Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama (2035 Views)

"Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" / Okorocha With Morocco Maduka , Bright Chimezie And Others - Photos / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by MizMyColi(f): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
As you all can see.
The "change" in that billboard is written in dripping red letters.

What does that signify to you?
Okorocha is subliminally welcoming Nigerians to an era of blood-bathed change.

Gosh, to say that I am disappointed in this man would be me making light of issues.

Is it not enough that he was sleeping and partially tapping current from Oshiomole's wife? I don't even want to remember that since he sat closest to Mr Buhari, he of all people should have at least, carried a jotter and a pen, but no, he didn't.

And all he has to show for his dismal outing is some wasted 96 sheet billboard.
Nonsense!
To begin with, the board is not properly tensioned. The picture quality; zero! The creative person did a really whack job!

How in God's green universe is this supposed to benefit the people of imo state.
Arrrggghh.
This man just fall my hand big time! big time!

And to think he's my state governorundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by Iamsupaboi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
They call me SUPABOI i'm the Music Architect. #DopeRecords performing artist base in lagos buh schooling in Imo State Uni. Here is a #throwbck song frm me. Lagos Anthem (Oju Uche)
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a66d00c follow on twitter @Iamsupaboi
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by iamrealdeji(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
So disgraceful, Imo state greatest achievement so far is their governor shaking Obama's hand? Chai,I bet he was the first to shake Obama's hand,now acting like Obama sees something special about him and decided to shake his hand

1 Like

Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by abacrested(f): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
This shows the kind of people we elect to lead us,Apc my foot, bunch of low lives .
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by MabraO: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
liberty300:
you're a different level of dumb. Didn't elumelu meet with Obama? Didn't emeka offor also meet with Obama? What's the big deal there?

The big deal is u guys re too local
Bush men
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by divinessa: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
what an achievement !!!!
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by Enoquin(f): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
What a crass display. It's depressing
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by Nmeri17: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Enoquin:
What a crass display. It's depressing
oh my!!! be still my beating heart embarassed
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by Enoquin(f): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nmeri17:
oh my!!! be still my beating heart embarassed

undecided Comot my pic before I knack you kondo for head
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by Nmeri17: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Enoquin:

undecided Comot my pic before I knack you kondo for head
cheesy cheesy

so u fine like this and u went to put that pic on your profile that looks like u were dancing shoki undecided
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by Ealie: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is disgraceful.
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by Enoquin(f): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nmeri17:
cheesy cheesy

so u fine like this and u went to put that pic on your profile that looks like u were dancing shoki undecided

Am I on Nairaland for a picture pageant? Shoki indeed, kpeme idemfo angry
Re: Bill Board Of Gov Rochas Okorocha With President Obama by Nmeri17: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Enoquin:

Am I on Nairaland for a picture pageant? Shoki indeed, kpeme idemfo angry
e pain am o tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Senator Saraki Goofed Again?(Call for him to delete offensive tweet) / Top 24 List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin / The Curious Case Of The Young Generations – FEMI PEDRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.