Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much (2374 Views)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / My Baby Eats Too Much. / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by 5minsmadness: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
tearoses:

Obviously you are both not on the same page so it may be in both your best interest to walk away. If she doesnt see it as a problem then its really difficult to even reach a compromise.
If it really means that much to you, there is no point you starting to "misbehave" 3 years down the line when it can be avoided now
She is right, some guys like fat guys, just that you dont happen to fall into that category and she now needs to look for one who does cool

Somehow my instinct tells me that you are trolling this "cold" and wet "summer" afternoon angry

BTW what does JFL mean?

JFL

means

JUST FOR LAFFS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm bored sh!tless at home jor, lazy hot Sunday afternoon. Was trying to see things from the guys perspective.
This trolling is hard work sad
Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

JFL
means

I'm bored sh!these at home jor, lazy hot Sunday afternoon. Was trying to see things from the guys perspective.

I knew it
Shior
Go get sand and fill in the pot holes on your road tongue
Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by EfemenaXY: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

JFL

means

I'm bored sh!tless at home jor, lazy hot Sunday afternoon. Was trying to see things from the guys perspective.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeewww!!

I'm never gonna take you seriously again. Ever. angry
Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by 5minsmadness: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeewww!!

I'm never gonna take you seriously again. Ever. angry
Grabs her by those lovely ankles
Ah! Sista mi! No vex na... Na joke I dey cry
Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by EfemenaXY: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Grabs her by those lovely ankles
Ah! Sista mi! No vex na... Na joke I dey cry

shocked shocked shocked

***Smacks his hands off!***

Have some respect boy! Don't you know I'm old enough to be your grandmother?? angry angry
Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by 5minsmadness: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

***Smacks his hands off!***

Have some respect boy! Don't you know I'm old enough to be your grandmother?? angry angry

[size=5pt] No grandmother I know has such hot ankles... Just saying...[/size]
Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by EfemenaXY: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

No grandmother I know has such hot ankles... Just saying....

I give up! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by ArchEnemy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
MsPat:
Dude has other reasons joor.....
We can't be so sure

I like dat concluding part of yur signature tho..... to ta lenu smiley
Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
ArchEnemy:
We can't be so sure
I like dat concluding part of yur signature tho..... to ta lenu smiley
Thanks wink
Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Well,
A truly good guy would be sure she has checked self for diabetes, you know?
Before leaving her....

Real diseases can cause someone to eat like that...DM....and some anxiety disorders too
Maybe he had other reasons for bailing on the relationship....and I respect that fact
However we should not shoot down the "glutton" like that

embarassed

I however, recognise that there is the sin of gluttony
...we dont know which one it is now
So I am not gonna judge
Re: Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much by dinachi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Some men just do not like fat women. A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? / I Am a scammer... / Father-in-law Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.