I hv bin around oo, guess u were busy doing ya tins smiley.Me no exist again fr ur lexicon wink
if I hear say u no dey my lexicon

U wey I dey crush on
cool
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by mrkings84(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nothing wrong not given offering even wen u have, offerings are given voluntarily. In fact the Bible stated it clearly, that as everyone purpose in his heart, let him give.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by mrkings84(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Though I don't have much but I give cheerfully. I even give to those around me who are willing to give but don't have. Like today, I gave three different people offerings.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by nachious(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] cheesy
even you the op is guity of all these offence. If not how did you know? That you give big offering does not make it acceptable b4 god. Before you start judging others action, first look at your self inwardly. Only God is a perfect judge. 4 Information dnt go to church and be looking for people who to critisize thier actions, leave it to god alone. Even the woman in d bible that gave the least offering, is the one jesus recomended most, is a aheart thing. The person with a pure heart that did not give today may tomorrow give more than those who give. Finally only God is the perfect judge and rewarder. Tanks for reminding us. Happy sunday@ tosyn
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
nachious:
even you the op is guity of all these offence. If not how did you know? That you give big offering does not make it acceptable b4 god. Before you start judging others action, first look at your self inwardly. Only God is a perfect judge. 4 Information dnt go to church and be looking for people who to critisize thier actions, leave it to god alone. Even the woman in d bible that gave the least offering, is the one jesus recomended most, is a aheart thing. The person with a pure heart that did not give today may tomorrow give more than those who give. Finally only God is the perfect judge and rewarder. Tanks for reminding us. Happy sunday@ tosyn
Brother, this is not an attempt to judge people

This write-up is not something serious. It's just for the fun of it.

Could you point to where I castigated people or made any judgement ?
]
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by TDonald: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

M sorry what pry sch class re u again nd what re u even doing here?, I understand u re on vacation biy don't u av summer lessons to attend? I won't blame u for not understanding what I wrote dere since u re always @ d children dept accepting Capri sonne nd biscuits. I av no idea if u wil understand what I just typed but u can as well take it to ur teacher wen u resume. Av a nice life toddler

Mumu

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Those who make up for their lack of offering by dancing wildly..
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
dat5starguy:
Those who make up for their lack of offering by dancing wildly..
Hahahaha roflwkmd

This is funny but true cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Maryalex1805(f): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
No be the youths fault...some pastors know all the slangs people use in extorting money
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tiswell(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Kkkk
undecided
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by shollyboy2: 1:19am On Jul 27, 2015
But guy wait... na those wey no get offering to give you dey go look and watch how they act for church? well i am sure you're guilty of 3 of these you listed here.... well i dont go to church cos of offering ooo.. if i no get, i no get be that.. i will sit pray along and dance.... at the end some people that give offering are not even richer than i am.. so i go sit if i no get money, so far i said my prayers and sing praises and worship to the LORD..so offering or no offering.. Na to go pray sing praises and worship to the lord be my number 1 priority when going to church, then comes offering giving.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Maryalex1805:
No be the youths fault...some pastors know all the slangs people use in extorting money
Hahaha cheesy

My hand no dey dis one oooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by nachious(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brother, this is not an attempt to judge people

This write-up is not something serious. It's just for the fun of it.

Could you point to where I castigated people or made any judgement ?
]
yea you tried shey, if i were you, i will pray for those that have not and even give those that have not, to attract more from God. I dnt said you judge any one, but your tune and dance is pin pointing something. Well done you do well, but carry God thing in fun with caution. Sweetest day
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by braxjay(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

sad sad

*whispers* Do you wanna reveal my secret here? angry

pastor we don catch that man wey no dey write "next time" for offering envelope
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2015
braxjay:

pastor we don catch that man wey no dey write "next time" for offering envelope

Hun? shocked

Man?
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nickymezor(f): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
if I hear say u no dey my lexicon

U wey I dey crush on
cool
Hmmmm I hear u! tongue
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Maryalex1805(f): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

My hand no dey dis one oooooo cheesy
Lol...its the truth tho
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by whoisuche: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
menesheh:
Youth nowadays are not gullible again especially with the rate of unemployment. They actually knew that those offerings do enter into some private pockets and are mostly used by those pastors and co to buy exotic material things against what they preach.

Sharp guys grin

That is what God instruct us to do. Read your bible, they use it to take care of full time pastors.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by whoisuche: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Thats why i like my church Apostolic Faith. They dont request for offering or tithes or seeds sowing. As i de commot go church so. 5 naira no de my pocket. Come and join us and hear about salvation Sanctification and the kingdom of heaven and be blessed

That is what God instruct us to do. Read your bible, they use it to take care of full time pastors.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by menesheh(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
whoisuche:

Really.

Do they give account of the total amount collected and spent.

They are enriching themselves to the detriment of the poor congregations. People are getting aware of the scam called pastoring and priesthood.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by iamkingzlee(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hahahaha! Why am i just seeing this Jeez!!! I'm so guilty of nos3. But, haba naa... I no dey give God that kind amount. I'm an expertise in nos7 grin na we run am pass for school! Right from level 1,2 and still counting...
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 31, 2015
ifedayoifedapo:
May be that's why ordinary 5 no follow u go church o grin. There are basic principles of life. For you to receive, you have to give. Prosperity has its own principles while salvation has its own too. That's why you see some pastors/founders despite their salvation, they remain poor because they are yet to understand those principles.
hmmm deaconess are you serious. So Which church denomination do you attend?
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Hahahaha! Why am i just seeing this Jeez!!! I'm so guilty of nos3. But, haba naa... I no dey give God that kind amount. I'm an expertise in nos7 grin na we run am pass for school! Right from level 1,2 and still counting...
Hahaha cheesy

Baba, so u sef follow join the list ? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by iamkingzlee(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Baba, so u sef follow join the list ? cheesy
hahaha.. Bro, na we do am pass grin
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by chinweobianwa(f): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Na u na,all these are from experience.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by ifedayoifedapo(f): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Living faith (winners)
ProphetUdeme:
hmmm deaconess are you serious. So Which church denomination do you attend?
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2015
ifedayoifedapo:
Living faith (winners)
k that was my former church before i left to a more better church
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by ifedayoifedapo(f): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wish u luck
ProphetUdeme:

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by ifedayoifedapo(f): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
i wish u luck
ProphetUdeme:
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
ifedayoifedapo:
i wish u luck
whats your position in the church or are your just a benchwarmed, lukewarm sunday christian?
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by ifedayoifedapo(f): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
D least in d Kingdom of GOD is greater than john d baptist. I'm enjoying my heritage in Christ. Heaven on earth
ProphetUdeme:
whats your position in the church or are your just a benchwarmed, lukewarm sunday christian?
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by damilareoye: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin

that's true oooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.