Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? (8729 Views)

Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC / Opinion: 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Dont Know How To Kiss. / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
well I can be, but once if yu knw what I mean? Cuz there's no need for me to b jealous if yu keep to yur promise, I don't knw if yu r Christian? nd God could be jealous....

I get it. A little jealousy is attractive, well, for me at least. You're good sport, btw. Cool headed too it seems. Are you born in October or November?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
yeah cool guys Asamoah Gyan nd Nelly I don't knw about the others

Yeah. Great guys.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I get it. A little jealousy is attractive, well, for me at least. You're good sport, btw. Cool headed too it seems. Are you born in October or November?
November.....
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
November.....

Ok
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok
thanks for yur time nd some infos learnt something new from yu obviously... I'd love to keep in contact with yu?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
yeah! Can I contact yu?

lol, I'm lazy with the whole private message thing, so no. smiley
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, I'm lazy with the whole private message thing, so no. smiley
lazy? all right no problems, thanks for yur time..
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
lazy? all right no problems, thanks for yur time..

It was nice talking to you too, Sport. smiley Take care.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, actually it shouldn't be ignored because it makes the whole you. You're not only your sun sign after all. There was a time where I could relate to everything about my sun sign, but I also knew there was more to me than cheeriness, laughter, etc. I knew I had a "dark side". I did my birth chart ( it's free online), which is when I found out I got planets in scorpio & it all made sense. I can be very unforgiving when hurt, obsess about things to an alarming degree, which is how the moon sign plays out. Meaning, emotionally I react like a scorpio even though I'm still an Aquarius. You don't f*ck with my feelings. Period. I'm protective of that & don't like being hurt because I take time to move on. Again, very scorpionic reactions. It's like a puzzle that when all the pieces are put together, they form the full picture

Do you have your moon in a water sign? That could explain the vindictiveness and attraction to Scorpios.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Do you have your moon in a water sign? That could explain the vindictiveness and attraction to Scorpios.

Yes, my moon & mars are in scorpio. They say the mars sign in a woman's chart shows the kind of men she's attracted to. Mars is masculine energy after all. In a man's chart it's his venus, because venus is feminine energy. So with my mars in scorpio, I like scorpio men or men with scorpio/pluto energy. I like my men very sick & twisted grin Ha! The moon side comes out when I'm emotionally involved. I'm jealous & require 100000000 % commitment or leave me alone lipsrsealed Sorry for the novel, just wanted to clarify.

Anyway, you never told me your sign..
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, my moon & mars are in scorpio. They say the mars sign in a woman's chart shows the kind of men she's attracted to. Mars is masculine energy after all. In a man's chart it's his venus, because venus is feminine energy. So with my mars in scorpio, I like scorpio men or men with scorpio/pluto energy. I like my men very sick & twisted grin Ha! The moon side comes out when I'm emotionally involved. I'm jealous & require 100000000 % commitment or leave me alone lipsrsealed Sorry for the novel, just wanted to clarify.

Anyway, you never told me your sign..

Oh wow, you have Scorpio moon? You are practically half Scorpio then.
Its all good though.
I am Aquarius. Aries moon.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Oh wow, you have Scorpio moon? You are practically half Scorpio then.
Its all good though.
I am Aquarius. Aries moon.

Nice sun/moon combo you have there. I'm envious of it, because it's flowing energies, unlike mine. I love aries as a sign. So are you also easily angered like the aries people? I heard that aries moon people are often accused of being angry even when they aren't. Does that happen to you?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by uche92(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

My dear Scorpios are not moody, they are just being EXTREMELY observant and watching out for your weak points so they can't strike at it whenever they feel slighted.
And yes, their double standards is mind blowing. A Scorpio will tell you off, criticize you and walk all over your feelings and expect you to take it without complaining but woe betide you if you try even a third of what they do to do. They will embark on an endless mission of revenge to destroy your life completely and watch with pleasure as you suffer.
I avoid those people like the Bleep.iing bubonic plague.

Hahahaha I didn't know I was such a bad person but with people you always get a spectrum. There are scorpios just like what you are talking about but there are also complete opposites who know what they are capable if doing and avoid it like a plague
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nice sun/moon combo you have there. I'm envious of it, because it's flowing energies, unlike mine. I love aries as a sign. So are you also easily angered like the aries people? I heard that aries moon people are often accused of being angry even when they aren't. Does that happen to you?

Thanks for the compliment grin

Yes I tend to talk in a passionate heated way as if I am gearing for a fight even when that isn't the case. I have upset a number of people with the way I sound when I talk, from superiors in the office to close friends to family.
I really mean no harm but people don't seem to get that, especially water signs.
I have to try to restrain my speech and consciously enforce gentility and politeness when I speak in order to avoid upsetting more people.
Its surprising and astounding how sensitive water signs tend to be. I hardly get along with such sensitive people. I like those I can rough house with, tease, taunt (playfully of course) and even wrestle with grin
I can't pull that off with sensitive peeps.

Now I am the one writing a novel tongue
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
@the Scorpios,
Yea sorry for the generalization. You guys aren't all bad.
I just don't know why I have never encountered any cool Scorpios.
They are supposed to evolve from Scorpion to Eagle to Phoenix but the ones I have met seem hell bent on remaining in the Scorpion stage.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Thanks for the compliment grin

Yes I tend to talk in a passionate heated way as if I am gearing for a fight even when that isn't the case. I have upset a number of people with the way I sound when I talk, from superiors in the office to close friends to family.
I really mean no harm but people don't seem to get that, especially water signs.
I have to try to restrain my speech and consciously enforce gentility and politeness when I speak in order to avoid upsetting more people.
Its surprising and astounding how sensitive water signs tend to be. I hardly get along with such sensitive people. I like those I can rough house with, tease, taunt (playfully of course) and even wrestle with grin
I can't pull that off with sensitive peeps.

