Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? (8731 Views)

Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC / Opinion: 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Dont Know How To Kiss. / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
of course I knw who Aquarius is....well I guess yu should stop saying we r mysterious....I don't knw hw horrific it would b if yu agree to slow yur ride a bit down? Cuz I'd say an Aquarius would b blessed to surf through the waves with me.

Scorpios are not mysterious to me, I get them more than the average person does. But it just gets old. I like balance. Don't like to stew in too much negativity. Give me drama but also give me peace. With scorpio, everything is drama. No time to breathe. I'm not saying you're all like that, so don't take it the wrong way. I'm sure you'll meet a nice aquarius. We're good people too. It's all good.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's been addressed already with the other poster. And no, I don't judge anyone by their sign because we're all different at the end of the day. I went out with the guy KNOWING he was a scorpio & also knowing it might/might not work. No surprise there, it didn't work. I can date people from any sign, even the horrible matches for the sake of 1st hand experience. I can't base everything on astrology books. Experience, experience, experience. Surely there are mismatched couples out there, I don't doubt it. All I say is, it just wasn't for ME, based on MY personal experience. That's all.

Btw, your moon sign etc are VERY important. Your sun sign, moon sign, venus sign, mercury sign & mars sign are your personal planets & are responsible for what you're attracted to etc.

Eg. I have scorpio moon & scorpio mars, which explains why I'm attracted to scorpios. Moon = emotions, Mars = sexual matters (anything physical). So I like the scorpio intensity, find them attractive etc but other parts of me don't like it, which is how everything gets ruined.
smiles* maybe yu should ignore that 2 parts of yu.... It is jst 2 out of hundreds....
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Scorpios are not mysterious to me, I get them more than the average person does. But it just gets old. I like balance. Don't like to stew in too much negativity. Give me drama but also give me peace. With scorpio, everything is drama. No time to breathe. I'm not saying you're all like that, so don't take it the wrong way. I'm sure you'll meet a nice aquarius. We're good people too. It's all good.
. No I am nt taking it the wrong way... Nd I get what yu meant with the drama stuff , well I jst said that an Aquarius lady would b blessed that she got a scorpio of my kind...
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
smiles* maybe yu should ignore that 2 parts of yu.... It is jst 2 out of hundreds....

No, actually it shouldn't be ignored because it makes the whole you. You're not only your sun sign after all. There was a time where I could relate to everything about my sun sign, but I also knew there was more to me than cheeriness, laughter, etc. I knew I had a "dark side". I did my birth chart ( it's free online), which is when I found out I got planets in scorpio & it all made sense. I can be very unforgiving when hurt, obsess about things to an alarming degree, which is how the moon sign plays out. Meaning, emotionally I react like a scorpio even though I'm still an Aquarius. You don't f*ck with my feelings. Period. I'm protective of that & don't like being hurt because I take time to move on. Again, very scorpionic reactions. It's like a puzzle that when all the pieces are put together, they form the full picture
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

My dear Scorpios are not moody, they are just being EXTREMELY observant and watching out for your weak points so they can't strike at it whenever they feel slighted.
And yes, their double standards is mind blowing. A Scorpio will tell you off, criticize you and walk all over your feelings and expect you to take it without complaining but woe betide you if you try even a third of what they do to do. They will embark on an endless mission of revenge to destroy your life completely and watch with pleasure as you suffer.
I avoid those people like the Bleep.iing bubonic plague.

LMFAO. Well, I find them very moody & irritable.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
. No I am nt taking it the wrong way... Nd I get what yu meant with the drama stuff , well I jst said that an Aquarius lady would b blessed that she got a scorpio of my kind...

I'm sure she will smiley You must be an evolved scorpio, what they call the phoenix. The less evolved ones are called serpents because they're devilish in their nature & snakelike.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by MisterLongman(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's been addressed already with the other poster. And no, I don't judge anyone by their sign because we're all different at the end of the day. I went out with the guy KNOWING he was a scorpio & also knowing it might/might not work. No surprise there, it didn't work. I can date people from any sign, even the horrible matches for the sake of 1st hand experience. I can't base everything on astrology books. Experience, experience, experience. Surely there are mismatched couples out there, I don't doubt it. All I say is, it just wasn't for ME, based on MY personal experience. That's all.

Btw, your moon sign etc are VERY important. Your sun sign, moon sign, venus sign, mercury sign & mars sign are your personal planets & are responsible for what you're attracted to etc.

Eg. I have scorpio moon & scorpio mars, which explains why I'm attracted to scorpios. Moon = emotions, Mars = sexual matters (anything physical). So I like the scorpio intensity, find them attractive etc but other parts of me don't like it, which is how everything gets ruined.
No wonder you are obsessed with scorpios lol...
You referred to comments you've seen on some astrology websites, hence the reason for my response. Let's take the chocolate lady's comment as a case study about scorpios being this and that. There is no way she could have dated 100 scorpios (not to talk of 1000) but she probably have stumbled on some astrology website where the comments tallied with her experience in a scorpio relat
ionship, then she sums it all up that all scorpios must actually be that way. That's the way most of them come about their conclusion.
Meanwhile, in one your posts, you said we are better off as friends than lovers. So who do you think will benefit more from their trust and loyalty, someone they are romantically involved with or someone that's just their friends.
One thing you should note is that scorpios won't give you their loyalty on a silver platter
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, actually it shouldn't be ignored because it makes the whole you. You're not only your sun sign after all. There was a time where I could relate to everything about my sun sign, but I also knew there was more to me than cheeriness, laughter, etc. I knew I had a "dark side". I did my birth chart ( it's free online), which is when I found out I got planets in scorpio & it all made sense. I can be very unforgiving when hurt, obsess about things to an alarming degree, which is how the moon sign plays out. Meaning, emotionally I react like a scorpio even though I'm still an Aquarius. You don't f*ck with my feelings. Period. I'm protective of that & don't like being hurt because I take time to move on. Again, very scorpionic reactions. It's like a puzzle that when all the pieces are put together, they form the full picture
smiles* well I'd put that as a joke, never expected that yu ignore anything...... yu sound level headed compare to what an Aquarius is about.... Hmm! It might actual work out between yu nd some scorpios out there..
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by MisterLongman(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

