Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Jumping Into Conclusion - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jumping Into Conclusion (724 Views)

Picture Of How Nigerian Girls Jump Into Conclusion / Pics: The Way Ladies Jump Into Conclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumping Into Conclusion by ikbnice(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
I was on my way to visit a friend in Maiduguri, Borno state. As we were
waiting for the bus to load, i noticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver holding a bag and sweating. The guy was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from his face. Hmmm, at this point I no know wetin I go think, could this be....., well no need to jump into conclusions yet.
Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to access his environments, he would look around and look at his watch, look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from
the bus. Omo, na that time I realise say no be only me they look this man, as he jumped down, everybody scattered, me sef jump down go far place. Every
single passenger abandoned the bus. Five mins later, we saw the aboki coming back to the bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering where everybody went....Na dat time I come realise say na shit dey worry the aboki man. Abi if na u dey inside d bus wetin u go do
Re: Jumping Into Conclusion by ladyF(f): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin
Re: Jumping Into Conclusion by ArchEnemy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
smiley
Prevention is better than cure wink

1 Like

Re: Jumping Into Conclusion by odinese(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin. grin grin
grin grin grin. grin. grin grin grin grin

To be cont.

(1) (Reply)

Rich And Poor / Comedy Video: Bovi – The Innocent Husband / Nigeria's Future Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.