Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity (6005 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? / Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari? - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by EasternLion: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
iamtomiymb:
and any action yet to back that up?

Becus he knows that present day Biafrans no be like old one.
We are even daring him to come invade.

Agwa ya na anyi na-awi ara.
Obi adighi boys mma.

Tell am we dey mad.
Boys are not happy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Vicotex(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
EasternLion:

Becus he knows that present day Biafrans no be like old one.
We are even daring him to come invade.

Agwa ya na anyi na-awi ara.
Obi adighi boys mma.

Tell am we dey mad.
Boys are not happy.
them no know say the east dey look for small opportunity to set d zoo ablaze.

Make he try rubbish.
Na me go by myself Rape that slut (Aisha) and her daughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by iamtomiymb: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ndigb wake up!!! We want federal appointment but we don't want federal prisoners transfer to our south east prisons! We want Senate Presidency, yet we hate APC and don't vote for APC! We want to produce Nigerian President, yet we want Biafra Republic! We want true Nigeria, yet we are not united! We say Norherners hate us, yet we remain in the north despite the bombing! We want to secede from Nigeria forcefully, yet we keep investing all over nigeria! We call president Buhari a boko haram, yet we want him to develop igbo land! We want our sons daughter appointment into key positions in the Buhari government, yet we fight ROCHAS OKOROCHA AND SEN. CHRIS NGIGE! Una think say power na free drink? Who is deceiving who. Ndigbo, we are the cause of our problem. I REMAIN HONOURABLE VICTOR EZENDIGBO .: Jonathan touched Alamiesigha, DSP lost his job. GEJ touched Yar'Adua and Yar'adua lost his life. GEJ touched Nigeria and Nigeria lost her strength. GEJ touched PDP and PDP lost its fortune. Everything Goodluck touched, turned to Badluck. Rev, Fr Mbaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Cjrane2: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
iamtomiymb:
Ndigb wake up!!! We want federal appointment but we don't want federal prisoners transfer to our south east prisons! We want Senate Presidency, yet we hate APC and don't vote for APC! We want to produce Nigerian President, yet we want Biafra Republic! We want true Nigeria, yet we are not united! We say Norherners hate us, yet we remain in the north despite the bombing! We want to secede from Nigeria forcefully, yet we keep investing all over nigeria! We call president Buhari a boko haram, yet we want him to develop igbo land! We want our sons daughter appointment into key positions in the Buhari government, yet we fight ROCHAS OKOROCHA AND SEN. CHRIS NGIGE! Una think say power na free drink? Who is deceiving who. Ndigbo, we are the cause of our problem. I REMAIN HONOURABLE VICTOR EZENDIGBO .: Jonathan touched Alamiesigha, DSP lost his job. GEJ touched Yar'Adua and Yar'adua lost his life. GEJ touched Nigeria and Nigeria lost her strength. GEJ touched PDP and PDP lost its fortune. Everything Goodluck touched, turned to Badluck. Rev, Fr Mbaka

[size=13pt]Look at your loud smelly mouth.
So because Igbo voted for PDP they should not be represented in Nigeria?
So why did Yoruba get the Speakership of Hose of Reps. under Obasanjo even though they voted for ACN? You see how silly your statements are?

Anyhow, i like the APC vindictive sting. I hope it pressures the PDP to do a better structure. Get a northern Presidential candidate with someone from SE or SS as VP.My favorite Northern has always been Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, but there are good northerners with sound reasoning to choose from. That structure will win again by a landslide. It had always been the winning formula in Nigeria. I hope the Igbos and SS are annoyed extremely well by the present APC folks so that they will come out en-mass the next time to vote them out, instead of staying at home and saying it doesn't concern me whoever wins.

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by EasternLion: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Vicotex:

them no know say the east dey look for small opportunity to set d zoo ablaze.

