Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta (32029 Views)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by JurassicPark: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
divinessa:
baba abeg do anything that will bring peace to our dear country even if it means given amnesty to arm rubber, kidnappers and book haramists.

Same precedents past administrations set.
Where is the "CHANGE"?

So now it pays more to take up arms against the govt. Dangerous precedent cos every tom, dic* and harry will in some way believe in fighting the government to get their piece of d national cake.

What a nation! undecided
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
omojoshy:
Don't mind the wailing wailers, always reasoning with their anus instead of brains. Perhaps, they have forgotten that we are in a Democrat setting, Dictatorship is not feasible.

u dont knw d meaning of dictatorship, u think na only military wey dictatorship thrives, do u knw who mugabe roberts is? is he a dictator?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
uridadole:

Thank God the bastard call him president. Insulting some one old enough to be your father is worse than madness especialy when he has not offended you and he is honstly trying to salvage your battered future.

we cant have someone is senile n demented as buhari as a father, we for don kill am n feed its carcass to the fowls of the air.
old senile fool that suppose to be resting in his mud house.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by ayd91(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
I wish Nairaland was exclusive to a set of people... The once of the enlightened kind.

I just see a bunch of mentally underdeveloped people writing shallow comments demeaning people whose shadows they tremble at. This is indeed SHAMEFUL.

I said it while GEJ was president and people shamelessly called him names like they were his mates. Respect our president, if you've got any beefs, write a letter with your name attached to it and forward it accordingly, or better still carry placards.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by InvertedHammer: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
SenseiVoyles:
Haha grin
grin cheesy
Respect To Tompolo. Just sneeze and everyone is catching cold and yet someone would say violence does not produce results
/
No one is fearing Tompolo.

More deadlier gangsters wanna-be had been silenced.

Tompolo is a mortal...one bullet to the head will end it all.

Henry Okah thought he was the man. Now he is someone's bi.t.c.h in a South-African prison.

Militants/gangsters are only as powerful as the state allows them.

Btw, violence produces results especially in an unlawful society.

\

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by philips70(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
These wailers are just so dull my God! Respect to Tompolo who called a meeting for just yesterday and capitulated before the due date? So you guys could not read the interview to find out he said these words while in the US? Na wao, God, save these children from this abysmal level of hate and ignorance.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Malawian(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddippset:
foul yansh your mouth de smell like foul yansh.
how u take sabi as fowl nyash take dey smell ?
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Joshroyal: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddippset:
Nice move PMB, this move has disappointed 1 million wailers around the world, who wanted unrest in the niger delta in order to discredit your regime and put it at par with the last regime where cluelessness and incompetence thrived. Thank you Mr President.
human beings and their funny ways of living....same people that were shouting and saying rubbish complimenting him when buhari said he will end amnesty, same people now congratulating him for the u-turn
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Myself2(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
I pray the Buhari of old manifests in this Mumuuhari so that he will refuse to see reason and cancel the Amnesty programme and openly declare war on the militants.Then tge Creek boys will wreck the economy of Nigeria within weeks, Nigeria will be broke, all the parasitic states that used to frequent Abuja to share NIGER DELTA oil money will have nothing to share, their states toowill vbe broke, there'll be strike everywhere, Mumuuhari will sh!t Iin his pampers diapers and eventually go on his fraudulent knees and beg the ND boys
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
danjumakolo:

Hahaha..illiteracy indeed is a disease.
Shows how foooolish you were brought up.
Your reasoning shows you are convergence of gullibility.
By oil becoming hopeless,I mean the price is falling(from $100 to $53).And you know Iran will soon enter the market.Also u know Americas demand from Nigeria is dead because of shale oil.I also gez u know that Russia produce one third of what opec countries produce.In essence,what I am saying is oil revenues are falling greatly which Nigeria depends 100% on.So it's only good Nigeria diversify into Solid minerals and agriculture...Yesterday you heard Cocoa alone gave Nigeria #477b in 2014.

grin

I hate insane people.. today is Sunday, so I reserve my comment
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Nellybii: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by anwo247: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
BizBayo:
The President never said he would end the amnesty. So why the wailing around? And who said he's afraid of Tompolo? Please, use your head.

He is afraid. But he is correct to be afraid though.

His gullible followers were already boasting that he will bomb Niger delta. Then I ask, which farmer bombs his farm where he gets the only food that his family feed on? It show you how foolish majority of buhari followers are.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by abagoro(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:
.SO the duara dullard is already peeing in his pampers for just meeting tompolo called for? cheesy cheesy
the fear of the Niger Delta is the begining of dullardinhosis cheesy

The news is older than Tompolo's failed meeting. Posted it 2 weeks ago but it did not make front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/2451453/buhari-strengthen-amnesty-programme#36302376
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by sanko05(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
pallybrown:
Bahari! so u dey fear like this . Only one call for meeting u dey shake
how can a president fear common niger delta dat FG army will destroy for a month. Think well!!
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by sanko05(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
anwo247:

His gullible followers were already boasting that he will bomb Niger delta. Then I ask, which farmer bombs his farm where he gets the only food that his family feed on? It show you how foolish majority of buhari followers are.
try and be current. U go fit contest for who want to be a millonia so?
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by sanko05(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Myself2:
I pray the Buhari of old manifests in this Mumuuhari so that he will refuse to see reason and cancel the Amnesty programme and openly declare war on the militants.Then tge Creek boys will wreck the economy of Nigeria within weeks, Nigeria will be broke, all the parasitic states that used to frequent Abuja to share NIGER DELTA oil money will have nothing to share, their states toowill vbe broke, there'll be strike everywhere, Mumuuhari will sh!t Iin his pampers diapers and eventually go on his fraudulent knees and beg the ND boys
pple lik u most be lazy in front of battlefild. ELENU!!!
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by aalabi: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
smiley
JurassicPark:

Same precedents past administrations set.
Where is the "CHANGE"?

