Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For (7126 Views)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by kayo80(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Every man reaching for greatness needs this kind of woman by his side...

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by AMBIVERT(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2015
and in your warped mind, you think all guys look on women as sex/luxury objects?

Your thought process needs an immediate overhaul.
No offence.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2015
lol
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Op, this is not the kind of girl every man wants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by kayo80(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:
and in your warped mind, you think all guys look on women as sex/luxury objects?

No offence.

I sure know guys don't like rude girls like you...You are the type to nag and complain at every little thing. I guess that's why you are still single. Is it only the sex aspect you saw there? You didn't see where she asked him to talk to her...or the part where she asked if he wanted a sandwich?

15 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

No offence.

Who be this one again?
We already have
:
Introvert
Extrovert
Exxtrovert
Extravart
Intravert
Tatravert
Tatrovert

Now we have Ambivert.

And all of you use Upper case letters for your Sobriquet and you all like FTC.

Na wa oh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Dabss(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2015
kayo80:
Every man reaching for greatness needs this kind of woman by his side...
reaching for greatness by lying all day waiting for someone to suck his d1ck?
I have high hopes for you sir. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by stan241(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2015
I really don't need a lady like this biko, i deserve a much more rounded lady whose worth goes beyond physical connection

And the guy in the pic looks like he needs that lady to bug off

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by kayo80(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Niklausa:

Who be this one again?
We already have
:
Introvert
Extrovert
Extravart
Intravert
Tatravert
Tatrovert

Now we have Ambivert?

Na wa oh.

Don't mind her. She is a frustrated, single, flat chested girl that lurks around every corner of Nairaland looking for attention.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by kayo80(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Dabss:
reaching for greatness by lying all day waiting for someone to suck his d1ck?
I have high hopes for you sir. undecided

Dude, why is your mind just one way? Was that the only thing the girl asked if he wanted? The whole idea is a girl who is willing to do about anything to get her man up on his feet and running when he gets down. Every man gets down and frustrated once in a while...even the greatest business men.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Dabss(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2015
kayo80:

Dude, why is your mind just one way? Was that the only thing the girl asked if he wanted? The whole idea is a girl who is willing to do about anything to get her man up on his feet and running when he gets down. Every man gets down and frustrated once in a while...even the greatest business men.
mehn you are just trying to twist things. Well I don't need a woman to get me up my feet and running. Goodluck to you sir.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by AMBIVERT(f): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2015
kayo80:

Don't mind her. She is a frustrated, single, flat chested girl that lurks around every corner of Nairaland looking for attention.

If you met me in person, you'd chew your words and beg for forgiveness.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by kayo80(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

If you met me in person, you'd chew your words and beg for forgiveness.

lol! If I hear.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by OKNkanu(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Exactly what I need!!...... damn!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by endowednicky(f): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by MicroBox: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Not everybody want to be doing ritual birth every now and then like mamy water... so it's a no no for me

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Clearsure(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Beware of fraudsters who post as Native doctor or Herbalist shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by iamrealdeji(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
MicroBox:
Not everybody want to be doing ritual birth every now and then like mamy water... so it's a no no for me
lmao,abi o,you must be a muslim,that ritual bath(Ghusl) ain't easy jare,and you must do it if you have wet dreams,sex,etc before you can touch the Quran or pray. Some girls go turn person to mami water o,dey do ritual bath all the time
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by DonX001: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
endowednicky:
Here to read comments
Madam, I can see you are really endowed grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by mrkay101(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

No offence.

Take a chill pill girl.. Seems like someone stole ur sense of humor

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by AMBIVERT(f): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
mrkay101:

Take a chill pill girl.. Seems like someone stole ur sense of humor

Did you?
Kindly return.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Shortyy(f): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
i wouldn't dare suck any man's dïck, Eww. But i can do others..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by grad2012(f): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
stan241:
I really don't need a lady like this biko, i deserve a much more rounded lady whose worth goes beyond physical connection
I like this I like a guy who sees beyond d physical appearance of a woman and look within for her intelligence and character.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by stan241(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
I like this I like a guy who sees beyond d physical appearance of a woman and look within for her intelligence and character.

Thanks ma'm

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by okotv(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

No offence.
done
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by AMBIVERT(f): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Attention Seeking...
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by okotv(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Kindly take the moniker down.
I don't waant too much attention here.
sorry for the embarrassment.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by AMBIVERT(f): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
okotv:

C'mmoonn
It's nothing jareywink
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by okotv(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

C'mmoonn It's nothing jareywink
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Icecream4U(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
you are ugly!, i can bet my balls. tongue

*Edited*
Ooops! sorry about that, i just checked your pics. smiley
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shortyy:
i wouldn't dare suck any man's dïck, Eww. But i can do others..
Ma'am, are you sure?
Your D.P though......

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
And you are displaying your back syde? Why didn't you upload your waec, Utme and your sessional results from first year?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? / Faqs: Postinor 1&2- Every Important Thing You Need To Know!!! / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.