Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... (1136 Views)

Waking Up With A Good Dick – Lady Shares Sex Experience After A Night Party / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
If you've not believed any of those stories of people who died, went to heaven/hell and then came back, you just have to believe my own. Hehehe! My story goes like this:
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
1. I was just there alone thinking, thinking why farts seem to smell good in the bathroom. ''maybe it's because it goes in contact with the soap's deodorant or something'' I thought.
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
2. I was still thinking when my phone rang. It was one of the local football coaches I know. He told me there would be a screening in Owerri (or Owere as it sounds.)
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
3. So the next morning, I prayed for injury free football and accident free travel. Went into the bathroom, took my bath, entered the next bus and got my ass down to Owerri. (if you know Dan. Anyiam Stadium)
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
4. I got there, my brethren, over 2million people were there. I first met the coach, he said he had submitted my name. I thanked him, went strait to the nearest provision store and ordered a bottle of water. Just to calm my rising presure you know.
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
5. The screening had started. Everyone showcasing talent. I sat down and observed. While my heart beats!
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
6. I was fixed in, finally! I was playing as a winger. First second touch my heart stopped beating. And then a cross was laid....
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
7. I lifted so I can head he ball into the goal post. Missed the ball and landed on my back: GBIM!!! I fainted. It wasn't a joke...
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
8.Something strange happened. Everywhere was moving, I started seeing things in a backward direction. I loved the feeling.
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
9. Just like how they flashback in Nollywood movies, I was not there anymore, I saw a white paradise. I saw the beauty! Friends, it was heaven!
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
10. Suddenly, someone patted me from behind, it was Fela. Fela Kuti! He smiled at me and offered me a roll of weed (igbo). I rejected. I even saw our late president: Yaradua. He was drinking tea.
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
To be continued...
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Please comment and don't jus view...
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
11. So I smiled at late Mr President and he smiled back. Guess who else I saw....
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
12. I saw two hefty angels. They were Angel Gabriel and Angel Daniel. Angle Gabriel was drinking Alomo Bitters. Heavenly Alomo Bitters! With 'DORO GAB' boldly written at the back of his white gown. I was shocked!
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
13. Then to my surprise and from nowhere my late grandfather appeard. He asked after everybody at home. ''there're all good'' I replied.
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
14. Afte he had left, from far I saw brother Michael Jackson, he was entertaining a large crowd. I was was very happy until my late senior sister appeard....
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
15. She asked what I was doing there. She said the time was not yet ripped for me. I became sad! And before I could open my mouth to utter a word I heard: kpaaa! She slapped me....
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
15. She asked what I was doing there. She said the time was not yet ripped for me. I became sad! And before I could open my mouth to utter a word I heard: kpaaa! She slapped me....
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
16. I woke up (in the real life) and realized it wasn't my sister who slapped me. It was one of the officials. They wanted to restore my spirit!
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin LMAO
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
17. I smiled slowly. A bottle of soft drink was offered me. I drank as I watched others play.
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
17. I smiled slowly. A bottle of soft drink was offered me. I drank as I watched others play.
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by popweezy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Honestly, I donkt know wat to say or type rather...wait o...
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
18. I came back and kept every every to my self. Not even my mother was told. It did not stop my love and passion for football still. I bless Jah on daily dailies!
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Moral Lesson: Don't give up on you dreams nomatter how hard it may seem to live it. Thank you!
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
End_of story...,.. Now you can post ur comments...
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
popweezy:

End of story........ cheesy
popweezy:

End of story........
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:
grin LMAO
End of story
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
kelvinclint:
End_of story...,..
Now you can post ur comments...

I just have one question.

What on earth did you smoke this Sunday? grin cheesy
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ordinarily I wouldn't have commented here... but I just choose to cus I have had personal experience, n it seem u joking with real life issues, and to put people in line

In 2004 (about 11yrs ago) when my dad was very sick, we ran to different hospitals, during our stay in one of the hospitals, My elder sister who was born again then (she's now a pastor) led him to christ... while in that hospital my Dad was close to death; he was literarily dead; but somehow he came back to life; when he did, he knelt down and was in profuse tears, crying seriously, and apologizing for the wrongs he had done... he told us of where he was; what he saw, and that he was needed to come and apologise (he was asked to do so) ... I have never seen my dad cry b4; that was my 1st ...

My brother; u shouldn't joke about everything, there is truely life after death....
Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:

LOL.... grin
Mattkent:

LOL....

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Always Disrespect You[must Read] / SHOCKING!!! 9 Habits That Hurts Your P_E_N_I_S / Why Many Circumcised Women May Never Enjoy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.