Make he try rubbish.
Na me go by myself Rape that slut (Aisha) and her daughter

Hehehe, easy bros. grin
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by nwadiuko1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
iamtomiymb:
I keep wonder, keep reading comments and post.
What ever PMB do weda good or bad, Igbo people keep blasting him. Are we truely one Nigeria? Can't Igbo people accept faith tha GEJ is gone? Check all social media platforms. Igbo comment dominate all, and all na abuse of PMB. The success of PMB is our success. And we young ones don't understand something, if this politicains keep pushing us, if war started, they will all run to anoda country and u will be left behind to solve the saga, can u face war? Don't pray for war,ask those who had war experinence.
Let unite and form 1 nation.
Some keep shouting Biafra, do u know what it takes to start a new nation? When u form anoda country that when u will know Ijaw is different from Igbo, .
Pls let have a rethink, let surport n pray for our leaders. Not what your country can offer but what you can offer your country. If believe in one Nigeria, say "GOD BLESS NIGERIA"

www.tominigeria.com
its reciprocal
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by damosthottest: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
iamtomiymb:

SO WHICH SIDE ARE YOU? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IN EVERY 12 THERE IS ALWAYS A JUDAH.
WHAT WE WANT IS BIAFRA AND WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THAT. ANY OTHER PERSON LOOKING FOR RELEVANCE IN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS NOT WITH US (INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA). EITHER YOU CHOOSE TO ENROLL WITH IPOB AND GET BIAFRA OR YOU FOLLOW THOSE TRAITORS AND GET READY TO FACE CONSEQUENCES

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by PentiumPro(f): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Cjrane2:

[size=13pt]Look at your loud smelly mouth.
So because Igbo voted for PDP they should not be represented in Nigeria?
So why did Yoruba get the Speakership of Hose of Reps. under Obasanjo even though they voted for ACN? You see how silly your statements are?

Anyhow, i like the APC vindictive sting. I hope it pressures the PDP to do a better structure. Get a northern Presidential candidate with someone from SE or SS as VP.My favorite Northern has always been Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, but there are good northerners with sound reasoning to choose from. That structure will win again by a landslide. It had always been the winning formula in Nigeria. I hope the Igbos and SS are annoyed extremely well by the present APC folks so that they will come out en-mass the next time to vote them out, instead of staying at home and saying it doesn't concern me whoever wins.

[/size]

Why can't a SE be the Presidential candidate and a Northerner the Vice for once? The last time it was a Northerner in the name of Shagari and Ekwueme deputy, why not change it around, are you born to be perpetual slaves in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by cheruv: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2015
barcanista:
@OP your thread is an insult to the constitution. Everyone is entitled to love or "dislike" any politician and/or is policies. The SS, SE, Part of SW and some Northern minorities that are not aligned to GMB and his party were not made from the go to dislike GMB. Remember that kinsmen and relatives of these people were victims of the post election violence (2011) and ovther arsons by Sai Buhari fans. Also recall that instead of Buhari to allow the perpetrators to be prosecuted, he went ahead to bail them. Recall that as a result of these so many of these victims lost their livelihoods.

Let us recall the hostile treatment Jonathan got in some part of the North during election perion. Recall that Jonathan was stoned and some people were prepared to repeat the 2011 havoc should their idol (Buhari) lose. Don't forget that some people up North hated Jonathan because they believe power must return to the North through Buhari irrespective of Jonathan's policies. So people are angry....Very angry!

It is incumbent on Buhari to earn their love and do what is sane. So far he has been acting in ways that are not befitting of his age and office-in terms of appointments and his reckless statement in USA.
Dont mind them..they think we're daft!
Thanks bro barca for this piece smiley
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by PassingShot(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2015
CSTR2:
What is there to love in a violent uneducated bigot?
What is there to love in a man whose govt is for only those that voted for him?.
Lol, baseless story.
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

That is poignant. They are DNA to hate anyone or anybody that they perceived to have a hand in defeat of Biafra and now the defeat of GEJ.
They have innate hatred for Northerners and Islam and anyone they see as a Muslim.
They hate Yorubas because they see them as the stumbling block in their quest for a southern support for their Biafran agitation.
Babe, what is your name? Intelligent I guess

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaking1:

Unite and form 1 nation as in having 10 of the 11 appointed federal officials as northerners?
Go talk to you bigoted president.
That is actually the best option he has for now. You guys aint cooperating, you could poison his ambition in a twinkle of an eye. Remember, safety first. He wl employ worthy n patriotic Igbos when its time to have ministers. Cool?
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2015
barcanista:
@OP your thread is an insult to the constitution. Everyone is entitled to love or "dislike" any politician and/or is policies. The SS, SE, Part of SW and some Northern minorities that are not aligned to GMB and his party were not made from the go to dislike GMB. Remember that kinsmen and relatives of these people were victims of the post election violence (2011) and ovther arsons by Sai Buhari fans. Also recall that instead of Buhari to allow the perpetrators to be prosecuted, he went ahead to bail them. Recall that as a result of these so many of these victims lost their livelihoods.

