Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65006 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sharon was in hiding grin

Hide over what??
United have won 3 titles already this season. . . . .
They are on their way to clinch the EPL(3 TIMES IN A ROW). . .They are strong in the UCL and only Everton stands between us and the FA cup final!!
How many points seperate Man Utd and Arsenal?? GAYnners should be the ones hiding but it seems priorities differ.

Arsenal's greatest achievement this season is to finish 4TH on the table.
Man Utd's goal this season is to win the QUINTUPLE.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2009
BlueDiva:

@Invisible
All we ask is for them to realize they're not invisible (no pun intended).

Who told ya we said we were invincible am sure thats what u mean

We were having a good run and we savoured that run.

It is a rude awakening, but shit happens

~Sauron~:

Arsenal's greatest achievement this season is to finish 4TH on the table.
Man Utd's goal this season is to win the QUINTUPLE.

Hope Gaynners can spot the difference. grin tongue grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2009
@ Coded Guy,

We lost just 3 points. . . . . . . . First loss since November 8th.
The first time we would drop a single point since coming back from Japan.
That is a remarkable record. . . . . .If someone had offered you this position in August, i am sure you woulda bitten it off his hands.
We are coasting. . . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2009
coded guy:

Who told ya we said we were invincible am sure thats what u mean

You may understand pun better if you're a literati tongue

The message is humble yourselves
You don't win a league with 2 months to go
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2009
quintuple . .what of Quinton? grin tongue tongue tongue

in your dreams sha grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2009
@bluefilm,

we are definately good enuf to win d game with 2 months to go,

infact, it is even better now cos they (Chelski and Liverfool) would think they can get a whiff of the EPL and thereby suffer more when the Trophy returns to is rightful place, Old Trafford

it gives u guys something to play for and more misery when d likes of Stevie G, El Nino, D Drog, JT, Bluefilm, invisible think of their wasted efforts and heartaches, when they should hv stop dreaming in March,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2009
mukina2:

quintuple . .what of Quinton? grin tongue tongue tongue

in your dreams sha grin

Hehehehehehehehe

Arsenal cannot win the Carling cup AGAIN. . . . . .United have won that.
Arsenal cannot win the Premiership. . . . . . . . . . .United will win that.
FA cup?? It will be delightful to see 2 London clubs kill each other(i am assuming Hull won't disgrace y'all tomorrow) grin grin grin grin
Champions League?? I am keepin ma fingers crossed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2009
Man Utd will always outscore teams at fort knox

Tevezza Wazza Razza and Berbazza will score 100 times a second reh reh reh

Vidazza will stop Pele+Maradona+Eusebio from scoring forever reh reh reh

We will beat Liverpool 3-0 reh reh reh

grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2009
debosky:

Man Utd will always outscore teams at fort knox

Tevezza Wazza Razza and Berbazza will score 100 times a second reh reh reh

Vidazza will stop Pele+Maradona+Eusebio from scoring forever reh reh reh

We will beat Liverpool 3-0 reh reh reh

It's a one-off shiznit. . . . .Even with that, United were the better side.
Torres/Gerrard?? Vidic has handled em countless times before saturday.
Lil did you know Gerrard's goal on saturday was his first in 15 attempts. . . . .same as Torres(his first goal against United since moving to Anfield).
By the law of average, i accept the defeat with both hands. It has not changed United's pole position so HAPPY DAYS.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2009
Law of average would mean a respectable loss, not being sodomized 4-1 by a rampant Liverpool and outclassed from front to back. tongue

Why is the law of average coming in only after 13 games? Didn't Arsenal go 49 before being beaten in the league?

~Sauron~:

I don't know what species of Polynesian coca leaves you and Fergie are smoking, but it does bring about magnificent hallucinations. grin grin grin

What were you better at exactly? Taking worse freekicks? Diving? Conceding goals? Left flat on your arse? Or better at picking the ball out of the net? grin grin

Oh wait I know - the better side of shirt pullers. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2009
debosky:

Law of average would mean a respectable loss, not being sodomized 4-1 by a rampant Liverpool and outclassed from front to back.  tongue
Why is the law of average coming in only after 13 games? Didn't  Arsenal go 49 before being beaten in the league?

