Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Dream.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Dream.... (627 Views)

The Dream / The Dream Of A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream.... by Beneh(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2015
I met this pretty lady some few years back, she approached me and initiated a chat with me. She was driving an SUV that day. We finally exchanged contacts. She works as a senior staff in Chevron. She also own couple of properties in Lagos and Johannesburg. We became very close. As a poor guy, I was very loyal but she wanted me to be the man in the relationship. Each time we meet her friends, she will be like, "Baby please buy me this... buy me that...". It is her money but she paints a picture that I am the one spending on her. She buy clothes that In ever would have looked at because of the outrageous amount it would cost and says I bought it for her as a gift.She rented a 2 bedroom flat for me and each time she comes around, she washes my clothes and cooks for me. She suggested that I become independent, that I should quit myN25,000 salary job and start my own business. She budgeted N15 million for my business. I started asking myself what's going on? She hasn't even met my parents. I haven't even proposed to her. I went ahead and resigned.We started preparing for my first business trip,buying of visa and all that. She finally transferred the money to my account. That afternoon, I came to the bank to transfer the money to my domiciliary account, I waited for a long time. Just when it was about to be transferred, myphone rangand it was a friend I owe N400 who woke me up from the dream............. Wen I wake up I almost nak my head for wall mine is a DREAM, yours will be reality in the name of Almighty GOD...........God will Surely provide an HELPER in our time of needs.....[b]I met this pretty lady some few years back, she approached me and initiated a chat with me. She was driving an SUV that day. We finally exchanged contacts. She works as a senior staff in Chevron. She also own couple of properties in Lagos and Johannesburg. We became very close. As a poor guy, I was very loyal but she wanted me to be the man in the relationship. Each time we meet her friends, she will be like, "Baby please buy me this... buy me that...". It is her money but she paints a picture that I am the one spending on her. She buy clothes that In ever would have looked at because of the outrageous amount it would cost and says I bought it for her as a gift.She rented a 2 bedroom flat for me and each time she comes around, she washes my clothes and cooks for me. She suggested that I become independent, that I should quit myN25,000 salary job and start my own business. She budgeted N15 million for my business. I started asking myself what's going on? She hasn't even met my parents. I haven't even proposed to her. I went ahead and resigned.We started preparing for my first business trip,buying of visa and all that. She finally transferred the money to my account. That afternoon, I came to the bank to transfer the money to my domiciliary account, I waited for a long time. Just when it was about to be transferred, myphone rangand it was a friend I owe N400 who woke me up from the dream............. Wen I wake up I almost nak my head for wall mine is a DREAM, yours will be reality in the name of Almighty GOD...........God will Surely provide an HELPER in our time of needs.....[/b]I met this pretty lady some few years back, she approached me and initiated a chat with me. She was driving an SUV that day. We finally exchanged contacts. She works as a senior staff in Chevron. She also own couple of properties in Lagos and Johannesburg. We became very close. As a poor guy, I was very loyal but she wanted me to be the man in the relationship. Each time we meet her friends, she will be like, "Baby please buy me this... buy me that...". It is her money but she paints a picture that I am the one spending on her. She buy clothes that In ever would have looked at because of the outrageous amount it would cost and says I bought it for her as a gift.She rented a 2 bedroom flat for me and each time she comes around, she washes my clothes and cooks for me. She suggested that I become independent, that I should quit myN25,000 salary job and start my own business. She budgeted N15 million for my business. I started asking myself what's going on? She hasn't even met my parents. I haven't even proposed to her. I went ahead and resigned.We started preparing for my first business trip,buying of visa and all that. She finally transferred the money to my account. That afternoon, I came to the bank to transfer the money to my domiciliary account, I waited for a long time. Just when it was about to be transferred, myphone rangand it was a friend I owe N400 who woke me up from the dream............. Wen I wake up I almost nak my head for wall mine is a DREAM, yours will be reality in the name of Almighty GOD...........God will Surely provide an HELPER in our time of needs.....
Re: The Dream.... by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2015
brb...
Re: The Dream.... by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2015
OMG! This the kind of u dream u wouldn't love 2 wake up 4rm.. And 2 ur prayer i say a big AMEN
Re: The Dream.... by Emmyedes: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Chai! U 4 sleep back continue the dream grin

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Fear Dey Cause: By Emmanuel Eleanya Ukaku / Who's The President Of Africa? A. Don Jazzy B. Mandela C. Hon Patrick / VIDEO: Chelsea Football Club Is Breaking Kansiime Anne's Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.