Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) (53249 Views)

"Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by crispberry(f): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by omotoyossi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
when she tones down d bleaching,i wud read d post.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by williams368(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Dindondin(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
AlexReports:
Our spotlight is on Miss Juliet Njemanze, an upcoming Nollywood actress who has worked so hard both on her talent and her quest to hit the limelight.

The Imo State born actress had been a fan of the screen acting right from her formative years and that had been a motivating drive for her to carve a niche in this field of entertainment.

Born in the ancient city of Kano, Juliet Njemanze is an impressive young actress that interprets scripts to reflect the true picture of the message flawlessly. With the number films she has featured in it's enough to rate her performance as a talented screen goddess whose height is yet to be determined.

Njemanze who speaks hausa fluently, also possesses high degree of oral proficiency in spoken language. She has featured in the following movies "Calabash" where she played as "Cheta" in Obi Emelonye‎ production. Others are "Tears in My Heart" "My Regret" "Pharaoh Let My People Go" "15 Years of Slavery" "My Friend My Pain" and "Avoidable blunder"

She also did a jingle with Sani Danga produced by Omoi Oboli and sponsored by Chris Aire.Several other short films she had done are yet to be released.

Juliet is the first child and the only girl of 4 siblings and her role model is Nollywood diva Genevieve Nnaji‎
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/07/impressive-behold-nigerias-latest_25.html
Another ripe toto for producers.
Last Bullet
Alex, baba pupa. happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
AlexReports:
Our spotlight is on Miss Juliet Njemanze, an upcoming Nollywood actress who has worked so hard both on her talent and her quest to hit the limelight.

The Imo State born actress had been a fan of the screen acting right from her formative years and that had been a motivating drive for her to carve a niche in this field of entertainment.

Born in the ancient city of Kano, Juliet Njemanze is an impressive young actress that interprets scripts to reflect the true picture of the message flawlessly. With the number films she has featured in it's enough to rate her performance as a talented screen goddess whose height is yet to be determined.

Njemanze who speaks hausa fluently, also possesses high degree of oral proficiency in spoken language. She has featured in the following movies "Calabash" where she played as "Cheta" in Obi Emelonye‎ production. Others are "Tears in My Heart" "My Regret" "Pharaoh Let My People Go" "15 Years of Slavery" "My Friend My Pain" and "Avoidable blunder"

She also did a jingle with Sani Danga produced by Omoi Oboli and sponsored by Chris Aire.Several other short films she had done are yet to be released.

Juliet is the first child and the only girl of 4 siblings and her role model is Nollywood diva Genevieve Nnaji‎
[size=40pt]MUMU GUY[/size]
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Dicksonnadi: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
[/b]If I hear Say I no make FP eh
Taa thunder go fire devil.

grin

[b]CROSSING MY LEGS AND STILL WAITING FOR THE OPPURTUNITY TO STRIKE FTC.

.. hp dem gpo pay me ooo.

YEAH ON d babe,pls kip up ,a lot of gud screen queens so u have to make a mark to distinguish urself ..BRAVO
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by gbaskiboy: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:
please who can burrow me maggi sad
Na Yansh I get, if you want buzz me on my mail
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Dicksonnadi: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dindondin:
Another ripe toto for producers. Last Bullet Alex, baba pupa. happy sunday

JUST WAT I WAS FNKING
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by jamoscofield(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
ehh!!! Juliet!! she's my course mate.. we finished ND at NUBA poly Zaria. she's also my Neighbor @Gobarawa!! I must hussle her
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obascoetubi:
bleached & fake skin
You are hating, hater! Please, mind your business! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by teasel: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
She's not even light skinned so what's with bleached skin crap everyone's screaming. Some of you are just too dumb.
Rubbish.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by godoluwa(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
mtcheew. na showing of boobs nw makes her sexy? bleached skin!
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by KemoSabe: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
U guys harping on her complexion, ya'll might be confusing her in the last pic of 1st post. She's not that bleached out lady.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by nwaezeubom: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
AlexReports:

I don't really get what you guys call beauty, I lived in Nigeria back in the 1980s, if this is beauty then u have poor sense of what a beautiful lady will be. I imagine your wife.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Setaje(f): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Acting and modelling is d fastest way to meet a rich man who will remove a woman from poverty..... lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Xzevian(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
I wish her well!
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by may0001: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obascoetubi:
bleached & fake skin
She is in the last layer of her skin.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by RealEstate38: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by ascend: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Send bulksms @ cheap prices. Www.smsfield.com

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by neweraomo: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
embarassed
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Missmossy(f): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nollywood though!!

I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by beyoncausme: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
good bless her hussle .....

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
cool

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by missKiffy(f): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
That fourth pic tho, she don bleach finish all her leg don red. I tot they said it's only Yoruba actresses that bleach
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by oskaaay(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
hmmm..watch the trend of nollywood shaiiii!

IT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker!

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka

With Net-worth of over N53.3 Million. Chioma leading role in 2007 won her African Movie Academy Award. Featured in over 85 movies.

Full list and Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Ertekazee: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
What's special about this so-called up-coming/budding actor? She's not even fine, and I bet the movie directors have lined up, to brush her clit.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by daey118(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:
please who can burrow me maggi sad
come and collect it at my place...come alone o.so you can carry more.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Pecca: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obascoetubi:
bleached & fake skin
Saw that before you. I can sée her intestines..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Engnrcollins(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obascoetubi:
bleached & fake skin
grin your head dey dia cheesy
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
You have shot me, I will die now grin d@ grl lo 5n lah, lawa 4 ula oo, mtchteeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
who the fvck cares?
Re: Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) by Obascoetubi: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pecca:
Saw that before you. I can sée her intestines..
hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.