My dear Scorpios are not moody, they are just being EXTREMELY observant and watching out for your weak points so they can't strike at it whenever they feel slighted.
And yes, their double standards is mind blowing. A Scorpio will tell you off, criticize you and walk all over your feelings and expect you to take it without complaining but woe betide you if you try even a third of what they do to do. They will embark on an endless mission of revenge to destroy your life completely and watch with pleasure as you suffer.
I avoid those people like the Bleep.iing bubonic plague.
WTF!!!........
You must've dealt with an unevolved scorpio. Don't think I go through all that.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
MisterLongman:
No wonder you are obsessed with scorpios lol...
You referred to comments you've seen on some astrology websites, hence the reason for my response. Let's take the chocolate lady's comment as a case study about scorpios being this and that. There is no way she could have dated 100 scorpios (not to talk of 1000) but she probably have stumbled on some astrology website where the comments tallied with her experience in a scorpio relat
ionship, then she sums it all up that all scorpios must actually be that way. That's the way most of them come about their conclusion.
Meanwhile, in one your posts, you said we are better off as friends than lovers. So who do you think will benefit more from their trust and loyalty, someone they are romantically involved with or someone that's just their friends.
One thing you should note is that scorpios won't give you their loyalty on a silver platter

Better as friends FOR ME, not the entire universe. Those who can tolerate their headache, I guess they're the ones that'll benefit. I don't have the patience though so whatever. I know you don't get trust easy from a scorpio & they won't get it that easily from me either. Bottom line, everyone should EARN trust. Only a foòl would trust so blindly without reason.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by forhereyesonly: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
smiles* well I'd put that as a joke, never expected that yu ignore anything...... yu sound level headed compare to what an Aquarius is about.... Hmm! It might actual work out between yu nd some scorpios out there..

What do you mean? Aquarius is the epitome of logic & level headedness. Are you sure you know about Aquarius? We aren't some ditzy dingbats. Intelligent, friendly but also a little eccentric is what we are. We're a cross between mickey mouse & albert einsten. Coockoo but brainy grin

Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by idihcoben: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...

continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
MisterLongman:

WTF!!!........
You must've dealt with an unevolved scorpio. Don't think I go through all that.
hahahahaha....
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm sure she will smiley You must be an evolved scorpio, what they call the phoenix. The less evolved ones are called serpents because they're devilish in their nature & snakelike.
true!
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Famous Aquarius people grin

just removed oprah for bob marley because I like him more tongue

Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What do you mean? Aquarius is the epitome of logic & level headedness. Are you sure you know about Aquarius? We aren't some ditzy dingbats. Intelligent, friendly but also a little eccentric is what we are. We're a cross between mickey mouse & albert einsten. Coockoo but brainy grin
hahahahaha funny yu, r yu sure yu r an Aquarius? Joking... yu read a lot on this?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
hahahahaha funny yu, r yu sure yu r an Aquarius? Joking... yu read a lot on this?

tongue
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Famous Aquarius people grin
what? Nd yu think ronaldo is level headed?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
what? Nd yu think ronaldo is level headed?

Well, I never said we were 100% sane lol. We all have our mickey mouse days tongue
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I never said we were 100% sane lol. We all have our mickey mouse days tongue
hahahahaha.... Mickey mouse indeed...yu r an indigene of south Africa?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is for you frakdon & longman

Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Famous scorpios grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
This is for you frakdon & longman
yeah, I knw all that so I choose the ones that fits what I want nd leave the rest....
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
hahahahaha.... Mickey mouse indeed...yu r an indigene of south Africa?

Yes.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
yeah, I knw all that so I choose the ones that fits what I want nd leave the rest....

grin

Are you the jealous type? wink
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Famous scorpios grin grin grin
so tell me yu won't want to hv a relationship with any of these scorpios here??
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
so tell me yu won't want to hv a relationship with any of these scorpios here??

Maybe with Mama Piss. Hahaha.

The scorpios I love is Future, Asamoah Gyan, Nelly & Gyptian
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes.
I thought as much.... With the mickey mouse stuff..
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
I thought as much.... With the mickey mouse stuff..

grin
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin

Are you the jealous type? wink
well I can be, but once if yu knw what I mean? Cuz there's no need for me to b jealous if yu keep to yur promise, I don't knw if yu r Christian? nd God could be jealous....
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe with Mama Piss. Hahaha.

The scorpios I love is Future, Asamoah Gyan, Nelly & Gyptian
yeah cool guys Asamoah Gyan nd Nelly I don't knw about the others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Natural Approach To Overcome Erectile Dysfunction And Premature expulsion / Shocking Thing I Found In My Fridge Today / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.