A loss is a loss. . . . . .It's a competition of points. 1-0 and 10-0 are all THREE points.
Arsenal went 49 unbeaten and they won what exactly?? They won ONLY the PREM.
As at March 2004, Arsenal had won nothing as far as titles are concerned and they were ALREADY dumped out of Carling Cup by Boro at Highbury. grin
United ARE STILL IN 3 competitions having won THREE. Thatz the difference!!!

I don't know what species of Polynesian coca leaves you and Fergie are smoking, but it does bring about magnificent hallucinations.  grin grin grin

Check the stats. Possession, territorial advantage, corners, freekicks etc.
Blimey, check your normal chalkboard.
United were the better team but were punished for their schoolboy errors at the back.

What were you better at exactly? Taking worse freekicks? Diving? Conceding goals? Left flat on your arse? Or better at picking the ball out of the net?  grin grin
Oh wait I know - the better side of shirt pullers.  grin grin

Law of average. . . . . .We have done double on em THRICE in Rafa's reign alone.
It is only natural for em to have one on us.
Thatz football. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2009
@ T-monkey grin
Never count your chickens before they hatch.
Words of the wise.
Enough said.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2009
Clearly ManU were the better team overall, its only that Pool beat them shitless, And the scoreboard is lying!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2009
A loss is a loss. . . . . .It's a competition of points. 1-0 and 10-0 are all THREE points.
Arsenal went 49 unbeaten and they won what exactly?? They won ONLY the PREM.

A loss is not a loss.
Thats why we have words like narrow loss, spanking, humilation, mauling, disgraced etc etc.
Liverpool humilated MU and disgraced Madrid. . .but beat Chelsea.
So you see  cheesy

Some things are spectacular and memorable.
Like Arsenals 49 unbeaten.
That is something for the history books, even if they won no titles.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2009
Where is Phoney Prophet Sauron? grin

Dude i bet you feel like Castro's Cousin now dont you? cheesy

A shame i wasnt here to further pepper you injuries as i was busy doing my own business on pitch on saturday too

Manchester United got grizzled on a scorching customized Liverpool grill at the THEATRE OF GLOOM

Humiliating and disgraceful loss!

Hopefully Fulham Alfayed FC will pile more misery on you lot, or do you disagree Prophet
? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2009
BlueDiva:

A loss is not a loss.
Thats why we have words like narrow loss, spanking, humilation, mauling, disgraced etc etc.
So you see  cheesy

U are not intelligent. . . . . .

Lets assume Liverpool beat Man Utd 100-0 at OT and Arsenal beat Man Utd another 50-0 in May BUT United strolled to win the QUINTUPLE. . . .
Who would be in the history books?? Who remembers 90 mins when the name of the game is winning titles??
Can u remember the Boro players that spanked Chelsea 3-0 under Jose Mourinho?? Did it matter in May 2006??

Arsenal's 49 unbeaten will be dwarfed if United retain the EPL and the CL this season.
VDS British record of keeping consecutive clean sheet is in the same category of Arsenal's 49 unbeaten.

MrCrackles:

Where is Phoney Prophet Sauron? grin

Dude i bet you feel like Castro's Cousin now dont you? cheesy

A shame i wasnt here to further pepper you injuries as i was busy doing my own business on pitch on saturday too

Manchester United got grizzled on a scorching customized Liverpool grill at the THEATRE OF GLOOM

Humiliating and disgraceful loss!

Hopefully Fulham Alfayed FC will pile more misery on you lot, or do you disagree Prophet
? tongue

U need to go read the old Man Utd thread. . . . .
I woulda crucified you if you had posted on saturday.
Doyin13 and his cohorts are still nursing their wounds. . . .

Reh reh reh. . . . . .United lost and they are still on top of the Premiership so what has changed??
Fulham would suffer on saturday. . . . . .
Vidic is out but we have Johnny Evans!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Torres/Gerrard?? Vidic has handled em countless times before saturday.
Lil did you know Gerrard's goal on saturday was his first in 15 attempts. . . . .same as Torres(his first goal against United since moving to Anfield).
By the law of average, i accept the defeat with both hands. It has not changed United's pole position so HAPPY DAYS.

Law of Averages hopefully will see the Sharon hyped Anderson score a goal soon.

Not for want of trying though. . . .I bet he wishes every match ended in a penalty shoot out
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2009
BlueDiva:

A loss is not a loss.
So you see  cheesy

A loss is a loss.

