Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,948 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:12 AM

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation (65397 Views)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by tutaboi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah yeah yeah....roasted termite(esunsun).......combine it eat with garri....your life will never remain the same....
on ye ofe....
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Daniel058(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Never tasted this sh1t until four years ago during my service year in Ebonyi. My students compelled me into eating some and my life never remained the same again.

Till today, I have never tasted anything sweeter that it, except maybe my Friedplantain. grin
friedplantain nwa Abakaliki. .. Hehehe grin
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
See this village girl forming something else. Who no know na babes like unable dey enjoy this kind thing pass. That was how I bought some and gave my ex to eat with garri and she cringed in fear until I forced her to eat it! angry Two weeks later I visited the same babe only to see her indomie fully garnished with some roasted yummy termites. grin
Hian, you can lie o

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by jidebaba69(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
agbalej:
Termites have been reported to co contain quite a good amount of nutrients for the body. Little wonder our forefathers ate much of them.

I'm not young.

And have never eaten that stuff before
Yuck!!!!!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by pawesome(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
hehehehehehe...SHINGE we kal it in hausa...every evenin,na so we go arrange our bowls wit water de look fr source f lyt...dose gud old days
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Oluwajideloll(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
agbalej:
Termites have been reported to co contain quite a good amount of nutrients for the body. Little wonder our forefathers ate much of them.

Men!!! Termites, n G4 na highest oooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Edusouls(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:
I neva ate dat poo, come 2 thnk of it y don't u eat it again now.
Can't imagine myself eating ant
shut up illitterate, its a more nutritious and nourishing food than that poisnous and health killing fast food u youths eat nowadays,and thats why it even neageatively affects una brain and thinking...

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Edusouls(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Obaiyski:
Remember those days, but started fearing it when I ate it much that it made me to purge till I confess not to near it again grin grin
it didnt make u to purge,its good food more than those junky food u claim is good food that u eat...or u have infection in ur stomach..
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Edusouls(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ishilove:
iPuke angry
puke for what, a wonderful food that is even gone scarce..? Puke for the poison u consume nowadays, fake fake boys and girls...

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Goddaughter: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Is this forming or what. Who told you that it is ant?
Pamelayoung:
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by steve308(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
lol yea i did its so cool especially when it is roasted AKU
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Obaiyski(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Edusouls:
it didnt make u to purge,its good food more than those junky food u claim is good food that u eat...or u have infection in ur stomach..
You don't know what you are talking Mr know all
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
We call it Aku.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Edusouls:
puke for what, a wonderful food that is even gone scarce..? Puke for the poison u consume nowadays, fake fake boys and girls...
So because not everyone finds winged yucky insects appetising, that automatically makes them fake?

You are very narrow minded.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Who, just ate this stuff some minutes ago after many years.
It was so much on my lodge yesternight so one of my lodgemates decided to haunt them down.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Pamelayoung: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Goddaughter:
Is this forming or what. Who told you that it is ant?

Whateva
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Pamelayoung: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up illitterate, its a more nutritious and nourishing food than that poisnous and health killing fast food u youths eat nowadays,and thats why it even neageatively affects una brain and thinking...

I knw its nutritious buh I can't just imagine eating it asshole.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by morbeta(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Thunder fire your head thr, can't u comment witout using abusive word.
Asshole like u quote me again then u regret eva joining NL

Sharrapp anu mpama!!! What will you do!! Ab- you be shakau!!! You are a zoonnngaaa!! Mgbo pia pukwa gi isi...
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
aflyingbird:
eeeewwww. what nutrients? mcheeew. when food isn't scarce. i will get my nutrients from other sources, thank u very much. yuck tongue

See this one undecided, u know wetin dem mix inside that indomie whia u like? grin
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by froshMezie(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:

sorry ooo! U jux learnin
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Pamelayoung: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
morbeta:

Sharrapp anu mpama!!! What will you do!! Ab- you be shakau!!! You are a zoonnngaaa!! Mgbo pia pukwa gi isi...

Na ur mama mgbo ga pia pu isi. Oye iberibe.
Ewu tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by morbeta(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Na ur mama mgbo ga pia pu isi. Oye iberibe.
Ewu tongue tongue tongue

Udene taa akwa amu gi. Imbecilic goat scrotum. Expired spamatozoa!!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
ok...
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Okenku1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
I am not a younger generation, but never ate termites.

SMH at how a discussion on termites has degenerated into abusing one another. Na wa o
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Poly87(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
kestolove95:
And d tin bin dey swt dat year...its called Ebo or Shinge
very good source of Protein is called (chinge) Hausa.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Felitsa187(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
All ye people who lived in the "things fall apart" era.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Pamelayoung: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
morbeta:

Your papa I no get ur tym
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Pamelayoung: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
morbeta:

Your papa I no get ur tym
Muziambiq
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by LOVEGINO(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chingay! Hehehehehe!

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by PraizFresh(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bros... I didn't eat this!!!!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by heemah(f): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
I was born in the early 90s and I never ate this! It's nauseating!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by BlackOnassis(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
I remember munching on and fighting over these insects grin. But are they really termites?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The English Name Of This Fruit? / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.