Let us recall the hostile treatment Jonathan got in some part of the North during election perion. Recall that Jonathan was stoned and some people were prepared to repeat the 2011 havoc should their idol (Buhari) lose. Don't forget that some people up North hated Jonathan because they believe power must return to the North through Buhari irrespective of Jonathan's policies. So people are angry....Very angry!

It is incumbent on Buhari to earn their love and do what is sane. So far he has been acting in ways that are not befitting of his age and office-in terms of appointments and his reckless statement in USA.
It wasn't a reckless statement. He knew what He was saying and its the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

From all the comments that I have seen online about buhari in d last 4 weeks, Nigerians hate buhari, even SW n Tinubu.
That is so not true .
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2015
Cjrane2:

[size=14pt]I am Igbo and i don't hate Buhari.
I just feel he was not expecting to be President and when he became one, he has refused to get competent ministers to help him run Nigeria. Even if they are all northerners. It is okay, so long as they are competent.

Just like Obasanjo, Buhari is deluding himself that if Nigeria erupts in serious insurgencies, he has the funds and army to handle it. This is the second issue, which is that Buhari likes to behave like Obasanjo by being openly sectional in his politics and believes his control of Nigerian army is enough to lord it over Nigerians.Which is a dangerous mistake!

I hope Buhari remembers some history from how the the Niger Delta crisis started, which in a way opened up Nigeria for the development of the Boko Haram insurgency. All preventable crises which were all direct consequences of Obasanjo's divisive style of governing. If someone like Babangida, Shagari ruled Nigeria in stead of Obsanjo, they would not have asked army to level Odi to prove to them he was a "Terror". We all know the cataclysmic events that happened in the Niger Delta after that regrettable show of bravado by OBJ. Suffice it to say he spent funds and time required to develop Nigeria in fighting the militants in order to keep the little oil wells still functioning.In the end, he realized he could not handle the situation militarily, he had to pay off the boys to surrender their guns.

Buhari making all these divisive statements will not help Nigeria develop. He is just too dull to realize he does not have the money nor time, nor the energy to instigate insurgencies in the south south or south east, even if they were his enemies in his mind. That lack of tact in handling Nigeria's ominous divisions is what Obasanjo, like Buhari lacked. Buhari will be shocked at how disorganized Nigeria will look in 2019, unless he understands that he simply cannot oppress any part of Nigeria without paying the price of diverting funds for development to fight his enemies and therefore indirectly oppressing the whole country by wasting precious funds to put out the fire he carelessly started.[/size]
Your story though straight and objectively crafted is a misrepresentation of what really is what and what is there.
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Ojiofor: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2015
We don't dash people love or respect....Buhari have to earn it through his actions but so far he has failed already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2015
iamtomiymb:
What ever PMB do weda good or bad, Igbo people keep blasting him. Are we truely one Nigeria? Can't Igbo people accept faith tha GEJ is gone? Check all social media platforms. Igbo comment dominate all, and all na abuse of PMB. The success of PMB is our success. And we young ones don't understand something, if this politicains keep pushing us, if war started, they will all run to anoda country and u will be left behind to solve the saga, can u face war? Don't pray for war,ask those who had war experinence.
Some keep shouting Biafra, do u know what it takes to start a new nation? When u form anoda country that when u will know Ijaw is different from Igbo, .
Pls let have a rethink, let surport n pray for our leaders. Not what your country can offer but what you can offer your country. If believe in one Nigeria, say "GOD BLESS NIGERIA"

www.tominigeria.com

In your sick mind you singled out a particular tribe as the president enemy. coward. Your just a mess.
your likes are making the ibo tribe superior. You can't read any post without ibo this or that making them super relevant because you can't stay a day without their thought. It's time we stop littering nairaland with ibo this or that, if they want biafra let them go what's the big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by PentiumPro(f): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Ojiofor:
We don't dash people love or respect....Buhari have to earn it through his actions but so far he has failed already.

