Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market (24387 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed / Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Johnsinia(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
agurza:
GEJ of course was winning the war but after election was postponed, GEJ chased them to sambisa but they came out and seized land as large as Belgium, GEJ was winning the war but more than 200 girls were abducted, and please can you remind me what Gen Azazi sai about PDP and boko that lead to his untimely death, or I remember an Australian corroborated with him and named two people that are buhari's friends as sponsors of boko. Laff no go kill me if I read the people reason. Go and learn stop displaying your inherent f00lishness in public glare.
Slave will always come to defend their illitrate gworo eating slave lords

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by babadem2much(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Which North? If it is the North am from then you that said a tribe wants to wipe out all moslem in the area should prove to us te first mosque the xtians attacked, don't be driven by sentiment bro, in my family we have the 3 major religions in Nigeria. Don't bring issues here as the people fighting this insurgents are not only Northerners everyone is involved but lets pray it comes to an end. Pesin wey train snake go expect snake bite that is Borno to BH

franchizy:
Do we still say that book haram are Muslims. No true believer of Islam can commit such atrocities.
A particular tribe have waged war in the Muslims to eliminate all Muslims just because of hatred and the fake agitation for their fraudulent Biafra.
Gos is alive and hands joined to hands, the wicked shall never go unpunished.
The North must overcome.

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by osizi06(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
bigiyaro:
my bros, e no funny o.make u no ever see or jam dem IJN. Amen.
amen oo. Nd same for yhu
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
Do we still say that book haram are Muslims. No true believer of Islam can commit such atrocities.
A particular tribe have waged war in the Muslims to eliminate all Muslims just because of hatred and the fake agitation for their fraudulent Biafra.
The North must overcome.

Little boy, go back to Mama. She has sweets and biscuits for you.

4 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by munchfani: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
kekakuz:

and I guess you are typing this from the front line
#animal
atleast i've done my bit to our great country. its obvious that u lack home training iffg wizzle.
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Masculity(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.

blaming era has gone let look for a solution, man.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by IGBOSON1: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
UnknownT:
unfortunately, many didn't see the sarcasm in this your post

^^^Oh, he meant what he said alright! He actually thinks Igbos are responsible for all this bloodshed!

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by UnknownT: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Oh, he meant what he said alright! He actually thinks Igbos are responsible for all this bloodshed!
was actually thinking it was the other francizy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by taharqa: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dear God!!!

It just breaks my heart every time I hear of even one death from these Vile Animals in the name of religion.

May God give the Govt and the Nigerian State the grace to put a permanent end to this madness going on in the north.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by arabianights: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
how's this a news

that's the normal

it's their birthright to bomb

let the bomb blasts continue

and their President is busy touring the world witout any achievement

GEJ we miss u

you miss gej?...................okay.

May God direct your affairs exactly the way gej ran this country, amen
can i have your amen too?
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Yeeyo: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
D dividen of change, snail.

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by negroG(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Udo. Please keep on reducing there population so dat when we start it will be easy for us to eradicate them and send them into a desert were they belong. Boko haram i commend u guyz for good work u are doing. Remember Yakubu gowon and t.y danjuma send them Fulani herdsmen to massacre their people. Don't be afriad ur broda is in power. So notin we happen to u

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Make God punish dat ur mouth. Wen u were busy bombing churches, what was ur brodas reaction. Remember him who taste blood can not do without blood
franchizy:
The North must overcome.

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by belatoxx: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Not surprise

LEARNLIFE HERBAL CLINIC , We specialize on herbal and roots to cure all des ease.

