Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend (1094 Views)

Ladies, When You Call Your Boyfriend "Baby" / Hilarious Conversation Between Black Kid And White Kid (photo) / Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend by Dahcodex: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
A girl was with her father when he
saw her boyfriend coming.

GIRL: Have you come to collect your
book titled

"DADDY IS HOME?" by Ngozi Okafor.

BOY: No, I want that our hymns called
"WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?"

GIRL: I don't have that one... may be
you should take the other one "UNDER THE MANGO TREE" by Chimamanda Adichie.

BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring "I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINS" while coming to school...

[b]GIRL:
I will also bring this one too, "I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by Chinua Achebe.

Then;DAD: These are too many books, will
he read all of them?

GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart.

DAD: Okay, don't forget to give him the one on the table titled, "I AM NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING" by Shakespeare!

And also the one on the dinning titled "IF YOU GET PREGNANT PREPARE TO GET MARRIED" by Wole Soyinka.

#LoLs See Gbege

Source:- [url=studentbaze.com/forum2_theme_112186320.xhtml?tema=4&Hilarious-Coded-Conversation-Between-A-Girl-Her-And-Her-Boyfriend]studentbaze.com/forum2_theme_112186320.xhtml?tema=4&Hilarious-Coded-Conversation-Between-A-Girl-Her-And-Her-Boyfriend[/url]
Re: Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
y
Re: Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend by blaze2cool(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
hummmmm
Re: Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend by ventoh: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend by importexpert(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
hahahahhhh
Re: Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend by Babe2sure(f): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
gringrin

Rolling on the floor laughing! Nice joke!
Re: Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend by holyteeboy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend by Delphi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just to say...before Abraham, Jesus was.

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Nollywood Errors / Hilarious Moments Of Husbands And Their Wives / Hilarious Photo Of The Day:- When You Spend Your School Fees On Bae & She Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.