All those words are for the press. Apart from the bragging and
taunting between these teams, it just like we lost to any other
team.

3 points dropped but at a very comfortable postion.

I never thought we would win till the end of the season and as
a bookmaker myself, United beating Liverpool was not a sure
thing.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2009
doyin13:

Law of Averages hopefully will see the Sharon hyped Anderson score a goal soon.

Not for want of trying though. . . .I bet he wishes every match ended in a penalty shoot out

Don't you know every law has an exception?  grin grin grin

Vidic has been sent off in TWO Liverpool games in the same season.  cheesy

PRAY Man Utd don't get the Pool in the CL, or else Vidic will be pissing his pants at the sight of El Nino the same way Senderos fell apart whenever he saw Drogba.  grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2009
One thing only is clear, ManU were the worst team in the world on saturday, that has also gone into the history books!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2009
U are not intelligent. . . . . .

Lets assume Liverpool beat Man Utd 100-0 at OT and Arsenal beat Man Utd another 50-0 in May BUT United strolled to win the QUINTUPLE. . . .
Who would be in the history books?? Who remembers 90 mins when the name of the game is winning titles??
Can u remember the Boro players that spanked Chelsea 3-0 under Jose Mourinho?? Did it matter in May 2006??

I know i'm not intelligent, i'm a High School dropout.

The issue on ground is, a loss is not a loss.
In logic, we could use degrees to analyze the loss.

Was it a narrow loss?
A spanking, humilation, disgraceful. . .etc
The bone of contention is, you didn't just lose, you were disgraced at home.
Just wanted to throw more light on your initial statement.
Fini
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2009
Stupid loss for that! Fergie is still cooling his brain in any asylum and Vidic has turned to drinking! Rio has checked into one rehab centre in the LA.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2009
Bloody hell, United fans are still chewing and chucking sour grapes?! grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2009
debosky:

Don't you know every law has an exception?  grin grin grin

There's no exception in the law of average.
U cannot continue to beat a team every time without something happening to alter that course.
Arsenal had a long unbeaten run at the Emirates before Hull(a newly promoted side) trounced y'all. . . .then Villa.

Vidic has been sent off in TWO Liverpool games in the same season.  cheesy

He was unlucky. . . . .
Same Vidic has handled Torres twice in previous games and he dominated him.
Was Saturday the first time they clashed??

PRAY Man Utd don't get the Pool in the CL, or else Vidic will be pissing his pants at the sight of El Nino the same way Senderos fell apart whenever he saw Drogba.  grin grin grin

Every Man Utd fan wants us to meet the Scousers in the CL. . . . .
They want the vengeance this season and i hope to God we would meet em.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2009
I fancy United in Champ's league quarter finals now! grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
Rooney took one look at the whole siuation and left the pitch, placed call to Hiddink and requested for move to the bridge, who will accept the worthless chaff?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

I fancy United in Champ's league quarter finals now! grin cheesy

U fancy Man Utd?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2009
invisible!:

Rooney took one look at the whole siuation and left the pitch, [b]placed call to Hiddink and requested for move to the bridge, [/b]who will accept the worthless chaff?

In your fantasy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2009
Sauron,
You don't have to defend nada.
The more you defend the indefendable, the more they fire on.
Just let it be, MU had a very very bad day, simple.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2009
Theatre of dreams they called it? United players were in dreamland all through the match, they woke up on the ref last whistle to behold the scoreboard. Fergie stopped chewing his cud!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

There's no exception in the law of average.
U cannot continue to beat a team every time without something happening to alter that course.
Arsenal had a long unbeaten run at the Emirates[b] before Hull(a newly promoted side) trounced y'all. . . .then Villa.[/b]
So going by this 'law of average' you are due another trouncing at OT soon? cheesy grin grin

He was unlucky. . . . .
Same Vidic has handled Torres twice in previous games and he dominated him.
Was Saturday the first time they clashed??
The ref was strong and didn't allow Vidic to get away with his cheating as usual.

Every Man Utd fan wants us to meet the Scousers in the CL. . . . .
They want the vengeance this season and i hope to God we would meet em.
Then prepare for March 14th version 2.0 sorry version 4.1 grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2009
I know the reason for the bad outing, Vidic babe has granted an interview and revealed that he requested for Mouth Gig two hrs before the match, three babes Mouth Gig!

I am not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.