Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please (3148 Views)

What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You / 5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
are you Mr bobby? cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by UnimkeAk(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
itsMrIke:
Yeah, I know this might seem like another silly thread, but Ii beg your indulgence please...

I am right now at a pool, so naturally I am looking at a lot of people and I am wondering what really is sexy about them..

For the me, I look at a pretty face, then I quickly check out the boobs, then I go for the figure If all these don't check out, I just lose interest...Am I being too choosy Help out!!!

And then it got me wondering, what do Ladies find sexy in a guy Do let me hear abeg!!!
In my ducann mighty voice

That ikebe wer dey shoot catapult
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by wrongnumber: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:
i hope you mean that wink

Every letter dearie.

i love curvy chics no doubt but before i really decide to woo you i always make sure i chat you up.

Once i observe that you are dumb up there,i reverse my decision and im not talking about grammertical prowess but a sound intellect.

i get hard on when i hear an intelligent lady speak.
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
you know that mama akpos restaurant? Yea.. The one opposite that public toiletcheesy. Can i meet you there? You should fix the timecheesy

XavierBlue

you are quite funny. A resturant opposite a public toilet?

I wonder what hygiene is over there

Anyways send your cv to me , you are too decent to be a toilet cleaner tongue

A public one at such! sad
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
wrongnumber:

Every letter dearie.

i love curvy chics no doubt but before i really decide to woo you i always make sure i chat you up.

Once i observe that you are dumb up there,i reverse my decision and im not talking about grammertical prowess but a sound intellect.

i get hard on when i hear an intelligent lady speak.
cool
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by XavierBlue(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:
you are quite funny. A resturant opposite a public toilet?

I wonder what hygiene is over there

Anyways send your cv to me , you are too decent to be a toilet cleaner tongue

A public one at such! sad
mummy did you hear her? She called me a toilet cleaner. Okay, can we meet at Miami beachcheesy i don change location abeg. You know that mama akpos products are costly, so am changing location to avert her high price tag. Lemme go for Miami, i can afford itcheesy

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by wrongnumber: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:
cool

Thats the outwrd quality though.

She must be hygienically ok because i love giving head a lot and a lady must be clean to get lots and lots of that from me
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
mummy did you hear her? She called me a toilet cleaner. Okay, can we meet at Miami beachcheesy i don change location abeg. You know that mama akpos products are costly, so am changing location to avert her high price tag. Lemme go for Miami, i can afford itcheesy

XavierBlue

sounds cool but unbelieveable!

Can you afford such luxury?
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
wrongnumber:

Thats the outwrd quality though.

She must be hygienically ok because i love giving head a lot and a lady must be clean to get lots and lots of that from me
giving heaad could be dangerous you know?
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by XavierBlue(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:
sounds cool but unbelieveable!

Can you afford such luxury?
i wish you know who you're talking with.

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by XavierBlue(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:
in what way pls?

XavierBlue
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
i wish you know who you're talking with.

XavierBlue

hmmmmmmmm

Interesting grin
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by wrongnumber: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:

Unfortunately im addicted to it and i can give my lady head for over an hour. This is why i dont sleep around or patronize whores.

And except the lady has an infection the place is usually cleaner than our mouth with the help of lactobacillus acidophillus a bacteria flora that keeps the womaniness always clean so as long as the lady is clean she will be well licked expecially my wife.
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
wrongnumber:

Unfortunately im addicted to it and i can give my lady head for over an hour. This is why i dont sleep around or patronize whores.

And except the lady has an infection the place is usually cleaner than our mouth with the help of lactobacillus acidophillus a bacteria flora that keeps the womaniness always clean so as long as the lady is clean she will be well licked expecially my wife.
cool!

You wont mind me calling you ass licker ridht? cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by wrongnumber: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:
cool!

You wont mind me calling you ass licker ridht? cheesy grin

Snaileater sounds more coded

You know the female core looks like a snail opening and since i love to chew it i think that name is codedly ideal.
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
wrongnumber:

Snaileater sounds more coded

You know the female core looks like a snail opening and since i love to chew it i think that name is codedly ideal.
ah ah ah cheesy

Hilarious
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by wrongnumber: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:
ah ah ah cheesy

Hilarious

Yes o, I can't imagine myself not doing it for my wife.Just can't and i even prefer it to s*x
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by itsMrIke(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
wrongnumber:

Yes o, I can't imagine myself not doing it for my wife.Just can't and i even prefer it to s*x

Ha...This man...hahahahahahahaha
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by iamtomi(f): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] i check boobs, then boobs, then boobs and face, but boobs first, [/email]
i jst had to go tru ur profile after reading ur comment...so ur thinking is allowed.....dats how kids reason...
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
iamtomi:
i jst had to go tru ur profile after reading ur comment...so ur thinking is allowed.....dats how kids reason...
[email] you've gotten my attention, i just checked yours too. So bye! [/email]
Re: What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please by devonpaul(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
iamtomi:
Ouuuuchhh.. Deep

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? / Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? / Women And Their Melodrama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.