Now I am the one writing a novel tongue

LMFAO. I like you. But yeah, you're right, water signs are very sensitive. They take everything to heart so you have to handle them with kiddies gloves incase you hurt their feelings & hurt them you will no matter how hard you try to be gentle because they're like a big walking wound lol. It's tiring. You with your aries moon are very bad for sensitive people because you must be very direct, brash & to the point. No pussyfooting around big cry babies tongue
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Still on this matter eh? Hw big a deal is it to yu girls?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:
@the Scorpios,
Yea sorry for the generalization. You guys aren't all bad.
I just don't know why I have never encountered any cool Scorpios.
They are supposed to evolve from Scorpion to Eagle to Phoenix but the ones I have met seem hell bent on remaining in the Scorpion stage.
keep looking yu would find.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
Still on this matter eh? Hw big a deal is it to yu girls?

lol you see? I'm not the only Aquarius thinking scorpios are a horrible match tongue

Just curious, have you ever been with signs that are a perfect match? Like, a cancer,pisces or another scorpio.

My perfect match is libra or gemini. I've dated a libra & the relationship was harmonious & awesome. However, libra men are liars, wishy washy, players, etc..not a good match in the long run. Never dated a gemini so I don't know about them. Sometimes you don't know which sign is "just right" if even the ones that are suppose to be a perfect match turn out to be a major disaster & a nightmare to date. All are so disappointing lol.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. I like you. But yeah, you're right, water signs are very sensitive. They take everything to heart so you have to handle them with kiddies gloves incase you hurt their feelings & hurt them you will no matter how hard you try to be gentle because they're like a big walking wound lol. It's tiring. You with your aries moon are very bad for sensitive people because you must be very direct, brash & to the point. No pussyfooting around big cry babies tongue

Lol @ big walking wounds grin

I kind of feel bad for them though, must suck being so easily and frequently upset.
And with my careless brash talk I have a proclivity of ending up (and have ended up) in revenge plots hatched by offended Scorpio who hide their pain very well instead of letting you know you offended them so you can clear the air and apologize .
I wonder why Scorpios love revenge so much anyways.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

I kind of feel bad for them though, must suck being so easily and frequently upset.
And with my careless brash talk I have a proclivity of ending up (and have ended up) in revenge plots hatched by offended Scorpio who hide their pain very well instead of letting you know you offended them so you can clear the air and apologize .

LMFAO. You're killing me. The scorpios with their revenge & settling the score is legendary. Scary even. It's funny because scorpio moon aren't as vengeful as scorpio suns. The moon simply cuts people out of their lives. No time for plotting & evil schemes.

Anyway, ever been with another aquarius, gemini or a libra? How did that turn out?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol you see? I'm not the only Aquarius thinking scorpios are a horrible match tongue

Just curious, have you ever been with signs that are a perfect match? Like, a cancer or pisces.

My perfect match is libra or gemini. I've dated a libra & the relationship was harmonious & awesome. However, libra men are liars, wishy washy, players, etc..not a good match in the long run. Never dated a gemini so I don't know about them. Sometimes you don't know which sign is "just right" if even the ones that are suppose to be a perfect match turn out to be a major disaster & a nightmare to date. All are so disappointing lol.
well I didn't knw the sign of my ex cuz I never thought its necessary to check, yu knw(I will check it out later)Cuz as yu said yu might say this will b right then it turns out to b something, sorry about yur past experiences.........well keep yur mind open cuz yu might come across a rare match for yu...
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

well I think yu should feel bad for yur self, cuz if yu keep thinking this about scorpios yu r gonna miss something...
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You're killing me. The scorpios with their revenge & settling the score is legendary. Scary even. It's funny because scorpio moon aren't as vengeful as scorpio suns. The moon simply cuts people out of their lives. No time for plotting & evil schemes.

Anyway, ever been with another aquarius, gemini or a libra? How did that turn out?
revenge what pls? Hmmmm! Well keeping to me self...
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
well I didn't knw the sign of my ex cuz I never thought its necessary to check, yu knw(I will check it out later)Cuz as yu said yu might say this will b right then it turns out to b something, sorry about yur past experiences.........well keep yur mind open cuz yu might come across a rare match for yu...

Oh ok. Well, my man is an aries & it's not bad. Our signs are "compatible"after all. If only we could build our partners & make them have all the qualities we like, life would be a breeze. I've realised that no one person can meet ALL the requirements. Sad realisation grin
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok. Well, my man is an aries & it's not bad. Our signs are "compatible"after all. If only we could build our partners & make them have all the qualities we like, life would be a breeze. I've realised that no one person can meet ALL the requirements. Sad realisation grin
hahahahaha yeah it takes two to tango...
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
revenge what pls? Hmmmm! Well keeping to me self...

So, you aren't vengeful? Scorps are notorious for getting even. They never forget a bad deed. I'm sure you've plotted once or twice, right? tongue
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
keep looking yu would find.
Yea I'm sure I will.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So, you aren't vengeful? Scorps are notorious for getting even. They never forget a bad deed. I'm sure you've plotted once or twice, right? tongue
trust me I hv over grown such an act, cuz I don't take life too serious... Btw that's nt my reason for been in this world come start getting even to what end?

I forget bad deeds......nd I don't knw hw to plot can yu teach me? Smiles*
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
hahahahaha yeah it takes two to tango...

Some of us can't dance tongue
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Yea I'm sure I will.
sure! but yu need to change yur mindset about us.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by 1miccza: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Then i'm sure going to be a catholic priest cos i'm not even thinking of being posessive in 10 years time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Natural Approach To Overcome Erectile Dysfunction And Premature expulsion / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) / He Always Want To Touch Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.