Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

GREETINGS WAILING WAILERS . . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GREETINGS WAILING WAILERS . . . (451 Views)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / Wailing Wailers Census / Thread For Fellow Wailing Wailers - Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GREETINGS WAILING WAILERS . . . by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Just woke up don't feel like going to church, call it joblessness, but u don't actually work on a Sunday. Just finished reading Mario Puzo's "The GodFather" , feel like looking at the faces of all those anti-Buhari wailing wailers and saying a big ntooor. . .
Sorry for derailing sha. . .
Happy Sunday all.

Re: GREETINGS WAILING WAILERS . . . by Atlantian: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2015
I read that book 15years ago, and I have long moved to real books not some mafia conjectures. I am anti-Buhari, I do not think Buhari has read Mario Puzo's works. I know most of Buhari supporters are illiterates. Little wonder that you are announcing that you read a book. Congratulations, you have tried oh. You better not read too much. You dont need education to be a Buharian, you just need to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: GREETINGS WAILING WAILERS . . . by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
I read that book 15years ago, and I have long moved to real books not come mafia conjectures. I am anti-Buhari, I do not think Buhari has read Mario Puzo's works. I know most of Buhari supporters are illiterates. Little wonder that you are announcing that you read a book. Congratulations, you have tried oh. You better not read too much. You dont need education to be a Buharian, you just need to be stupid.
And yet the wailing continues. . .

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!moroccan Migrant Dies Inside Suitcase On Way To Spain / my shows now pays me,said by that rapper that said Nigeria needs a change,(pix / New Unleashed Abbreviated Wrds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.