*Vaginal Discharge
*Blocking Of Fallopian Tube
*Work Promotion
*Gonorihea
*Syphilis & Any Sexually Transmitted Desease
*Fibroid
*Permanent Ulcer Cure
*Astma
*Diabeties
*Love Me Alone Ring
*Poision Detection
*Ring To Win Contract
*Unstopped Menstruation Flow
*Become Rich Without Blood
*Commanding Ring
*Customer Selling Market
*Crowd Puller
*Healing For Stroke Patient
*Increase Sexual Stamina
*Penis Enlargement
*End Premature Ejaculation
*End Erectile Dysfunction
*Vaginal Tighter
*Patches/Pimple/Dark Sport Remover
*End Watery Sperm/Low Sperm Count
*Anti Malaria
*Cronic Pile
Call now and be free from that sickness. 08179322228 call&Whatapp
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by kekakuz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
munchfani:
atleast i've done my bit to our great country. its obvious that u lack home training iffg wizzle.
who do you think you are talking to
your kid brother?
ffuck you + your home training
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by ugoezeik(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.
lol u call it Biafra right? I think its law of karma dat is at work for d innocent lives u and ur ppl wasted on dat war. God isn't asleep atall. until u n ur ppl cleanse ur land of dat atrocities u will continue to cry. shebi u know hw to talk ehhj

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:
again?
i think by now those northern cities should have been desolate...
And if you conduct elections there today, they will give you million million people votes in the midst of the violence and even with Jega's card readers.

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by darkjorse: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
The Daura President, Baba go slow, slow and steady until Nigerians are all dead

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by mkasum(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.
I learnt your brain has expired please go for update.

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by toshmann(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

O'boy eeee, i have seen millions of idi0ts in nairaland but this guy is the worst grin

See theory cheesy

This guy knows igbos are hated and he wants to play on that hatred to blame the igbo man. cheesy
Meeen this theory na world record for imbecility grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Shed24(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
munchfani:
your mates are busy fighting bokoharam and contributing to the military intel, u on nairaland chatin shiit
e be like say u follow boko boys, dis one wey u dey fine who go go fight

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by caprini1: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:

U know at times we humans don't know what we have until it escape from our finger tips.
Before 2019,Nigerians will know how good Jonathan was.
Could it be true what Jonathan said "when I leave the seat,Nigerians will miss me"

4 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by VISTIN(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.

Well, nothing much to argue.
But I want you to understand how it started:
Killing of Christian worshippers and forcing them to denounce their faith.

Killing of Pastors and burning of churches.

Killing of non-indegenous innocent youth copers.

Maiming of non Notherners.

When the president moved to stop them, your muslim Emirs objected to it and that was because mosques were not yet touched.
The president wanted to carry all along and it got out of hand.

But one thing you don't know about those devils is that they don't easily drop arms once they pick them up, even when they finish the assignment they're sent to do.

Now that they have little or no christians and churches to kill and burn, they have to continue with what has entered their veins.
Now, the North has come to feel the pains others felt. One of my friends lost two of his UNIMAID undergraduate sons to Boko Haram and you understand the pains he went through.

Did you make any comment when corpses where being taken to the South from all over the North.

We all concerned about the security situation of the country but don't point fingers to outside North. They invited them and they know what to do.

Not just the North, Nigeria will overcome.
Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Iyoma2(f): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
I Hope Baba 97% + 5% has heard oh. abi him wan reduce d 97% before him give dem their reward?

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by godoluwa(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.
smh. ok, if you think igbo r the one behind bh, lets free them to go & form their biafra republic.

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Shed24(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cchuks27:
This Boko Haram stuff is becoming so frustrating. Wtf! It's such a pity that these people don't have respect for human lives. Please those that are displaced should move down south. Enough of these nonsense
move south ?
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by henryutd(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Islam is extending Peaceful religion to every part of the north. Well done. We have peace already in the south, please preach only in the north.
God bless you people.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.

This guy has an issue, very serious one!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Spybradd: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST COW I HAVE EVER SEEN,I MEAN,DO WE STILL HAVE FOOS LIKE YOU ON EARTH?!?!!?
I CANT BELIEVE 9 FOOOLS ALSO APPENDED THEIR LIKE FOR THIS THRASH..

COW COW COOOOWWWWW..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by francizy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
UnknownT:
was actually thinking it was the other francizy.

I'll never make such îdîôtîç and senseless statement na.. Next time when you see such comment from a demented fellow, just check the moniker well, his own has an "H" while mine doesn't..

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Spybradd: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
arabianights:

you miss gej?...................okay.

May God direct your affairs exactly the way gej ran this country, amen
can i have your amen too?

...and may all your efforts to make your life good be undermined,sabotaged and discredited the way saboteurs did to gej,amen..can i have your amen,too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.