Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,209 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* (903 Views)

Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Official Thread For PES 2017 Android Game : Download Here / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by geolabious(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2015
As a bit of a side note, BlackBerry CEO John Chen and BlackBerry COO Marty Beard were both spotted using the still unofficially unannounced device during the BlackBerry Security Summit in New York.

Following up on the news of the BlackBerry Dallas getting certified for Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, the device has now appeared at the FCC using the known model number of L6ARHR190LW / SQW100-4. As with most FCC listings, the filing doesn't offer much by way of new information but it does mean the device is progressing through all the proper channels.

Assuming it's a device for general release, we should hopefully be hearing more about it officially soon. As a bit of a side note, BlackBerry CEO John Chen and BlackBerry COO Marty Beard were both spotted using the still unofficially unannounced device during the BlackBerry Security Summit in New York.

PS: Rumored specs are identical to that of the BlackBerry Passport, whether or not that's the case still remains to be seen.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-dallas-arrives-fcc

Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by powerfulsettingz: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2015
If not android, i ain't interested
Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by Omotayor123(f): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Then you do you comment *

Just so you are FTC shey undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by geolabious(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

BlackBerry 10 is better than android phones

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by geolabious(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

I lafff

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by powerfulsettingz: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

I didn't mean to comment i was forced to by the op, btw y are accusing me of ftc, we're u also in the run?
Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by powerfulsettingz: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
geolabious:

Ya opinion not mine
Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by Omotayor123(f): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

I didn't mean to comment i was forced to by the op, btw y are accusing me of ftc, we're u also in the run?
Forced as in how.

Of course not..
Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by powerfulsettingz: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=Omotayor123 post=36286326]
Forced as in how.

Of course not..
The op open the tread knowing fully am an antagonist of bb10
Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by Glowstone(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

e dey vex u because u no be ftcgrin
Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by Glowstone(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
geolabious:

??
Re: Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* by Youngpo413: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rubbish...all BB users has switched to WINDOWS

(1) (Reply)

How To Subscribe To Blackberry 10 Phones On MTN / MTN Offers Subscribers Free Incoming Calls In 15 Countries / Itel Discuzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.