Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car (1503 Views)

Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again / Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by misspicy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Police in Yaounde, Cameroon yesterday intercepted a white man in whose car explosives and arms were found. He was taken away and they are yet to tell the press who the man is and where he's from.

www.lindaikeji..com/2015/07/photo-police-in-cameroon-arrest-white.html

Cc lalasticlala.

Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wait. He's caucasian. So many thoughts running through my mind right now.
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by olas24u(f): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
BH things
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by dapyd1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by meetemmioks: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
hun
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by andyanders: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Here in Nigeria, the so called usless police do not search any white man, inclusive of these Lebanese because they see them as gods and would rather love to be given money.

Look at the police that works.Ours are here looking for their brothers to kill\

1 Like

Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by Demmocrats(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by Henergee(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Let justice exercise her power, can a black man try that in those white countries ? By now, he will have been cursing the day he was born.
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by kenedy175(m): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2015
This needs to be thoroughly investigated.

This is one thing that can never happen in Nigeria. As long as you give our police 100 naira, you are good to go!
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by kossyablaze(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:
Police in Yaounde, Cameroon yesterday intercepted a white man in whose car explosives and arms were found. He was taken away and they are yet to tell the press who the man is and where he's from.

Cc lalasticlala.
Add me on fb or bbm pls

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by kossyablaze(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

Cc lalasticlala.
Add me on fb or bbm pls

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by misspicy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
Add me on fb or bbm pls
I dnt af ur details
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by kossyablaze(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:
I dnt af ur details
My profile

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by misspicy(f): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
My profile
Cnt find no info der except ur pin,n I don do bbm shii
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by misspicy(f): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
My profile
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by kossyablaze(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

ok Facebook.Kossy Michael scot

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by misspicy(f): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
ok Facebook.Kossy Michael scot
How much will u pay for this publicitygrin
Re: Photo: Police In Cameroon Arrest White Man With Arms In His Car by kossyablaze(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:
How much will u pay for this publicitygrin
lol give ur sum

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

MUST Read―the Shocking Confession Of A Mermaid In South Africa / Terrible News..... Kanu Has Been Killed / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Thenation Newspaper For Fake News About Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.