So now it pays more to take up arms against the govt. Dangerous precedent cos every tom, dic* and harry will in some way believe in fighting the government to get their piece of d national cake.

What a nation! undecided
PMB knows what he's doing, he has to take his time before making any attempt of stopping Amnesty Programme , he needs to get the full grasp of armed forces strenght and weakness. A wise trained millitary man does not just swing into action like that. So you people should exercise patience.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Diesel1:
tompolo, dokubo, shoot at sight, boyloaf, pastor reuben, ogun boss, ateke, tom, farrah only dem can cause earth quake in zoo called naija
chessboard
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by rabex(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
brainpower:
I doubt if he has any plans to continue the amnesty programme. I think he should just try and help those that are already in various courses to finish so that they can get jobs but as for paying them, it should end in December. I know people that have never carried a pistol and yet are being paid. But Buhari should be very careful to underestimate anybody from Niger Delta. All it takes is only one bomb and the chaos starts. He shouldn't make them panic. In as much as BH is acclaimed to be wicked, boys in the creek are not smiling. All they are looking for is just a reason or a godfather to give the order. I don't think any sane person that lived in PH and Delta about 10years ago will underestimate them. And if you insist on doing so, ask the mutli-national companies.

bros I eespect ur opinion bt I think baba has already stated dat he will invest in d amnesty program but not d way jona did..jona gave d bosses causing problems money too kip dem in peace..while d actual people they are fighting for languish in poverty.....baba rather wants to reach oit to them directly.and I think its beta dat way
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Benzzle: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
pallybrown:
you lack common sense like ur papa
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by nedupel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
pallybrown:
no mind am
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by nedupel(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:
.SO the duara dullard is already peeing in his pampers for just meeting tompolo called for? cheesy cheesy
hmmm
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by nedupel(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
PassingShot:

LWTMB oooo! grin cheesy

These are same people that cried dictatorship and unconstitutional act when the military sealed Ijaw House as reported in the other thread.

PMB fears no militants. He doesn't appear it and the actions of NA so far have shown that. Even the spokesman of IYC was practically lamenting when commenting on the military seige.

@ the topic, PMB has said it even in his inaugural speech that he will invest more in the amnesty but not in the way GEJ did.
fear Na fear
Any how he manifest itself

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by BizBayo: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
anwo247:

And you believed he will blow up niger delta? Why na, IYC cooked that. Buhari never planned that.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by nellyelitz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Him no dey fear
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by freeslash: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
PassingShot:

LWTMB oooo! grin cheesy

These are same people that cried dictatorship and unconstitutional act when the military sealed Ijaw House as reported in the other thread.

PMB fears no militants. He doesn't appear it and the actions of NA so far have shown that. Even the spokesman of IYC was practically lamenting when commenting on the military seige.

@ the topic, PMB has said it even in his inaugural speech that he will invest more in the amnesty but not in the way GEJ did.

PMB is really afraid of the Niger Delta Freedom fighters.
Remember Danjuma made a silly comment and it takes only Asari's wife to calm Danjuma.
This is Niger Delta and if you fight them, you must not collect their oil.
He has done the right thing for now and if he plans to expand the amnesty program then good. But fighting the Niger Delta mmmmmm I think Danjuma's oil block will be destroyed first then the foreigners will now run away and no oil plus less buyers maybe Nigeria will start to export yams and onions.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by freeslash: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:

Niger Delta is still the heart of Nigeria.
Remember if Boko Haram could trouble the military, then ND boys can cripple Nigerian economy just for a day. Maybe then dollar will be 350.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Nellypy: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
And there is peace
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by letibab(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Extend the amnesty to all unemployed Nigerians who are law abiding instead of paying only those who vandalise and sabotage Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Excuzeme: 1:13am On Jul 27, 2015
I can see "lazy scallywags" gallivanting here! grin grin

As usual, Buhari is proving that he is a master of THE GAME!

You think he is dull?, You think he is scared of some rag-tag militants? You think he cant probe anyone?
Just like you thought he cant win election, he cant sack military chiefs, he cant Sambo a Dansuki, he cant say NO to Obama's gay, e.t.c

Just be watching in 3D because some people are about to get a rude shock.

Like they say: "To catch a Monkey, you have to know how to ACT like a Monkey"......It is the END, that justifies the MEANS!

Fingers-crossed, till that day.
Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Kangol99(m): 4:32am On Jul 27, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta by Cjrane2: 4:45am On Jul 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Just one meeting Buhari is already peeing in his pants.

This tells you the only language to fight oppression is to hit back hard at the oppressors

.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.