We know why you loved GEJ. grin
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

That is so not true .

Buhari has only been making silly comments n decisions that further divides nigerians.

Everyone now knows, except his blind supporters or his supporters that he pays money.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

That is actually the best option he has for now. You guys aint cooperating, you could poison his ambition in a twinkle of an eye. Remember, safety first. He wl employ worthy n patriotic Igbos when its time to have ministers. Cool?

Seriously, hw much were u paid to follow around buhari based threads n say good things abt him n defend him
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Seriously, hw much were u paid to follow around buhari based threads n say good things abt him n defend him
And how much were you paid to talk ill of him?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Buhari has only been making silly comments n decisions that further divides nigerians.

Everyone now knows, except his blind supporters or his supporters that he pays money.
I hear you but what I know is he still has a whooping 3.75 yrs to spend. Its way too early to judge with these deafening and disheartening tones of finality. To rebuild you remove, you restructure, you break trends. You do things in a strange way that will force eyebrows to raise up. So, the masses rxn esp the oppostion's is much expected. BuT too mach af criticisms is not okay, that is my headache.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Ojiofor: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

We know why you loved GEJ. grin
Oh really?tell me something!
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I hear you but what I know is he still has a whooping 3.75 yrs to spend. Its way too early to judge with these deafening and disheartening tones of finality. To rebuild you remove, you restructure, you break trends. You do things in a strange way that will force eyebrows to raise up. So, the masses rxn esp the oppostion's is much expected. BuT too mach af criticisms is not okay, that is my headache.

Any president that can be as st.upid as buhari to end amnesty in d SS n start amnesty for boko haram in d north is not trying to rebuild or restructure nigeria.

Any president that has dished out 20 appointments wit 1 for SS, 2 for SW, 17 for north and zero for SE is not restructuring d country, rather he is dividing d country.

A president that said on INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION that he will give different treatments to people in accordance to how they voted during d election will destroy d nation. Mark my word...the SE n SS will not allow d dull.ard to use our resources n develop only his region in d next 4 years. Nigeria must break, except if buhari moves fast to pacify n unite all regions in nigeria.

It takes a sick person to defend buhari on all that I just listed above.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by coolzeal(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari is nothing but an old incompetent delusional man suffering from amnesia. He doesn't understand the term "good governance and rule of law" and probably think he is still in the military regime. Most statement he made during the 2011, presidential election is enough to rule him out to his Daura hometown but Nigeria is no way further than a zoo republic. I don't celebrate mediocrity and nepotism but rather good governance. I blame the Southerners that claimed to be the most educated and enlightened to foster this uneducated and backward Northerners to rule and dictate how the zoo republic should evolved. Someday, the land of the rising sun will shine again and everyone will be at ease. Quote me and burn in hell.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Any president that can be as st.upid as buhari to end amnesty in d SS n start amnesty for boko haram in d north is not trying to rebuild or restructure nigeria.

Any president that has dished out 20 appointments wit 1 for SS, 2 for SW, 17 for north and zero for SE is not restructuring d country, rather he is dividing d country.

A president that said on INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION that he will give different treatments to people in accordance to how they voted during d election will destroy d nation. Mark my word...the SE n SS will not allow d dull.ard to use our resources n develop only his region in d next 4 years. Nigeria must break, except if buhari moves fast to pacify n unite all regions in nigeria.

