Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,027 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation (65398 Views)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by kemnareal: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Esunsun pelu ata ferefe,hun very sweat
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Mhizkel(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
I've never seen it though. Looks irritating.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Revolva(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yurk......looks like cochroaches
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by ooshinibos: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
esunsun ( that is the Yoruba name ) ....do we still them around in Nigeria ?...I ate loads of the this termites when I lived in Nigeria
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by nduchucks: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Did you people eat those things with garri & sugar or what? lipsrsealed
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by bummyla(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Aku! Ate A Lot Of Them Back Then! I Don't think I Want To Eat Them Again! But They were Tasty! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by freecocoa(f): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
I will have to be dead before I can/will eat that.

Very disgusting, I shiver when I see people including my family munch it, eww!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by afikemi(f): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmm**extra ordinary delicious
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Aitee1: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
agbalej:
i love it when they fly in the nights

Do you fly with them also lipsrsealed
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nickymezor(f): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=phlio post=36359878]I chop am chop the wings .....eat am raw sef[/quote ) you ate it raw ke? Hw was it possible Yuck! I dont wana imagine dat undecided
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Yasirarafat: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHINGECHINGECHINGE
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Emperoradrian(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
aku fechaa

nwannem odara awo
hahhahhahaha i lik dis igbo nigga.....ma broda...nwanna kedu ije!?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by morbeta(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:
I neva ate dat poo, come 2 thnk of it y don't u eat it again now.
Can't imagine myself eating ant

Then you are not suppose to comment here, mugu like you callded dis poo but your father and his fathers before him ate yam and termite. Tell me how you are btter than people that sincerely concur to have ate it. Noddle brain like you.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by ALISMILE(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Where can I find this in Ilorin?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is hunger .... undecided
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by morbeta(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
freecocoa:
I will have to be dead before I can/will eat that.

Very disgusting, I shiver when I see people including my family munch it, eww!

If they serve this to you in Chinese resturant, you type will eat it and wash it down with red wine ontop forming. I beg go hide joor
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by namdo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
akumbe... cool
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
why killing a living things, those of you who killed fowl, goat, cow and snake commit murder and its a sin.

Remember if you are in their shoe how do you feel? I don't like seeing a living things being slaughter, crying for help to no avail.

killing generation of termites for your meal isn't right at all.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
kcynho:
[size=14pt] ME I LIKE CUT THE HEAD COMMOT B4 E GO ENTA BELLE SHAH, TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH [/size]

Fall from my bed grin grin grin
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by olumalcolm(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dose days in mayflower sch during rainy season,afta evenin assembly,boys go jst arrange buckets of water under florescent den afta sometime,we pack dem in tin tomato can,add oil en fry @ d bck of d dinning hall b4 u knw it d chief warden "Baba ayedun" will shout eyin omo osi wo ni yen. It was fun really. I miss dose days. S/N 12884
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by sunsewa: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
greenhope:
With moi moi it's a delicacy.
with maize moi moi,and enough vegetables leaves,na superb delicacy.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
bigerboy200:

Yeah..shinge is d name I know..u grew up in d north to?

Evn in the middle belt its called shinge.

When I was in secondary school learnt it is also called lolowa grin

Good Lawd...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by HiGod: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah yeah yeah....roasted termite(esunsun).......combine it eat with garri....your life will never remain the same....

Chai!!!!! 1st degree Poverty!!!!

Jeez!!!!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by ttmacoy: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
OMG I remember this. My grandfather would make us out bowls of water under the lights outside during rainy season, and they would fall and get trapped in the water.

I don't actually remember the taste but it must have been delicious. I do remember you fried them without any oil as released some oil or something like that.

Gone are the days....

agbalej:
Termites have been reported to co contain quite a good amount of nutrients for the body. Little wonder our forefathers ate much of them.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by HiGod: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
ALISMILE:
Where can I find this in Ilorin?

Go to Saraki house and ask them about termites lunch
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by stanisbaratheon: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
eeww.......why not buy crayfish instead??
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Yustash001(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:

Chai!!!!! 1st degree Poverty!!!!

Jeez!!!!
one of the kids in indomie generation has been spotted...
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Emperoradrian:
hahhahhahaha i lik dis igbo nigga.....ma broda...nwanna kedu ije!?

dee dem

udo di
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by scachy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Obaiyski:
Remember those days, but started fearing it when I ate it much that it made me to purge till I confess not to near it again grin grin

grin grin
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Pamelayoung: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
morbeta:

Then you are not suppose to comment here, mugu like you callded dis poo but your father and his fathers before him ate yam and termite. Tell me how you are btter than people that sincerely concur to have ate it. Noddle brain like you.

Thunder fire your head thr, can't u comment witout using abusive word.
Asshole like u quote me again then u regret eva joining NL
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Never tasted this sh1t until four years ago during my service year in Ebonyi. My students compelled me into eating some and my life never remained the same again.

Till today, I have never tasted anything sweeter that it, except maybe my Friedplantain. grin
Ur signature is killing me
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Mbediogu(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
kestolove95:
And d tin bin dey swt dat year...its called Ebo or Shinge

Tiv people call it huu but am proudly Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The English Name Of This Fruit? / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.