Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio (32437 Views)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by johnson4nosa(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by arabianights: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
sanyy:

for stating the fact? Its an open secret my dear.

guess u are a northerner
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by psychologist(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
d
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by Okijajuju1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice one Baba Bubu
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by coolestrogue(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
sanyy:

I just spoke the truth brother, that is the problem of the north. An imam comes to the mosque to tell you to marry 4 wives, and give birth to children like insects but when you see them at home, they have only one wife and most times a kid, is that not hypocrisy?
Same goes to pastors and religious leaders.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by MrCounselor: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cool
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by personal59: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
K
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by stexsy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hope dem don tell am say na for mouth him go drop d vaccine n not the nose or eyes......Buhari is unintelligently dull

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by sanyy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
coolestrogue:

I just spoke the truth brother, that is the problem of the north. An imam comes to the mosque to tell you to marry 4 wives, and give birth to children like insects but when you see them at home, they have only one wife and most times a kid, is that not hypocrisy?
Same goes to pastors and religious leaders.
Where in ur life did u see an imam telling his congregrate to marry four wives ??...learn to use ur senses before lieing against other peoples tribe !
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by Certifiedboss: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
At last, a working President.

A man out there working, vaccinating, fighting corruption, putting Nigeria again in the World Map. NEPA works now, EFCC works now, Judiciary works now,Military works now,Governors work now,Banking works now,MTN works now, and even housewives are working now.

Oga Buhari, we the MASSES are behind you.

Housewives workING now .. guy you're too much .. Lol
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by tola9ja: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
[size=18pt]na bukola saraki carry the baby [/size]
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by seedorfg(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atleast We have a president now, not a kindergerten drunkard president
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by PassingShot(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Vaccinating his grandchild makes him a "working president"?

Are you sure your low glucose level isn't affecting your judgement?

Go have lunch, sir. I agree: HUNGER is BAD.
So, you don't know the chain effects of locals and villagers seeing their president giving vaccination personally to a child?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by buskie13(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

A man out there working, vaccinating, fighting corruption, putting Nigeria again in the World Map. NEPA works now, EFCC works now, Judiciary works now,Military works now,Governors work now,Banking works now,MTN works now, and even housewives are working now.

pls shut up

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by coolestrogue(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
sanyy:

Where in ur life did u see an imam telling his congregrate to marry four wives ??...learn to use ur senses before lieing against other peoples tribe !
I served in the north, and not just north but kano city. Thanks for the chat, won't reply you again. Happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by RevySax: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Abuja's #1 Sax King @RevySax drops yet another inspirational and Sensational Song; #Feast Of Horns. Download and Share.... http://www.reverbnation.com/q/60p8be
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by personal59: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
But in other news, We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram- Buhari
SouthernBreeze:
Vaccinating HIS grandchild and some slaves will defend him that he's working. He should do those to the downtrodden. Hisss
Niagarafall:
Buhari no give am overdose oooooooooo
Atlantian:
The idi0t is vaccinating his grand kid. This is it. We don enter one chance. God punish am.
arabianights:

guess u are a northerner
Buchukwu:
This is the person that raped aisha who was supposed to be his child when aisha was just 9.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by playpaz: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
YES!! my president is working..., thAT is the change they voted for.

VACCINATION TIME!!!

rabish.
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by toshmann(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Buhari doing what he does best. . . Photos cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by sanyy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
arabianights:

guess u are a northerner
Yes am a northerner..its very wrong for an ibo man to lie against my tribe and mind u its not any fvcking open secret
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by Shed24(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

A man out there working, vaccinating, fighting corruption, putting Nigeria again in the World Map. NEPA works now, EFCC works now, Judiciary works now,Military works now,Governors work now,Banking works now,MTN works now, and even housewives are working now. What and what do say is working well, bomb blast today again and boko boys use bike enter 3 villages 4 Adamawa killing 25 people no be 25 goats. Which govnors dey works now, may be in ur APC place dey ve not been working, Chime worked wonders in my State 042

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by arabianights: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=personal59 post=36288060][/quote]

can u relate my response to sanny to what u are claiming?
bro,learn to read and understand.

ThAt is actually the "COMMON SENSE"
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by SouthernBreeze(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
These are just one of his show offs. He should face the things that matter most

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by sanyy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
playpaz:
YES!! my president is working..., thAT is the change they voted for.

VACCINATION TIME!!!

rabish.
Use ur senses na..can't u see the. President is actually trying to send a message !
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by coolestrogue(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
sanyy:

Yes am a northerner..its very wrong for an ibo man to lie against my tribe and mind u its not any fvcking open secret
And who told you am a Biafran?
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by shamecurls(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
[s]
Taylor86:
is polio our prime need in this country 4 now

very self centred and egocentric president

hv not seen any move made by buhari to terminate boko haram as he promised

baba go slow always chasing shadows

is this the change we voted for?

GEJ we miss u

[/s]
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by sanyy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
coolestrogue:

I served in the north, and not just north but kano city. Thanks for the chat, won't reply you again. Happy sunday
Don't blame u,at least it what u ibos re good at..spreading lies and decieving people..
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]open the gates of hell on earth.....Hell where all the good things are....we are wining the war...satan invented vaccine to help man.....God did not understa d[/size]

Finally Nigeria have joined the extraordinary men of the illuminati.
satan loves man,God hates man....stan wants adam to br wise,Gid never wanted it.
God punish Jesu
All hail lucifer lord of light.
nigeria have finally joined the ranks of lucifer in other to fight the son of man on armagadon.
ave satani
ave versus christus
ave rex persia
ave cosmos illuminatum
ave maria satani

we will finally defeat the evill jehovah.
satan be praised
our father
Who art in hell
hallow be thy nam
Thy kingdom reign
They will be done on earth
As it is in hell
Lead us this day
And forever more
And bless us for trespassing
As we bless those who trespass against God
Lead us not to heaven
And deliver us from heaven
For thou is the kingdom
for power and glory 
for ever and ever
mena
Are you Ok?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by sanyy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
coolestrogue:

And who told you am a Biafran?
I was actually refering to the other guy I quoted as ibo...am very sure he is one..nobody is good at decieving people than the ibos
Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by refreshrate: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
This coming in after we just got report that Nigeria has not recorded any case of polio in one year?

How desperate can a man be to try and circumvent the effort of another?

Or was he there since the last one year?

Or did these people not get the report about the absence of polio in the country in the last one year?

Or is common sense really that difficult to come by?

God! what is happening please?

Abi rapture don happen ni?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by arabianights: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=sanyy post=36288102]
Yes am a northerner..its very wrong for an ibo man to lie against my tribe and mind u its not any fvcking open secret[

I REFUSE TO DIGNIFY YOU AS TO THE EXTENT OF ARGUING WITH U ON THIS,OKAY?
THOUSANDS ON THIS FORUM ARE NORTHERNERS,SO U CAN LIE TO OTHERS BUT WE ALL KNOW OURSELVES AND THE TRUTH

DENYING THE TRUTH IS Y NORTH IS THE MOST UNDERDEVELOPED REGION IN THE COUNTRY

WARM REGARDS,SIR

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio by aboobakr02(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
arabianights:

I agree with you to the extent that Northern Nigeria is the greatest hypocrisy in this life.
Iam from the north but dont keep them as friends and dont understand them.

kai,i cant stand them
U are d greatest hypocrite. Wasted sperm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Sayings And Their Meaning / Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.