It takes a sick person to defend buhari on all that I just listed above.
As good as your write-up was, you made two very terrible mistakes; You indirectly called me sick. Your claims lacked credibility.
On the sick matter, maybe am sick of your foul cries, propagandas to rubbish perfect plans, ethno centralism- you want everything to come to the south, lack of respect for someone who whether you like it or not is the number 1 citizen of this nation, blind and baseless arguments, hate and destructive criticisms that are based on speculations rather than facts, sentiments rather than reality.
On credibility,
Those posts dished out to those they were credited to required People;
-Who the president could trust
that aint politicians but technocrats unlike it usually was during the pdpian era where everything was politics. A practice whose end product is always total system failure.
- Who shared the president's dream and aspirations for a better Nigeria, not unstiable wolves that abound esp in the SE and SS (pdp faithfuls)
- Whose past records are to a reasonable level commendable.
Moreover anyway, I would urge you not to expect an ethnically biased or considerate Buhari, If you are, I tell you you're in for bigger surprises on the long run cos all this guy is particular about is perfect people for every job.
On amnesty, you're so very much wrong about Buhari planning to extend that hand to BH. Its complete fallacy. SE and SS boiz will enjoi it till December....Nigeria can't afford to continue to spend in billions on a course that won't bring back anything as returns/ gains reccurently every year when the economic situation is this pressing. Its stvpid! I think the general is planning on a more economically viable yet effeCtive way of settling the grievances of the Niger Delta which is If the billions wasted on creek lords and co can be redirected to infrastructural and economic upgrade in the region, life will automatically get vibrant and good for everybody.
On good treatment, He was just being blank honest and human. In the end it is still One Nigeria! One love for One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:
@op cos they're criminals who are looking for an Avenue to loot Nigeria and cos they know that Nigerians are not giving them a chance and cos Nigerians know they to be untrustworthy they always cry of marginalization. Who in his right sense would have people who have once tolled the line of treason before in his cabinet? During gej era they held all the juicy positions and they never compared but when the table turned they started wailing. They never voted for buhari but I'm surprised they're expecting something from a man that they never voted for. Where is that done? They see any nigerian who doesn't support their useless biafra as yoruba. Buhari should make sure he puts them where they rightly belong which is the dustbin of history. Igbos in higher positions have done more damage to the Nigerian economy than any other ethnic group in the last four years.

Edo state oil thief how far.
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by PentiumPro(f): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

As good as your write-up was, you made two very terrible mistakes; You indirectly called me sick. Your claims lacked credibility.
On the sick matter, maybe am sick of your foul cries, propagandas to rubbish perfect plans, ethno centralism- you want everything to come to the south, lack of respect for someone who whether you like it or not is the number 1 citizen of this nation, blind and baseless arguments, hate and destructive criticisms that are based on speculations rather than facts, sentiments rather than reality.
On credibility,
that aint politicians but technocrats unlike it usually was during the pdpian era where everything was politics. A practice whose end product is always total system failure.
- Who shared the president's dream and aspirations for a better Nigeria, not unstiable wolves that abound esp in the SE and SS (pdp faithfuls)
Moreover anyway, I would urge you not to expect an ethnically biased or considerate Buhari, If you are, I tell you you're in for bigger surprises on the long run cos all this guy is particular about is perfect people for every job.
On amnesty, you're so very much wrong about Buhari planning to extend that hand to BH. Its complete fallacy. SE and SS boiz will enjoi it till December....Nigeria can't afford to continue to spend in billions on a course that won't bring back anything as returns/ gains reccurently every year when the economic situation is this pressing. Its stvpid! I think the general is planning on a more economically viable yet effeCtive way of settling the grievances of the Niger Delta which is If the billions wasted on creek lords and co can be redirected to infrastructural and economic upgrade in the region, life will automatically get vibrant and good for everybody.
On good treatment, He was just being blank honest and human. In the end it is still One Nigeria! One love for One Nigeria.

Nice stuff, I can't help but admire your very matured and civil response to a clearly provocative comment. wink
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

On credibility,

Very long, baseless article void of proper reasoning, except a reasoning spewed by someone who gets paid to defend a dulllard.

THERE IS NO ONE NIGERIA...EVERY CITIZEN OF NIGERIA KNOWS DIS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by zendy: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2015
iamtomiymb:

www.tominigeria.com

So it is news to you that we are not "one Nigeria"? What is even the meaning of one Nigeria? Did you know who I was before the White man came? So we are one Nigeria because Lord Lugard came from Britain to tell you that is how it should be? For your information, we are not one and have never been one. I am an Igbo man, I have no historical connection with a Yoruba or Hausa man and Lord Lugard is not enough to make them my "Brothers". An Hausa man like Buhari has no business being my president all in the name of the fraudulent scam called Nigeria. Igbos are a tribe of over 35 Million people, Ghana is just 28 million but is a sovereign nation. So why am I still in Nigeria still dragging around with a Yoruba or Hausa man about who should be president when I have all it takes to have my own nation? Forget one Nigeria, it doesn't exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by virus05(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
iamtomiymb:

www.tominigeria.com

he hates us.. And apart from that.. What good has he done..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee / Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners / Buhari Begs For Peace In Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.